Osborne Health Clinic

I was just wondering if anyone has anything to say about Osborne Health Clinic?

errrrr.......What are you talking about?

Never heard of this place?

The address, according to my internet research, is the same as TO/EB. Or beside them anyway...are they different? There is such a thing as a professional head, as in scalp, massage, which feels great but probably in a different way than you're thinking....

Sign on door says "Head, Hand and Foot Massage"... First MP where I've seen they actually advertise what they do...

:lol: You really have to appreciate their honest advertising.

About 7 years ago my girlfriend at the time bought me a package deal at a massage place in Osbourne village but I`m not sure of the name, could be the place you`re talking about. The package was for a massage, pedicure and manicure. It was very nice but nothing I would buy for myself, just a treat. There was nothing sexual that was offered there. Maybe things have changed, I don`t know.

The place he's talking about is across the street from EB/TO, and has been around forever. Various ladies have worked there, offering various types of services, and there have been / are some gems there. It all depends on your tastes.

The longstanding "book" on the place is if you don't expect a lavish decor and bikini supermodels, and are on a budget, this place is better than a SW in a back alley. There were guys on another website that swore by it, and others that were shocked at the facilities. It all comes down to your frame of reference and your comfort level. If you pass on someone using a cheap hotel as an incall, you might not want to try this place. If you want to shower before and after, again, maybe not the best call.

They cater to a certain clientelle, EB/TO doesn't lose any sleep or business to them, even though they are spitting distance from them. Two completely different business models.

Rubin

well ya learn something everyday. thanks rub. wonder how many other little known joints are out there?:handjob:

Used to be a lady that had a little R and T shop across from executive bath, she would advertise in the back of the Sun, went by the name Jamie also worked out of her house once she was comfortable with you, but she is gone now.

Yes this place exist on Ellice across from EB and the 7/11.

Just a single lady name Jaime running the show. A massage table,shower,even a body chart?

It's basically an tiny joint for a quick release.NO F/S and no BB unless you got large $$$$. Just alot better and safer than a S/W.

I'd visited there twice,but until I found E/C and Cerb.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this city, and I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to PM me some information about this place? It sounds interesting.

I apologize if I'm not allowed to ask for information via posts.

It would be wise to stick with the names you know

Broadways - Nevada's / EB-TO.

Not worth spending$$$ to find out what your heart is telling you right.

Seems silly to bump an ancient thread, but it looks like this place is closing/moving...there's a print shop in it's place, and a sign that says "massage clients call ###-#### for new location". Also, they've got a new ad in the Sun saying they're hiring...so it's not just Jaime there? Anyone got new intel the location? Is it just her own private in-call? I know what "the story" is with her, but if there's other girls around, that might pique my curiosity.

Jaimie has left OHC and is seeing clients in a private incall not very far from OHC (I don't know exactly where).

Presumably the owner of OHC is looking for someone to replace her, but since she was the only attendant, the place will be closed until he finds someone.

Jaimie has left OHC and is seeing clients in a private incall not very far from OHC (I don't know exactly where).

Presumably the owner of OHC is looking for someone to replace her, but since she was the only attendant, the place will be closed until he finds someone.

Jaime now has ad on CL with a 231 number

She spells her name Jaime

Her ad does state she is bbw.....she is not the jamie on BP