Do any MPs in town offer a lineup when you arrive? By which I mean all the available MAs come out to say hello to you and then you pick who you'd like to spend your time with.

When I lived in Vancouver several places offered this and it was great. You see the energy she brings and perhaps there's a quick connect. I know angels and paradise have the book which is nice but it'd be great to meet the ladies before committing.

Thanks!

• Like 1

You will find there lineups by looking at their web pages just check CMJ or Vibe Urban Spa and the lineups are there as in pictures then choose the girl you want. Also there are others to check too as in Angels or Paradise Spa.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Do any MPs in town offer a lineup when you arrive?

Personally, I think a lineup is a bit degrading! I like beautiful girls just as much as the next guy but looks are only one component, and I think a small one, of a great encounter. Maybe you're not looking for beauty but for a particular feature like small boobs (yipee) or big boobs, great legs, great bum, whatever. As stated above, I think the pictures provided by the hi-end spas would provide that info. I find a bit of homework goes a long way in finding the MA with the assets I most enjoy :)

To answer your question, I'm not aware of any that provide a lineup.

My 2 cents!

• Like 5

I believe CMJ has monthly parties where you get to meet the various MAs (although you need to call them and RSVP if you're not a member).

Angel's Touch / Paradise Spa also hosted a party last month where customers got to meet their MAs, and could take them for a massage.

• Like 2

The lineup is a bit degrading and I for one don't like being recognized by one MA in the lineup but choosing another. I'd much rather make an appointment with my MA of choice based on pictures or past sessions. That being said, Ottawa still has a long way to go to reach Toronto standards. Angels/Paradise doma good job of it with decent web sites and pictures at the front but ALO needs a lot of improvement. Most of the pics online look nothing like the girls in person. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 4

Can see why a lineup would feel degrading to women, and I've heard as much from the spas I've visited in Toronto. On the other hand, seeing someone in person is much more helpful than any website pictures in deciding who you want to see. The CMJ/Paradise parties are perfect because you also get a sense of a woman's personality/energy.

• Like 4

I'm not big on the lineup idea myself, especially as a repeat customer who the girls would recognize. That said meet and greets are nice, that way you get to meet the girls and have a bit of chat without any urgency to pick one right in front of all the others.

You have the option to also do a quick hello with the lovely MA's prior to your session :)

Do any MPs in town offer a lineup when you arrive? By which I mean all the available MAs come out to say hello to you and then you pick who you'd like to spend your time with.

When I lived in Vancouver several places offered this and it was great. You see the energy she brings and perhaps there's a quick connect. I know angels and paradise have the book which is nice but it'd be great to meet the ladies before committing.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I totally understand that the idea of the line-up seems awesome. You choose the woman who seems the most attractive to you. I do not know why but I would feel really guilty about doing that. I would feel like I was being harsh because it is a face-to-face encounter. "I want you but definitely not you." LOL. Maybe, I am polite in a situation where I do not need to be polite.

I have used a much more indirect and passive way of rejecting a masseuse who was not attractive to me. As soon as I come through the front door and see the masseuse, I use the excuse, "Oh geez!!! I have forgotten my wallet. I will be back later." Maybe that is just as bad; I feel like a jerk now. LOL.

• Like 1

In addition to the partys at CMJ, they offer a meet and greet option if you simply want to chat with one of the ladies to see if there is a connection. As mentioned, you can check out there hostesses on the clubcmj website.

Edited by Mr Clean

Some very interesting points, a few thoughts.

- I didn't think it was degrading. If the MAs do I'd love to hear from them. IMO this is an industry where looks are important, but we all have different preferences. When you get a quick meeting you can get a sense of the total package (confidence, mood, a quick connection to you). I can think of a few times in the past (in Vancouver) where the website pictures would have steered me one way but the 'hello, how's it going?' steered me another way.

- Not sure how to deal with seeing your regular MA in the lineup but choosing someone else (I've never had a 'real' regular I guess). Variety is the spice of life sometimes. MAs: would you understand this if it happened to you? Or would you be upset/hurt?

- The idea of a meet and greet is nice but not always feasible. Never been to CMJ (the whole membership thing...) but I've seen them advertise for a party at various locations. Challenge is it's so tough to plan schedules (I do shift work). I'm lucky enough to know 1-2 days in advance if I can visit a MP, often less, so it's more important to me to know who's there that day.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

• Like 1

I believe the OP was voicing his past experiences by which he could meet MAs at a spa and I'm sure he didn't mean to give offense. It's interesting to hear of other client/business practices in other cities and I appreciate his question. I'm all ears to hear about alternate means of meet & greet. I've read some very good suggestions & opinions in this thread.

By some standards a line-up may be an inelegant method of selecting a hostess. It conjures up images:

Police suspect line-up. "Turn to your right, turn to your left. Ok, #4 - step out in front...".

Or you walk into the market, ask the question: "What's your selection of meat like today? Can you show me what ya' got?"

Somewhere, somehow - despite a certain awkwardness, business gets done. What do the MAs themselves have to say?

• Like 1

I personally don't have a problem with a lineup, it can be done in a fairly tasteful way. This isn't an equal opportunity business, and if one girl is able to get a little more business because she does well in a lineup, so be it. To all intents and purposes the parties are in essence a line up, or if one wants to polite you can call them a meet and greet.

On a personal note I go to a spa having already made up my mind, and called ahead to book, this based on posts and their web site. And, if uncertain it doesn't hurt to call Jazmin, Angie or Alexandria and tell them your preferences, I know they have always been helpful in providing a recommendation.

To digress, several times I had an opportunity to stop at one of the Nevada brothels, where the lineup is part of the routine. I found that it was actually quite stressful trying to make a choice on the spur of the moment, because it's so hard to weigh all the factors necessary for a successful encounter in such a short time.

• Like 1

I have had that experience too at Vibe Spa. The ladies came into the room individually and introduced themselves. That was a hard decision. LOL. "Do I go with the first total goddess or the other total goddess? Decisions ...decisions. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" LOL. Oh wow, I love women! They are so curvy and soft and they smell nice.

I've only been in one situation where I was presented a "lineup". I was in the room and the girls came in individually, introduced themselves and walked out. So there was no way to offend any of the ladies you met, unless you had already met some of them before. So, it wasn't a bunch of girls standing in front of you and you had to select one.
  • Like 2