Pretty sure she was posting less than a week ago as Sarah but I could be wrong but one of the pics looks the same.

Gents there is a phone number posted on this ad . Why not call and ask the correct questions ? Even better stick with a recommended Cerb lady . I am not trying to say Cerb ladies are the only answers to your prayers . However as some one that does not have the opportunity to be on here as much as I should I continuously see questions about this lady or that one from another site . Guys you already have a really good idea about most of the ladies on here and if you don't I bet its pretty easy to find out via PM.

It always astounds me to see you novice and senior hobbyists questioning ladies from other sites and they are sometimes sketchy with quite a low donation . More than many times I see that gents have been burned and disappointed with the time spent with these bargains.

Gee on a larger scale when I was younger and wanted to travel to exotic destinations I " dreamed of a less expensive place and hoped I'd have a wonderful vacation. Alas it was usually a pipe dream.

Now I book only high quality and proven resorts . These past few years have been my best vacations . I expect quality and I pay for quality . Some how I have not been able to find a " cheap bargain "

Food for thought!

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 5

It always astounds me to see you novice and senior hobbyists questioning ladies from other sites and they are sometimes sketchy with quite a low donation ...

Gee on a larger scale when I was younger and wanted to travel to exotic destinations I " dreamed of a less expensive place and hoped I'd have a wonderful vacation. Alas it was usually a pipe dream.

Now I book only high quality and proven resorts .

Is that not what this section is for? Asking questions? If you had a friend that visited one of those destinations would it not have been the best option to do some due diligence and ask rather than either visit without research or dismissing it entirely? Lack of information does not necessarily mean sketchy or cheap. However...

I will point out that doing a Google image search for the photos in that particular ad will yield enough evidence to keep you away.

Is that not what this section is for? Asking questions?

It is:) and you have that right but others , like Katherine, also have the right to make her point, statement or opinion, whatever you deem her comment to be:) I think she has a good and valid point. What I find funny when I read questions here from time to time is, they are usually the same questions asked by the same guys , lol. But again you and they , he and him all do have that right:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es

I am not trying to say Cerb ladies are the only answers to your prayers .

Cerb ladies may not be the answer to everyone's prayers, but they can make you scream "O God" and make you feel like your in heaven.

Just sayin'.....

Mandrake 8-)

Sometimes when you visit an exotic location you realize you overpaid and could have had a much better vacation at a lower cost.