No love for Black men

Was sitting and chatting at a club with a girl this evening, suddenly she says "Shit, I am going to have to talk to her, she's new." The girl in question had approached a black couple in a booth. "Those two just sit there all day trying to find girls they can pimp."

Its sad, but its an industry reality.

I've spent the last year trying to help a friend recover her life after 3 years in a "relationship" with a black guy who promised her the world and told her he was investing all the money she made and she would have a great life after. Now she's in court trying to get even a fraction of it back.

All? Definitely not. But enough that in the setting these girls are in, they usually realize after a while that its better to pass up a few potential customers that would be perfectly decent people, to avoid the bad ones that ruin it for an entire ethnicity.

I suspect you have an agenda. You are now shifting your position and even then you are still trying to justify it. I will repeat what I wrote in response to an earlier post of yours: ".... next time reflect over what you have heard before communicating it to others. Furthermore in communicating it, do so properly in order to leave no doubt as to what is meant."

• Like 2

Who cares why honesty

If an SP doesn't want to see someone based on their age/race/religion/gender then book with an SP that will feels comfortable seeing you!

Everyone has their own reasons why and yes as sad an ignorant as it sounds ignorance does.play a role at times

Give me a call I love all men just as long as you are respectful and ready to get wett!

Xo

Was sitting and chatting at a club with a girl this evening, suddenly she says "Shit, I am going to have to talk to her, she's new." The girl in question had approached a black couple in a booth. "Those two just sit there all day trying to find girls they can pimp."

Its sad, but its an industry reality.

I've spent the last year trying to help a friend recover her life after 3 years in a "relationship" with a black guy who promised her the world and told her he was investing all the money she made and she would have a great life after. Now she's in court trying to get even a fraction of it back.

All? Definitely not. But enough that in the setting these girls are in, they usually realize after a while that its better to pass up a few potential customers that would be perfectly decent people, to avoid the bad ones that ruin it for an entire ethnicity.

Don't all ethnicities have a few bad ones? By your reasoning the girls shouldn't see anybody.

Judging a person that you have never met before based on his ethnicity and estimating that he is a higher risk is pure racism.

• Like 4

Pretty sure everyone but you understand my posts perfectly.

Please don't be sure. I don't

• Like 2

Pretty sure everyone but you understand my posts perfectly.

Yeash it is shocking about those black folks.

I have never heard of a white guy taking other people's money.

• Like 2

all-in originally wrote : Pretty sure everyone but you understand my posts perfectly.

Waterat wrote in response to all-in: Everyone - yet another generalization! Please don't be sure. I don't

Aaaaaah Waterat, too funny! Poor all-in is fond of "terminological inexactitude", as Winston Churchill would say.

Additional Comments:

Yeash it is shocking about those black folks.

I have never heard of a white guy taking other people's money.

Another aaaaaaaaah moment! Powerful irony, cinelli.

I can confirm black gentlemen have big and sometimes thick attributes for I have quite and extensive experience of black gentlemen!! But as in any males whether color they can be (have white regulars with HUGE attributes!!!) any color be soft and gentle in bed!!! Trust me I am into Greek!!!! LOL

Barbara

xxxxooo

I have heard (no idea who from) that its fear of large organs... and the pain therein. no idea is that stereotype is true, but I did talk to one gal who definitely did not like large (extra long organs). Not a problem with me, no fear there, lol.

I can confirm black gentlemen have big and sometimes thick attributes for I have quite and extensive experience of black gentlemen!! But as in any males whether color they can be (have white regulars with HUGE attributes!!!) any color be soft and gentle in bed!!! Trust me I am into Greek!!!! LOL

Barbara

xxxxooo

That's 100% malarkey. A stereotype and nothing more. The top 3 biggest cocks I've ever handled all belonged to Caucasian men. Dick size is no more related to skin color than pussy tightness is to hair color.

I've seen sizes ranging from itty bitty to king kong dong on all races but as the saying goes it's how you use it that matters.

I was actually very shocked the first time I heard that some SPs refuse to see black men. I was contacted by a potential client who was inquiring about my services. At the end of the email, he felt obligated to inform me that he was mulatto and asked if it was ok. If I'd still see him. This was how I found out about race restrictions. I was in disbelief and appalled. I still can't believe it. Same goes for some refusing to see BBM (is that correct?). I understand we all have different tastes but for me, my personal taste doesn't influence who I take on as a work client. I'm not seeking someone to date or marry and have a family with at work. I want clients who are respectful, kind, reliable, fun to spend time with, etc. It doesn't matter what they look like. Everyone deserves to be made to feel special!

• Like 7

You know what it all comes down to personal preference. Why is it when this comes up we are automatically judged a bigot, racist or whatever else. Truthfully I applause these women, at least they are open about it and let it be known up front then not opening the door when the gentleman arrives. Which would you prefer? I for one have been called everything but a white guy because I refuse this dancer's offer to go to back room. After she finished calling me a racist I asked an I racist to the white women I turned away as well. So if that makes me a racist a bigot then so be it, but don't judge someone for being up front about their likes and dislikes. This racism stuff has gone too far in my opinion.

• Like 2

Well can be your case Layah but besides this new profession for me I dated black males since I was 15 and my girl friends too and almost all of us ended up marrying or being in a couple with black men and we ALL had huge attributes black men and more then a few times in our lifes!!!! In all this time I only had ONE black male with a small penis!!! Now I do agree that in all races there R males with big, long, thick, whatever attribute! I do indeed have caucasian clients with HUGE attribute and they know who they R!

So anyways it's just my own experience and the ones of my girl friends.

Barbara

That's 100% malarkey. A stereotype and nothing more. The top 3 biggest cocks I've ever handled all belonged to Caucasian men. Dick size is no more related to skin color than pussy tightness is to hair color.

I've seen sizes ranging from itty bitty to king kong dong on all races but as the saying goes it's how you use it that matters.

I was actually very shocked the first time I heard that some SPs refuse to see black men. I was contacted by a potential client who was inquiring about my services. At the end of the email, he felt obligated to inform me that he was mulatto and asked if it was ok. If I'd still see him. This was how I found out about race restrictions. I was in disbelief and appalled. I still can't believe it. Same goes for some refusing to see BBM (is that correct?). I understand we all have different tastes but for me, my personal taste doesn't influence who I take on as a work client. I'm not seeking someone to date or marry and have a family with at work. I want clients who are respectful, kind, reliable, fun to spend time with, etc. It doesn't matter what they look like. Everyone deserves to be made to feel special!

Well can be your case Layah but besides this new profession for me I dated black males since I was 15 and my girl friends too and almost all of us ended up marrying or being in a couple with black men and we ALL had huge attributes black men and more then a few times in our lifes!!!! In all this time I only had ONE black male with a small penis!!! Now I do agree that in all races there R males with big, long, thick, whatever attribute! I do indeed have caucasian clients with HUGE attribute and they know who they R!

So anyways it's just my own experience and the ones of my girl friends.

Barbara

This is a racial stereotype, not cool at all.

That myth is ridiculous....the color of your skin does not determine the size of your package

I have had the pleasure of sharing my time with all races and I have seen itty bitty to large

So that's bullshit

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

The Kinsey report concluded there is no appreciable difference between caucausians and blacks when it comes to penis size. Several further studies support the Kinsey report.

That myth is ridiculous....the color of your skin does not determine the size of your package

I have had the pleasure of sharing my time with all races and I have seen itty bitty to large

So that's bullshit

I date black gentlemen an see them as an sp as well so I can say I have had the pleasure of seeing small to average to large to hugeee

I have also spent time with a few Cacausian gentlemen who were extremely well endowed

I know what I have experienced both personal and as an SP and all I am saying is the color of your skin doesn't determine the size of your cock

Nor should it determine wether or not you will be a perfect gentlemen during an.encounter

Yes we all have a personal preference on what we are attracted to and that's ok

It's life

But to assume someone may act a way based on their race is ignorant and just not right

• Like 2

Fled the thread? Agenda? Whatever. A question was asked, I replied with an answer I was given by several girls in the industry. I assure you no black guy has ever tried to pimp me so I have no "agenda" in this matter :p

Just didnt see a point in arguing further.

I hate these discussions because essentially they all boil down to "it's a sex worker's choice who s/he sees."

But if you're making race-based generalizations as your reasoning for why you won't see XYZ race, well you're being racist.

Discriminate based on bad behaviour, not race.

• Like 4

I grew up in the Caribbeans, I have many friends that are of African descent.

I get on really well with them.

At this point in time I do not feel like being intimate with a person of African descent.

I hope this does not make me a racist. I just don't have the sexual appetite or fantasy for them at this point in time. Who knows if I will have it in the future.

IMHO lipualipua did overreact a bit. Maybe a certain subject brought out insecurities and his furious reaction.

Seeing he only quoted all-in's post partially when he started his argument I believe in my opinion this is the reason for his misunderstanding of the context of all-in's post in it's entirety.

Lipualipua basically shot the messenger.

Holy Crap Ladies and Gentlemen,

This has gone a little too far don't you think.

Instead of saying "no black people", how about "I reserve the right to refuse anyone". Sounds better, and there is no racism or whatever name you chose to use.

Just remember one thing though, you can't please everyone.

and

"an opinion is like an asshole" everyone has one, Just a little humour.

Guest **n****er

I find it a little disingenuous to claim that a provider refuses to see a certain race due to "attraction". That would assume they are attracted to all of the clients they do see. If you truly believe that....then uh...ya I don't know what to say.

I almost ALWAYS see those adds from "indy" sp's who are already being "managed", or former strippers who are new to the business.

Additional Comments:

All-in you are 100% correct!. Usually they are up to no good and are looking for girls to pimp. I've experience this myself so I stay away.

Just checked my calendar....yup still 2014. Didn't go back to 1714. Good to know. I hate time travel.

And to think people agree with this garbage.

So a point is brought up, SPs chime in that they have experienced the same, actually experienced it, yet somehow it must be hogwash? Interesting.

So a point is brought up, SPs chime in that they have experienced the same, actually experienced it, yet somehow it must be hogwash? Interesting.

Yeah, right! The "dozens" of SPs all said only black guys are dirty and negotiate. Man, you are trying too hard to push your agenda.

What agenda is that exactly?

To portrat all black men, unjustifiably, in a negative light. Why communicate something you have heard, not something you directly experienced, as truth especially when that "truth" has the potential to harm people?