Relax and Enjoy

Been there a few times and met a gem named April, hot little spinner... definitly not asian. Also met a sexy blonde with a fantastic rack (can't remember her name). Have to agree with Aramis totally unrushed, discreet, and clean. Will be going back for more!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **ng***1

timXXX

Can you pm me any details on this? I am interested and there aren't any pics or info.

Tango

I agree with what was stated above. April is a cute and sexy spinner and the place is nice and clean.

I have been twice and do plan to repeat.

Been there a few times and met a gem named April, hot little spinner... definitly not asian. Also met a sexy blonde with a fantastic rack (can't remember her name). Have to agree with Aramis totally unrushed, discreet, and clean. Will be going back for more!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm assuming this would be Summer.. yeah she is great! Highly recommended!

I was there the other day and saw April, she used to work at Luna under the name of Morgan for those who remember. I think that she looks better now than before. She now has black hair and nice tan. I'll definitely go back and see her again. She was one of my favorites and Luna.

Thumbs up on Riley. Have seen her for many years and had some of my best massage sessions with her. Amazing natural breasts but also one of the cutest faces I have seen. She is adorable.

ditto A real sweetheart

Thumbs up on Riley. Have seen her for many years and had some of my best massage sessions with her. Amazing natural breasts but also one of the cutest faces I have seen. She is adorable.

wish she worked during the week though.. I don't think I'll get a chance to ever see her on the weekend : (

wish she worked during the week though.. I don't think I'll get a chance to ever see her on the weekend : (

I agree; too bad Rieley couldn't arrange a weekday teaser for all of us that are so anxious to meet her and can't do the weekend thing.

Hi Guys,

After taking a break for a while, Riley has decided to come back to work on the weekends. She has another job through out the week, so for the time being she will not be available on weekdays:-(

If anything should change & she does begin to take weekday shifts, we will post ahead of time. You never know...:wink:

ALL THE BEST,

Relax & Enjoy

[email protected]

Thanks for the info R&E. This is a first-class operation and the addition of your spa to the Ottawa scene is appreciated. Keep up the good work and great ladies.

I was there the other day, I met with Summer, she gives a pretty good massage and a fine ending and seems to enjoy her work.

With Mmad and the welcome to Relax and Enjoy and glad that they have appeared on the scene. It is a clean, cozy, nice atmosphere, with a seriously great shower. I really like clean, crisp towels, and they provide. Care seems to be taken with the choice of employees...it's almost like an all-star game -- the best from Acqua, Kay's, Magic Hands, etc etc mysteriously seem to appear here.

I have only been 3 times, but plan to repeat. Nice location, lots of parking around.

Wow, that sounds like my shilliest (not silliest) post ever. Wasn't meant to be. Must be the long weekend. I think you guys know I don't shill. Just tell it like it is -- promote the good MPs and keep silent about the bad. (at least on this board).

I was there the other day, I met with Summer, she gives a pretty good massage and a fine ending and seems to enjoy her work.

Agreed, and try Marie too.