Decided to add a blog to my new website and since it's not officially launched until Dec 1st, I only have three blog entries written: a welcome, an entry that gives a very, very basic rundown of the new laws, and an entry that is very, very detailed about what sort of things make a good client.

Once the site is launched, I'll update probably weekly with random stuff: neat things I found on the internet, great books I have read, anecdotes and other things on a lighter note. And I will totally upload my photo with Santa. Yes, I get my picture taken with Santa. Every year. For no reason. Just because.

http://katevonkatz.wix.com/welcome#!blog/cmt0

• Like 1

I want to add something brief about this new law in my blog yet at the same time I don't want to spook anyone. There are a lot of clients I have spoken to who are not up to speed on this and for some, they don't know what it is. I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble for making a mistake that could have been prevented. Knowledge is definitely power in regards to this law. Opinions?

I decided educating gentlemen is a better option than not. So my first two blog entries are to address the new laws.

By educating clients, you are helping to teach them that these new laws are not the end of the world, they just mark a change in the way we conduct our business.

Thar be my two cents...

• Like 2

I decided educating gentlemen is a better option than not. So my first two blog entries are to address the new laws.

By educating clients, you are helping to teach them that these new laws are not the end of the world, they just mark a change in the way we conduct our business.

Thar be my two cents...

Wonderful idea! I actually changed my bog a long time ago because I felt it was not needed. As it actually caused me issues with non since talk from potential clients...

But rather have educated through out the site. Perhaps I can add this approach as well, if you didn't mind?

I will be trying a new type of blog. I love to take pictures, modify pictures and I feel like they become art. So I will be blogging through pictures. It seems like it will be a lot of fun.

If you're going to picture blog, don't forget to watermark your pictures. There's plenty of apps out there to help you watermark.

I'm really excited about trying this.

I also started a personal book club. If anyone is interested in what I'm reading, they can join in the reading and discuss the book. I find that easier than conducting a public book club at this time. As I don't have the time for conducting polls and maintaining the public club. It's much easier to focus on my own reading material. However, I'd be happy if anyone wanted to take over the cerb/Lyla book club. I know this isn't a blog, but it is a great way to connect with people and put your personality out there.

Happy New Years, Guys.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

With my luck when it comes to websites lately you would think my post is about cursed websites or something like that but not the case, it's actually way more interesting than that but thinking about it, I'll probably blog about that too ;)

http://isabellagia.blogspot.ca/2015/01/the-awkward-question.html

• Like 2

Come along and join me once again or for the first time.

http://midnite-energies.tumblr.com/

Remember, each part of the journey begins with a step...where will your next lead you?

Midnite... Midnite... Midnite.... you have to stop doing this to us guys in far away province's ... lololol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest S****r

A week or so ago I posted an article about how to stay safe from LE in this Bill C-36 era, and after a few days, the article disappeared!? The title remained, but the post disappeared!

So I have rewritten my advice. I am curious to see if this one stays posted.

http://www.sensuoussummer.com/#!The-Truth-about-the-Legality-of-Prostitution-in-Canada/cisu/2658E269-6AC9-4330-A0CF-18D87BFBA138