ok so how do you gents feel about adding yourselves to a mailing list?

If ladies you like to see visit your area regularly, would you appreciate a heads up from them a few weeks prior to their visit?

If you had an email coming in every week or so from various favourites you'd hardly have to look for advertising.... Discreet email addresses are probably something you already have in place.

edit: I find I get a lot of "oh I just realized you were in town!" type emails ...

thoughts?

I can see for some how they would be beneficial, but for me, as a touring gentleman LOL living in smalltown Ontario I have found they aren't beneficial to me in arranging dates. I'm further ahead contacting a lady, and scheduling an encounter at a future date that works well for both of us

And contacting a lady ahead of time to book an encounter also allows the lady the time to pre screen/verify me.

But that's just me

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Jessica a mailing list works well for me. I am on the e-mailing list of of a couple of Travelling Ladies and it does help in planning dates in advance.

I think it's a great tool, and does really simplify getting the word out to their client. This can't be considered spam because as it's really up to the guys to make the choice to sign up for the updates.

• Like 1

Would work for me... i don't gave a problem with receiving emails or texts from ladies I have met and we have agreed to do so.

Frankly anything that would let me know the availability of ladies I like to see would be wonderful.

• Like 2

the mailing list is a great tool for both the provider and the hobbiest. I actually I'm subscribe to a couple of list for providers I like to see.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I'm one of those writers of texts "if only I had known ... ". So mailing lists are a great idea.

A few weeks notice of visits using a mailing list is always appreciated. While not completely personal, it is more personal than using a board. Also, advertising in advance on a board can so easily be lost in the multitudes of advertisements that follow.

Besides, it is always a pleasant surprise to receive an email about the good things to come rather than a bill or junk.

• Like 2

Besides, it is always a pleasant surprise to receive an email about the good things to come rather than a bill or junk.

True. And in this case the product on offer really will make your junk bigger! (at least for a little while) ;)

• Like 1