No love for Black men

I think unless you hear the companion's reasons, assume lack of attraction and nothing more.

Lets see, some ladies post they see men only...does that make them homophobes, or they are just attracted to men (and heterosexual)

Some ladies put age restrictions on who they see, is that ageism or just that the lady is attracted to men of a certain age range

How many companions complain about maybe client's/potential clients lack of attraction for black companions (or other than white companions) I mean if ladies can be chastised for their preferences, shouldn't everyone, SP and Client alike be equally chastised then

Am I homophobic because I do not wish to engage in a sexual encounter with a man or is it that I'm heterosexual?

I think if everyone, I mean EVERYONE looks at themselves first, they might find they have No Love For A (put your label here) (put your gender here)

It could be lack of attraction to a certain ethnicity

or age group, or sex, or sexual orientation, or body type or disability

or hair (lack of it) etc etc etc

If you want to call it discrimination fine

I prefer to see it as a lack of attraction.

At the end of the day, don't you prefer to see someone who is also attracted to you, and focus on that, not on who isn't attracted to you

My two cents

RG

• Like 2

I understood all-in's post. It's a case by case situation. Someone has had consistent bad experiences doesn't mean another person will have these experiences at all.

Exactly the reason why he must not generalise! If you must generalise, make sure you have a good sample size and diversity to base it on. Really Statistics 101.

It could be any reason why only the SP would know that..we can only.give possible reasons....its just sad that some of the reasons seem to be going in the direction of shall I say pimp!

The color of your skin shouldnt define who.you are as an individual and the actions of some shouldn't be stereotyped towards all

If an SP doesnt book with you because of your race then just say thankyou for your time and keep it moving, I'm sure.there will be many more wonderful women who will see you xo

Exactly the reason why he must not generalise! If you must generalise, make sure you have a good sample size and diversity to base it on. Really Statistics 101.

I am not generalizing, I am relating what I was told by ladies who actually have these restrictions whereas you are all speculating.

Play one other hypothetical here.

The companion is married

She is married to a black man

Her husband is unaware of her profession (he thinks she is a MA, but not a SP)

In her city it has a small black community, and her husband has relatives and friends in that community

The lady doesn't want to run a real risk of running into her husband's family/friends

There can be all sorts of reasons, not all necessarily racist. So don't assume the worst...you don't know

To quote Oscar Wilde, "When you assume you make an ass out of u and me"

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I am not generalizing, I am relating what I was told by ladies who actually have these restrictions whereas you are all speculating.

Then , next time reflect over what you have heard before communicating it to others. Furthermore in communicating it, do so properly in order to leave no doubt as to what is meant.

• Like 2

I defiantly agree!

That is exactly what I posted in the beginning she may date black gentlemen and she may not want to run into someone she may know on that level or even family

There are so many possible reasons

Wouldn't really make no sense to keep going on because only she would know why

• Like 1

Even if racism is the motivation the woman's bodily autonomy over-rides my sense of morality. As stated previously,SPs are literally granting us access to (often) enter their bodies (thanks for that, ladies!!!).

I hate racism but I give it a pass, in this case, because otherwise it's forcing a woman to have sex with someone she doesn't want to. And that has a nasty shorter word to describe it.

All-in you are 100% correct!. Usually they are up to no good and are looking for girls to pimp. I've experience this myself so I stay away.

• Like 3

Thank you Taasha for sharing a viewpoint that answers tge OPs question as to why girls in the industry choose to apply that particular restriction, as seen by an actual provider that has that policy. But dont worry, they'll just continue forming their own opinions without actually looking at reality.

All-in you are 100% correct!. Usually they are up to no good and are looking for girls to pimp. I've experience this myself so I stay away.

Who are USUALLY up to no good?

Additional Comments:

Thank you Taasha for sharing a viewpoint that answers tge OPs question as to why girls in the industry choose to apply that particular restriction, as seen by an actual provider that has that policy. But dont worry, they'll just continue forming their own opinions without actually looking at reality.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. With your mode of reasoning.......

• Like 1

So THEY(I guess you are referring to black gentlemen) are all looking to.pimp women out? Just want to clarify thats what you meant exactly.. so every black gentlemen you have ever encountered is a pimp?

And I am not saying this doesn't happen.because I'm sure it does but I find it hard to believe every black guy has those intentions

I have have met many as an SP and shared some great times just.like I do with Cacausian gentlemen

• Like 1

I wouldn't blame you for being wary if you've experienced this a number of times.

It must not be very pleasant to be hassled in that way.

Please re-read what I wrote thankyou

I am simply asking a question

Just trying to make sense of this and to point out the fact that not all black guys have that pimp mentality(I'm sure some do but not all)

Have a fabulous Tuesday xo

• Like 1

So THEY(I guess you are referring to black gentlemen) are all looking to.pimp women out? Just want to clarify thats what you meant exactly.. so every black gentlemen you have ever encountered is a pimp?

Reread what you said. Will re-iterate that usually and generally does not mean all. Stop twisting words.

But dont worry, they'll just continue forming their own opinions without actually looking at reality.

As will you, apparently.

I can't speak to pimping; I have not directly experienced or witnessed such a thing. However, I did know a provider who preferred not to see blue (because really, what does the specific race matter?) male clients, because she had once been assaulted by a blue man. It wasn't explicitly advertised that she wouldn't see blue men, but she could often ascertain a client's race via screening methods. She knew that she didn't want to take the risk of having a client who would remind her of her assailant.

I also knew a provider who came from a small, close-knit community, and preferred not to see clients from that same community, because she didn't want to risk encountering someone who might know her in "real" life.

So, let's not jump to conclusions. There are a myriad of reasons why someone might choose to exclude certain clients.

• Like 3

Prefer not to see blue...whew for a second I thought you were talking about LE, and I would never get a date again LOL

Seriously, in my early days of partaking in this lifestyle, there was a lady I wanted to meet. She had age restrictions (I believe it 40 up) and you needed to state where you worked, lived and your profession. Me being a newbie, was curious, and just asked, out of curiosity (and to learn)

Well she was a university student and didn't want to run into any fellow students or staff. And the city she was in was small so without those screening questions she likely could have run into a student or professor or other university staff

Was she discriminating against students, and university staff, or providing herself some measure of privacy outside her worklife (after all she doesn't want to be the talk of the university) considering the intimate encounter she offers.

Unfortunately she retired (or graduated) before I could meet her

But it is another case of screening, albeit not because of race, that a lady uses and for very valid reasons IMHO

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I just read this and I would like to clarify a few things.

I believe like many have said, there are many reasons for SPs to prefer a certain clientele but please let's not generalize about black males being "pimps", "lacking hygiene" or not "being respectful" cause that happens with all races. And I speak from experience.

Again, an SP has the right to choose the clientele she's comfortable with but I find such prejudice based on skin color very unfair and many black males that are very respectful suffer from this misconception.

For your information, there are also black males that are safe, professionals, respectful, polite & definitely not pimps.

Let's keep our eyes open to avoid the bad guys, but let's not generalize.

Thank you

• Like 7

Was sitting and chatting at a club with a girl this evening, suddenly she says "Shit, I am going to have to talk to her, she's new." The girl in question had approached a black couple in a booth. "Those two just sit there all day trying to find girls they can pimp."

Its sad, but its an industry reality.

I've spent the last year trying to help a friend recover her life after 3 years in a "relationship" with a black guy who promised her the world and told her he was investing all the money she made and she would have a great life after. Now she's in court trying to get even a fraction of it back.

All? Definitely not. But enough that in the setting these girls are in, they usually realize after a while that its better to pass up a few potential customers that would be perfectly decent people, to avoid the bad ones that ruin it for an entire ethnicity.

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

As has been stated in this thread, we have no idea why any individual woman would not want to see black men.

It could be personal preference, desire to not accidently meet someone she may know, bad past experiences or pimping. The reality is we don't know the reason.

However as a client I too have a choice in who I see. I saw a provider late last year that I later found out was under the control of pimp. The pimp was black and she had been pushed into prostitution by another black pimp from her hometown. They were part of a gang that operated in multiple cities here in Ontario.

It was a very big wakeup call for me and caused me to reflect extensively on who I was seeing.

As a result, if I see an ad that says no black men I choose not see that provider because her being pimped is one possible reason for that restriction. I of course do not know for sure and won't ever know. However I would rather miss someone great than potentially being an enabler of pimping.

This again is just my personal view and a decision I make for myself.

I'm sure there are black guys trying to pimp women just like I'm sure there are many black.gentlemen who are very against that who are very loving and respectful towards women

All I am saying Is it is very unfair to base your experience on all black male's and it saddens me as a mother of a young bi racial male to know this is how he will be looked at becsuse of the color of his skin based on the ignorance of other men

One person's actions shouldnt dictate all

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

i guess I prefer not to care why someone chooses to limit their clientelle any way they see fit. What if the sp in question simply is not attracted to black men, or white men, old men, young men and any other type of man? Doesn't she have the right to choose her clientelle any way she wants? The reason shouldn't matter at all, and to be honest, her thought process is none of my business.

I, for instance, only massage women. Even when doing only purely therapeutic massage, I choose to not massage men, for the simple reason that I don't feel like it, and I don't have to. Is that wrong?

If an sp or mp places a restriction that you don't like on the type of clientelle she will see, go see a different sp.

I have heard (no idea who from) that its fear of large organs... and the pain therein. no idea is that stereotype is true, but I did talk to one gal who definitely did not like large (extra long organs). Not a problem with me, no fear there, lol.

If ladies are going to be pressured to see men they don't want to see, the next step, men will be seeing ladies they really don't want to see. Take for example:

A dedicated UPS (United Parcel Service) union worker was attending a

convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels nearby.

When he got to the first one, he asked the madame, "Is this a union house?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?" "The house gets $80

and the girls get $20."

Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the

street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop.

His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the madame

responded, "Why yes sir, this IS a union house." The man asked, "And if I pay

you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the UPS man said. He looked around the room and

pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde. "I'd like her for the night."

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the madame, then, gesturing to an obese

fifty-five year-old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has seniority."

Just think a little levity needed here :-)

RG