Relax and Enjoy

Recommended, I think it's a local group of MAs who have been around for some time and got together in a nice little studio.

Noticed in their recent ad that they have posted a URL to their new web site with some pictures of the girls and a schedule.

http://relaxandenjoyspa.webs.com/

I think you still have to send them an email to get the address.

R&E is top notch!! I finally got to see Riley last weekend and true to form, no disappointment!! She is a doll and my only complaint is that she only works weekends. Well maybe that's good or I may go broke!! I've seen every lady there except for April (she works in the evening) and would highly recommend every one of them, Marie, Summer, Riley, Michelle and Lisa.

Thanks for the recommendation about Riley. She was awesome. Her pleasant personality and her teasing technique were above expectations. I will definitely be a repeat client.

Richard

Thanks for the recommendation about Riley. She was awesome. Her pleasant personality and her teasing technique were above expectations. I will definitely be a repeat client.

Richard

Too bad she only works weekends !!

I visited Relax & Enjoy recently and I was very impressed with professionalism of the owner' date=' and of the cleanliness and atmosphere of the studio.[/quote']

Does that mean that you might be planning to work there, at least part-time?

I visited Relax & Enjoy recently and I was very impressed with professionalism of the owner' date=' and of the cleanliness and atmosphere of the studio.[/quote']

Much thanks! It was a pleasure to have you over. Having met you now, I fully understand why you are so well reviewed. See you again soon...

All the best,

Louise

This is cool, my favourite independent and favourite spa exchanging accolades..:motion:

I have not read anything specific on Lisa. Have been to other MP in the city and want to try this highly recommended place.

From what I've been told, she's got some similarity in looks to Summer. There's some descriptions of Summer here.

OK thanks. But she only works at this location on Saturdays. Where can I catch her during the week?

You can't, Riley and Lisa are weekends only.

Fingers crossed that they will expand their hours some day...

It would seem they have daytime jobs, therefore this is their secondary jobs.

Guest r***i

I have been there a few times and met a cute girl named April there. I would highly recommend her.

April was Morgan at Lunas. I was with her many times at Lunas but have not seen her yet at this new place. I can't tear myself away from Riley. They have an awesome group of ladies at Relax and Enjoy

Richard

Anyone know what is going on with relax and enjoy. Their website is gone and they do not seem to be posting anymore.

Their old website has been moved. I can't give you the new one, just call them up directly, and ask for the new one. There's a registration process for it now, that's the only difference.

Guest r***i

Would anybody happen to know if this place is still open?

I tried calling them to book an appointment but haven't been able to get in touch with anybody.

Thanks