Many new updates in the past week at Blogasms! :-)

Learn all about the beautiful and wonderful clitoris, check out a video from my favourite sex educators, and new editions of Beautiful Bums and The Art of Fellatio! :)

blogasmsspring2013.jpg

www.blogasms.XXX

Guest S****r

...another glimpse of Summer

As always, your feedback is welcome!

xoxo

Summer

I just added some helpful tips about contacting and communicating with me. I just wanted to be clear about my procedures about contacting me, to be helpful to my clients.

Click here to read my blog.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

Hi CERB sweeties! I'm still in Vancouver for another day and felt inspired ;)

Here is my new blog entry entitled 'My Boyfriend-Clients'...

Sexy Dream Life Musings: My Boyfriend-Clients http://sexydreamlife.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-boyfriend-clients.html?spref=tw

Hope you enjoy it :) I am off to bed now! It's past 3AM Vancouver time :)

Sweet kisses,

There is something about rainy days that inspire me to write and think about sex. I had a couple requests for stories about anal and actual experiences I had so this is my first and definitely not my last.

http://midnitemassage.tumblr.com/

Balls Deep - A True Story

Thanks to my delicious test reader! Enjoy!!

Lots of new and erotic pictures as well!

Wow Midnite....just read your latest story on your blog. Very hot....check this one out people, definitely worth a look. Keep up the great work Midnite, can't wait for your next one.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

......this week, my two worlds collided!

picture.php?albumid=6820&pictureid=48037

Read about it in My Secret Diary.

(Disclaimer: Above image is representative only. Is not a photo of Summer.)

I have just added a comment to my "comment page" on my site. I hope people will read this, and consider the truth on a matter concerning a lady I love and respect. She has been going through a mountain of issues pertaining to her character, I hope this will come to an end soon!

You will need an account to have access to this page. Last post on that page.

While you are on the site, check out my bloopers video from " Hot Painter Chick's" album, so so funny! You will laugh and see jaw dropping sexiness!

http://www.mssophiav.ca/

I made a new entry today about a common issue some providers deal with but as sweet as I am it's a very real and to the point entry. The many sides to Lexy and blogging allows me to show you how passionate I am about many issues providers deal with in this business and some are just foolish and there is really no need for most of them. I have lots more to write and will continue on. Thank you for reading!!

http://lexygrace.com/blog.phtml?module_id=303913#303913

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

I've updated my blog a few times and forgot to post the updates here. I'm so scattered lately (school urgh)

Enjoy! Here's my blog.

Nat xox

I just added more to my "Tips about contacting Peachy/Val (me)" blog.

Here is what I added. When we do get an appointment set up it is very important for you to follow any instructions I give you. Please do not text me or phone me about appointments, unless I tell you to. As my phone may be off for many reasons. You may contact me anytime by email. If you book an appointment a long time in advance and want to confirm that I'm still available, please email me the day before or a couple of days before and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. It is just a more efficient way of communicating in my opinion. My phone is really for booking last minute appointments and when I'm booked or busy the phone stays off.

Please do not look as this as rules but more as me trying to be helpful, so that you can contact me easier.

I must say that I have found this blog really helpful. I have received a couple of really nice/perfect emails. Thank you guys for reading and taking my advice to heart. It really does make such a big difference.

Please feel free to email or pm me, if I have forgotten something.

Here is the rest of my blog.

Thanks again guys.

XoXo

Peachy/Val.