Do you give a tip to the Ladies?

Since I'm very selective in who I meet, my body always has a great time & the Ladies know it. So, I have to give my Ladies an extra donation. Plus, it makes them feel good & everybody can always use some extra in their wallet. I love to surprise them for being themselves & for being sooo sweet & delicious with me.

I feel they desire it, especially if some (or a lot) of guys, either don't tip or they hassle over the donation. More importantly (IMHO), some Ladies spend time so that us guys will have such a great time with them. Here are some things they do & it all cost them: mani/pedi-cures, hair, makeup, your favorite sexy clothes, extra clothes to wear in public, drinks, music, candles, lotion, condoms, remembering who you are & what you like & don't like, driving, room reservations, setting up the ambiance, removing & cleaning it all up, waiting, cancellations, hem & hawing in emails/phone/chat conversations, ass-holes, and the list goes on and on. They do so much to make us happy, a big or small tip may really make their day. So why not give them something extra. It's not going to break your bank account. Sorry for my rant.

Do you tip? If so, how much, how often, why or why not?

• Like 5

Since I'm very selective in who I meet, my body always has a great time & the Ladies know it. So, I have to give my Ladies an extra donation. Plus, it makes them feel good & everybody can always use some extra in their wallet. I love to surprise them for being themselves & for being sooo sweet & delicious with me.

I feel they desire it, especially if some (or a lot) of guys, either don't tip or they hassle over the donation. More importantly (IMHO), some Ladies spend time so that us guys will have such a great time with them. Here are some things they do & it all cost them: mani/pedi-cures, hair, makeup, your favorite sexy clothes, extra clothes to wear in public, drinks, music, candles, lotion, condoms, remembering who you are & what you like & don't like, driving, room reservations, setting up the ambiance, removing & cleaning it all up, waiting, cancellations, hem & hawing in emails/phone/chat conversations, ass-holes, and the list goes on and on. They do so much to make us happy, a big or small tip may really make their day. So why not give them something extra. It's not going to break your bank account. Sorry for my rant.

From a companion's perspective, like many others will say, a tip is never expected but always appreciated.

Yes, we do have a lot of expenses and spend a lot of time managing our business outside of appointment times but this is where "pricing yourself" accordingly comes in.

I would hate it if a gentleman came to see me and felt like he HAD to give me a tip or a gift to make me feel appreciated. His presence and company are plenty, especially when he is a repeat patron. It's the best compliment a lady can receive :)

• Like 6

Nope and I've never felt compelled to so. We agree on fair value (rate) for service rendered and that should cover it. The tip might be me repeating.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

Of course I tip, well tip and gift. The amount, that's private, between the ladies and me. But it's more than five dollars to get a Timmies LOL

When I go to a restaurant (even take-out), get a haircut, whatever, I tip.

What the ladies provide...the companionship, escape, friendships, have a value far exceeding the donation asked, I hope what I give shows my appreciation.

So the answer is yes, I tip and gift

RG

• Like 5

I don't automatically tip but have on a few occasions I have...i kinda feel that if there is a requirement to tip than just make it a part of the cost structure.

Now I am way more likely to bring a lady a gift especially if it us someone I have seen before. I certainly don't think I am cheap lol

Just my opinion

• Like 1

From an MA's perspective;

I never ever expect tip, although when it is received it is greatly appreciated... Before meeting each other, a donation price is discussed, and that's all I expect...

I enjoy spending my time with each and everyone of my clients, and the fact that they always put such a big smile on my face and give me reasons to laugh; is tip enough for me :)

I would never want any one of my clients to feel that they had to add a tip to my donation just to show their appreciation; Im very good at reading body language, and your body is what shows me your appreciation....not your tip

• Like 4

...The amount, that's private, between the ladies and me. ...

When I go to a restaurant (even take-out), get a haircut, whatever, I tip.

RG

I tip all those same places/people, too. Glad to hear it. I even give Christmas money to the mail person, lawn guys, snow plowing guys, masseuse, etc.

Yes, Gabriella, I've never read any Lady's web site or post which specifies that a tip it required. I heard that unexpected gifts, at unexpected times, for a Lady is one of the best ways to make them smile.

• Like 1

I didn't initially. Or I'd round to the next $20, but I don't consider that a tip.

More recently, I've seen the same person repeatedly. I've started to tip her $30-$50. I've noticed that she spends a lot of time getting things ready, the tip is more so a thanks for that extra effort.

• Like 4

I will tip, cash is king, but repeating with someone is the best kind of tip you can give her.

I'm also known to shop and buy VS lingerie, panties and bra, there is nothing like watching a gorgeous lady face filled with excitement trying on the VS lingerie, of course looking at her beautiful body while she changes in front of you. ;)

Hmmmm PistolPete to PeteLovesPanties ? Lol :)

• Like 3

I never tip someone who sets their own prices. I would never tip a waitress if she was setting her own hourly wage... I don't tip the RMT I visit because I know she sets her own rates. I tip my barber because he doesn't set the prices or his wage, the owner does.

In general I find it amazing what people tip for and why they tip... but that's another topic...

If you tip someone here for amazing service, do you also tip the person at the store who spends 45 minutes helping you find the proper pair of running shoes for your next marathon?

Anyways...

If you tip someone here for amazing service, do you also tip the person at the store who spends 45 minutes helping you find the proper pair of running shoes for your next marathon?

Anyways...

If that person at the store went above and beyond the call, yup, he/she would get a tip too. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone at a shoe store going that above and beyond

Anyways...

RG

• Like 3

Being an unattractive, unskilled, hermit, I should probably start tipping every time. :icon_confused:

I tend to only tip / gift for special occasions, birthdays (hers or mine), Christmas, other holidays, social events, dinner dates, etc. ....

On a side note: For a cash tip is that 15% or 20%? Or is it something entirely different?

• Like 2

I used to work in retail. This happens. Perhaps not as often as it should, but it happens. I had a colleague who patiently answered many questions to a customer, give him advice, basically go well above and beyond. The next day, that customer came back with a gift basket and gave it to my colleague.

Tl;dr - I would tip said shoe person, perhaps with a gift card.

Being an unattractive, unskilled, hermit, I should probably start tipping every time. :icon_confused:

I tend to only tip / gift for special occasions, birthdays (hers or mine), Christmas, other holidays, social events, dinner dates, etc. ....

On a side note: For a cash tip is that 15% or 20%? Or is it something entirely different?

I know for me any encounter with a companion is a special occasion ;-)

I sort of use a flat rate for tip and gift, and have that in mind ahead of time

It's what works for me and the lady

RG

• Like 2

I would say it wouldn't be a %-age, but more of a rounding up, as someone mentioned. If you are paying in 20s for example, an extra 20 would be more than OK, even if the original rate is 300.

I usually say that if you are seeing an agency sp, a spa ma, or some other arrangement where you know the sp is getting a portion of what you are paying, even an extra 20 as a tip would be greatly appreciated, as her take home is just that much sweeter. You may be paying 300, but if you knew she was getting 150 of that (after agency cut, and driver fee), you might be predisposed to tip.

If she's indy, and you are not normally a tipper in other aspects of your life, don't worry about it (unless you are seeing someone who seems to be undervaluing herself and her services with super low rates, and you want to make a point to her that she should think more highly of herself?)

• Like 2

I never tip someone who sets their own prices. I would never tip a waitress if she was setting her own hourly wage... I don't tip the RMT I visit because I know she sets her own rates. I tip my barber because he doesn't set the prices or his wage, the owner does.

In general I find it amazing what people tip for and why they tip... but that's another topic...

Anyways...

I tip because I like the person; I enjoyed their service; I have money in my pocket; I believe society & government decided not to increase their wages to an acceptable level to live on; I'm a caring & considerate person; etc.

So, you don't tip a barber who is also the owner? Because why? The owner's title trumps the barber's lower wages?

I find it amazing the excuses people use to convince themselves they're doing the correct thing for others and not just for self-gratification. Or people who say "that's [for] another topic" when they have never created any topic worth reading in the past 5 years. But that's for another topic.

Shoe stores are never big enough where I need anyone to help me, especially for 45 minutes. But why wouldn't you tip them? They've been working strictly for you and no other customer for 45 minutes.