What animal are you in Chinese Astrology?

I'm a pig, there's a shock! Even more distrurbing I'm compatible with anyone from the year of the Sheep! It was meant to be! HAHAHA!!!!

Guest *o****ea****t

i am a pooch. i don't look like a pooch (imho), i don't act like a pooch (can't lick myself anytime i want. . .wait. . .did i say i wanted to. damn now its out there & i can't take it back), i don't have fleas, sometimes i get this uncontrollable urge to hump everything in sight, even the sofa cushions, i don't chase cats but i do enjoy peeing outside, i love to stick my head out the car window & of course one of my favs is doing it doggie style. so i guess i am a pooch. i am man's best friend & gods gift to women (lmao) :bddog::bddog::bddog::bddog::bddog::bddog::bddog::bddog:

and i'm a leo, king of the jungle. go figure. . .i'm just a big pussy

Guest S***e

Yikes...I'm a friggin' rat!!! How can a bulldog be a rat at the same time??? Maybe I'm a "t-dog" or am I a "t-rat?" Hell, I like cats too. Rats are smart though! LOL

I'm a water pig, and in the west I'm a bull. The two are actually quite close in their core behaviors - stubborn, determined, loyal, cautious, slow to anger, even slower to cool down.

Apparently pig and tiger get along well, so it's supposed to be a good year for me (I'm overdue!)

I'm a water pig, and in the west I'm a bull. The two are actually quite close in their core behaviors - stubborn, determined, loyal, cautious, slow to anger, even slower to cool down.

Apparently pig and tiger get along well, so it's supposed to be a good year for me (I'm overdue!)

You be the Bull because apparently I'm a pig!:motion::69::bddog:

For reminding me, Love ya too! BTW I see that you are horse, (yes hung like one too, just keep it in your pants will ya) and sister Emma is a horse too, I know Emma is hung too, she has huge beautiful:boobeyes:

Lol

YES....YES YOU ARE!!! LOL....Love you bro!!:sm185:

Apparently, I'm a pig. I guess everyone who kept telling me that were right all this time.

You and me both :)

You and me both :)

I'm still wrestling with the misconception which could come about if I announce that I fucked a pig. "No, no, no! I don't mean it like that...it's a Chinese thing!"

Guess it's best I don't go down that path ;)

I'm still wrestling with the misconception which could come about if I announce that I fucked a pig. "No, no, no! I don't mean it like that...it's a Chinese thing!"

Guess it's best I don't go down that path ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, you kill me. I almost peed myself just now.

I was born in 62 so I am a tiger just like I'm in bed, passionate about satisfying my partner when she lets me. ROAR !!!!!

Well no surprise at all I'm a Tiger. And looking for those horses, dragons and dogs. I'm hunting Tracie and Emma... Actually I'm just the baby kitty looking to purrr.

I heard that snakes and rats get along eh? :-P

If they don't kill each other first....

I'm a Tiger ROOOOAARRRR! Supposed to be true blue with friends and I must stay away from Monkey's cause they take the biscuit. LOL

I'm a Monkey too!

The Vietnamese girl who calculated that smiled.

:boobies:

And a Scorpio....

Tommy

Edited by TheTommyD
Add sign