I just wanted to start a new thread because this lady deserves it.I have now seen her twice and the second was even better than the first. She is a true gfe and worth every bit and more. Very nice set as this is what made me try her and I am glad I did. She spends the entire time with you and treats you like a king, not like some who get you out of the doe sooner than you pay for. Try her and you won't be disappointed

• Like 1

There seems to be only 2 Raquel Ladies here on cerb: Raquel or raquelsexy. Which one are you referring to? I live too far away to meet either one, but I hope this helps a member to contact the correct Sexy Raquel that you are recommending.

there is a Raquel that advertises on Backpage ..she has just come back from a leave of absence, she is about 48. I would assume that is the one we're talking about.

• Like 1

I agree with hatch I saw her when she was still at EB had good session with and was even better when

I saw her as an Indy very sensual woman .Hell with it I'll book an appointment with her again

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Thanks so much hatch and ping. yes i was away for a few months but i'm back to stay. :) hope to see you soon. ;)

raquelsexy

yes Ping is correct she does advertise on BP as she says Raquel is back and better than ever and boy is she ever.

Was she using a different name @ EB?

She looks like Ruby who use to work there (short time) but her boobs are well developed now.

Yes I used to work at EB where I was known as Ruby. I was away recently for a few months and had some "improvements" done. Hope you like them. ;)

raquel

Yes I used to work at EB where I was known as Ruby. I was away recently for a few months and had some "improvements" done.

Yes , one dessert I will keep asking for more :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

• Like 2