Tess (AKA: Taylor Moon / Crissy Green)

Avg. of 19 Recommendations

Guest S****_Up

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I've been intrigued by Tess for a little while now and finally arranged to meet her today. Now I'm wondering why waited so long! Tess is simply captivating, in every way.

We spent a while getting to know a little about each other, and before long I was being pampered and pleasured in ways I couldn't have expected. Tess is a very sensitive person and she just seems to know what to do to make you forget there's a world still waiting outside. I see no choice but to go visit Tess again, and again ... 

Posted via Mobile Device

First of all, I owe an apology to Tess. I said I'd post this recommendation awhile ago and I simply did not get around to it. I am very sorry for that, and if you feel the need to spank me for it, well, I won't stop you. ;)

Since my first meeting with Tess (Taylor at the time), I have had the opportunity to visit Tess again at her new location. I am definitely a fan of her little love nest! A big comfy bed, with a computer monitor nearby which Tess happily filled with scrolling pictures of herself for me while she took her time making my head spin.

Anyone who has visited Tess knows how wonderful she is as a person, and if anyone reading this has been on the fence about seeing her, all I can say is you are missing something fantastic. Tess will rock your world and leave you with a 3 day permagrin on your face.

Repeat? Hell yes!

Another session with Tess today. Hot hot hot.

Tess knows how to please, with her exquisite oral skills and passionate sex.

And it's fun to please her, too, or at least to do my best to satisfy her.

I enjoy our interactions, and look forward to lots more.

A warm Thank you to you, Tess, for another great time.

After reviewing recommendations here on Cerb and browsing here website I finally took the plunge and booked Tess for a little rendez-vous. She no longer works out of Kanata but she is still located in the west end near Bayshore mall which was convenient for me.

After reading Tess? website FAQs I wanted to try something completely different from the norm for me; role-playing. I hadn?t put much thought into the details but I had a general idea what I was looking for so I asked Tess for guidance. She was very receptive to the idea and asked lots of probing questions to make sure my expectations would be met. Her questions put me at ease and allowed for a much less cumbersome or embarrassing sequence of events. As I said this was new for me but Tess made it really easy.

Tess is easy to talk too and not once did I feel awkward or uncomfortable. I won?t get into the details of our time together but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. She has killer firm legs and butt, beautifully round and proportioned breasts, and a tight flat stomach. She fits the spinner category to a tee.

She aims to please gentlemen and yes I plan to repeat.

Guest ***s
...located in the west end near Bayshore mall which was convenient for me...

hmmmm...I would say its closer to carlingwood mall ... :bowdown:

She was very receptive to the idea and asked lots of probing questions:butt: to make sure my expectations would be met. ....

Oh boy ... probing sounds a little painful ... LOL ... I would say it was more like Socratic questioning:confused: - but come on! you loved it!

She aims to please gentlemen and yes I plan to repeat.

Good! Can't wait to probe you again !!! I had a great time ... and the role playing was super FUN too!

Thank you again for your wonderful comments.

OK first of all I must say that Tess is a real gem. She is beautiful and has a very attractive body. Tess's location was easily accessible, very clean and equipped with air conditioning for those hot summer days! I booked a two hour appointment and the time just flew by!

I'm in my late 20's and this was my first time with an SP or any woman for that matter. As awkward a situation as this was, Tess really made a effort in helping me relax. She was patient, understanding and an absolute joy to talk to and be with. She is also a great teacher! I think I might be in love!

I will definitely be repeating. Treat her well!

This is totally excellent, badbboy! I can't imagine a better initiation.

My congratulations to you, and may there be many more!

Personally I'm new to the whole SP community, so when I went looking for the perfect girl I wanted to find someone with good looks and a great personality. Let me tell you, I hit the jackpot!

Tess is, in a nutshell, a fantastic SP. I am extremely glad to spend my time with her and it's always a pleasure to be in her company. She is just as beautiful as her pictures, and she really takes the time to make sure you're having a pleasant experience.

Take my word for it, if you see her once you'll definately be seeing her again!

I had another meeting with Tess this week. I'm proud to be considered one of her regulars.

Each time keeps heating up, and getting better and better, both as a sexual experience, and as an expression of intimacy. It's like having a really close friend that you can have fantastic sex with. We talk, and we listen, and we hold each other, and we engage in intense lovemaking. I feel that she genuinely cares about my pleasure and happiness, and wants to contribute to it. And she succeeds.

Golden Tess!

Guest ***s

What I want to say is simple.

sT43-SM.jpgsT43-SM.jpg

I love this place....this site .... this board.

sT43-SM.jpgsT43-SM.jpg

You're my friends, my lovers, my family.

sT43-SM.jpgsT43-SM.jpg

And I just want to say Thank you .... and it's super fun!

sT43-SM.jpgsT43-SM.jpg

I just have to say that I saw Tess again earlier this week and once again I had a LOT of fun. The things we do just keep getting sexier and sexier! I LOVE spending time with this beautiful woman!!!

I also forgot to add one more thing to my review. While I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I also had the pleasure of Tess being my first! :oops:

Morning! Even though I am away in Southern Ontario for a couple of weeks, I still dream of Tess and wake up with a raging hard-on. I love the way she slides down your body, her lovely breasts and tight, wet pussy.

Can't wait to get back to her new place and play in August!!!

Enjoy her and her great sense of cutting humour!

Guest ***s

I just noticed my two virgins were the same age .... well then .... I'm going to become an expert when it comes to virgins born in 1980

Thanks Boys... well - not boys anymore are you now;)

Memories are a beautiful thing

All I can say is that these guys are very lucky! I can't imagine a better initiation for them into the joy of sex.

Her location is easy to find! Her oral skills are like no other! She takes the time to get to know you and know your likes and dislikes! She's very polite and easy going.

Definitely will see her again and again!!!

Guest ***s
Morning! Even though I am away in Southern Ontario for a couple of weeks, I still dream of Tess and wake up with a raging hard-on. I love the way she slides down your body, her lovely breasts and tight, wet pussy.

Can't wait to get back to her new place and play in August!!!

Enjoy her and her great sense of cutting humour!

A raging hard-on isn't just a normal male erection. For those who don't know, there are actually degrees to male hardness...there's your typical, normal erection during which the penis is hard, but still maintains a sheen of softness to it. It's slightly bendable, the head is soft and pokey, but it's still a serviceable erection. Then there is the raging version. With a raging hard-on the penis is like a frikin' steel rod - there's absolutely nothing soft about it. I fear that I would actually, literally, be able to poke somebody's eye out with my penis during this type of erection.

I'm flattered TheLiquor ... hmm what would be female equivalent to raging hard-on? A dripping wet pussy?

LOL

Good evening. I saw Tess last Friday. Pictures are accurate and she is very accomodating. Good conversation and very good service. She is not a clock watcher.

I would repeat for sure.

I too had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Tess last week. She is a doll who knows how to treat a man right! Convienent, comfy location too. Be sure to make a donation to her cause when you see her!

-Alg

Just left Tess's west end place ... a very intriguing woman, a different encounter than any I have ever had. Had a unique, round-about chat, where we got to know each other, and worked through some interesting circumstances.

Tess, let's just call it a "fusion conversation" ! There's nothing hotter than a game of wits sitting across from a hot woman wearing sexy pink underwear ...

I'm not a kiss and tell kind of guy as far as the details go, YMMV and rightly so. Will say that apart from being fit and beautiful, she is wanting/willing to first connect ... made the experience that much hotter.

Can highly recommend her. Will definitely return. For one thing I didn't have any spare $$ for the special projects donations jar!

Thank you, Tess. See you again,

"Big-balls Bob"

Met with Tess for the first time this weekend. This girl is absolutely stunning! Tight, tight body and beautiful face... phenomenal!

She was a great conversationalist and very quickly had me feeling comfortable and at ease.

I had an awesome time and will definitely repeat - the sooner the better!

I had my first (of many :wink:) visits with Tess this evening. Outstanding!

She showed my around her place and we had a little chit-chat. Then Tess

spent some time asking questions to try to find out what I like and if I had any special requests. I especially like to get to know a woman and make a connection. I appreciate Tess taking the time for this, rather than just getting down to business.

Tess is very pretty and has an amazing smile. And when she talks about something that she is especially excited about, her eyes light up. OMG she is so cute! She certainly put a smile on my face. :-D:-D

I can't wait to visit her again!

Had a nice visit on Friday.

Definately a spinner, nice clean, comfortable, and discrete location in the west end, not a clock watcher.

Very creative, definately intent on creating a loyal clientelle. Enjoyed her creative use of whipped cream.

Will be back

Guest ***s

Thank you sweetie ... I am honored you chose me (A.k.a The one who inspires?! LOL) .... My heads getting to grow quite large with all this deflowering ;)

**I had fun too! Until next time ... well ... our 3rd time I should say ;)

Tess

I had an awesome time and will definitely repeat - the sooner the better!

Guys this is my first recommendation so be kind.

Tess is the first SP I have seen

I had the pleasure of meeting Tess this past Sunday. After exchanging emails a few times Tess made the exception to see me on Sunday (something she usually does not do, as she normally does not work on Sundays), but due to my schedule she made an exception. Thank you Tess. I arrived at a nice, private location in the west end of Ottawa and Tess greeted me outside the apartment and walked me in. She was wearing a very nice black summery dress and it looked really hot on her. Once in her apartment, she offered me my choice of beer or wine, I chose a corona and we sat down in her office to chat. She took the time to get to know me and was very understanding to my situation (recently widowed and my first companionship with a woman). Tess has beautiful eyes, hair and a body to die for. Her legs seem to never stop. After finishing my beer, I jumped in the shower (as this is mandatory and appreciated). I managed to break the plastic hook on the door while hanging up my clothes, but Tess was quick to offer a metal hook that fits on the door, which was much better. After toweling off, I joined Tess in her kitchen, where she offered me a glass of red wine. We then made our way into her lovely bedroom and on to a great big bed. Tess put on some nice music (some guy that covers Frank Sinatra songs) and that for me hit the spot. Tess again, took the time to reassure me, and gave me some nice tender kisses to relax me. We drank a little more wine and then she said " I want you to ...... in my mouth". This was too much. It had been a long, long time since i have had that statement given to me and I was ready to go. Tess told me to lean back and relax and enjoy and to not to worry as she would make sure I would cum again. Tess has a tongue ring and I have never felt one before, but I must say she is very skilled and it was not long before I full filled her request. Afterward we had a long conversation about numerous topic, including as strange as it seems numerology. I would definitely recommend Tess, as she is well versed, has a great sense of humour, and seems genuinely interested in making my time special and fun. She is not a clock watcher and seems more interested in making sure you are enjoying yourself, and I might add, it appears that she enjoys herself too. The time went by way to quick, but I had a great time.

Thanks Tess, you are special and we in Ottawa are lucky to have you!!

Guys, don't delay, 8-9 pages of recommendations can't all be wrong, do yourselves a favour and look up Tess (figuratively and literally).

bobo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.