Looking for a "Regular"...

Ok guys,help me out...mature preferred (35+) or younger with mature attitudes...busty and loves lingerie.PM me your suggestions,Thanx!

Chéri U need to give more indications love! Such as curvy or not, if preference for a hair color or not, into what (such U want a lady that does DFK, U want to give her DATY, DATO, into Greek or not.. etc... babe). It makes a big difference chéri !

I am, personally mature, 47, busty, 38D and only wear lingerie and only wear matching bra and gstring but curvy love so...

Perhaps the lady's advertising will tell me what I need to know...looking for a little help from my fellow gentlemen.

In these forums, even though this is the Winnipeg section, you should still mention that the ladies should be around Winnipeg. lol

OK...I"m in Winnipeg...now instead of telling me how to word my request,how about a suggestion!!! (FYI.. a good number of the members here know me)

now instead of telling me how to word my request,how about a suggestion!!!

Really, WOW!! People just want more infos to help you!!

• Like 1

Ok guys,help me out...mature preferred (35+) or younger with mature attitudes...busty and loves lingerie.PM me your suggestions,Thanx!

Seriously...what part of this statement do you not understand??? #*$ it...request withdrawn.

Seriously...what part of this statement do you not understand??? #*$ it...request withdrawn.

You'd think with the number of people that spend hours of time on here looking for something to post on, you'd have replies from someone that isn't from Ottawa.

It makes a big difference chéri !

Is there a big difference between Winnipeg and Ottawa? Other than the long drive? :biggrin:

SD

The only local I think is worth seeing is Riley.

She is busty and attractive. Under 35 but very level headed.

I would recommend Juicy Jessi. She fits all of your requirements.

HarryDS beat me to it, but Juicy Jessi, if you haven't already tried her, is awesome! She's very busty, loves to dress up and is mature, intelligent and easy to talk to. You will not be disappointed!

The only local I think is worth seeing is Riley.

She is busty and attractive. Under 35 but very level headed.

Completely agree with Cinelli. She is about the only local that (that I have seen) I see on a repetitive basis. She actually will take your booking and respect your time and provide a top notch service.. Always a pleasure

Seems to be low key but very good provider.

LOL sexy initially responded before seeing the gentleman was in Peg!!! Oh well a lady learns right babe?!

You'd think with the number of people that spend hours of time on here looking for something to post on, you'd have replies from someone that isn't from Ottawa.

Is there a big difference between Winnipeg and Ottawa? Other than the long drive? :biggrin:

SD