Moncton... check in please!!!!!

Tonight there is a candle light vigil for the fallen officers. I wish I could be there, please light a candle for me as well! The aftermath is really astonishing, I have some friends and family that suffer PSTD and this is particularly disturbing for them. Tears have followed the after shook of what they went threw.

HUGS to all effected like this!

I have not posted anything on the events in Moncton because frankly I don't know what to say... i have some experience with sudden death and know what it can do to lives and Families... my heart goes out to everyone affected by this senseless act. I hope you get the support and comfort you need to help you move ahead.

• Like 2

Guest D***urbe***1

I know one of the shooter's sisters. I worked with her for a few years and it's extremely sad, I know that family enough to know that they are good people and they would never harm anyone. I can't even begin to imagine what their parents are going through, no one raises their child to do such acts of violence.

And you know, It sickens me to know that there are some assholes who are going to harass, threaten, insult the shooters family at some point. They had nothing to do with this, they are good people. And I'll stand behind them because I care about their well being. They are suffering as a family as well, so let's give them privacy to deal with the situation they are in.

And I know a ton of people who are with me on this one.

This is my responds from my own FB page...

I can not find words, Thank you seems too pale, R.I.P seems to ordinary, Please know that these lives have made a real change in everyone's life, and I think we can all say that what police do for us, even when giving us a speeding ticket, is for the safety of our community!

If anything good can come out of this, it is to know that we need to take notice of someone when they are sending us red flags, when you know a person is off meds and acting strangely....we need to inform someone! Even if you think it is a joke, if after many weeks or months with his type of posts made, someone needs to speak up. If it is not true, great, but let a doctor assess him!

We also learned, not to take police/RCMP as just another worker, they really do go into some events with out knowing they may not come home! Let us learn this!!

• Like 3