A "hair raising" question....

Yeah you're right Angela...sorry my mind was back in the 80's for a moment there! Gosh darn it....those blond moments are starting to take over....am I approaching the senior's moments already?

You're going to get Pistol Pete going now with photos of "big hair" from the 80s.

A little late maybe, but your hair is great (and you) just the way it is. Long and short both have good points, but whatever makes you feel good is the right length.... :)

My hair is baby fine and neither curly or wavy. Just straight with a sprinkling of cowlicks and lacking volume.

I bought a professional set of hot rollers the other day and it was the best $100 I ever spent. Superstar hair in 10 minutes!!

And are they easy to use?

I really like longer hair on a lady. That's my favorite but shorter hair is also nice. What I don't like is all that hair spray. I love beautiful soft hair, curly or straight, long or short but not too short. Add colour, that's nice too but mostly I love soft clean hair that's not hard or greasy and smells good. Sometimes the long hair gets in the way but I can hold onto it and keep it out of the way. hehe

I like a natural look as well so please don't go too far from your natural colour.

It seems like nobody is satisfied with the way they look and changing your hair is an easy way to make it different but I like natural, soft and clean first and formost.

And are they easy to use?

Actually yes, if you know what you're doing. So, maybe no? I went to work after using them for the first time and my boss laughed at me. Then again I work at a fancy salon.

It depends on if you want just volume or lots of curl but try to get a professional set that is ceramic so it will have an even distribution of heat. But once you've got it down to your liking it's a breeze! Stick 'em in, do your makeup and once they've cooled, presto! Awesome hair.

hmmmm... as long as you're not going for like a poodle type haircut, a mullet or, ummm, a poodle mullet... id say go to a salon and tell the guy(there is a great one on sussex i believe) that you have an inkling for something new/different and to work his magic... they are usually good at figuring out what to do...however... make sure to mention that you dont want to have to spend like 18 hours to fix it up each morning :)

but also...im sure you like great as is or will look great in whatever style or length you do! (as long as its not a poodle mullet or variations of that theme :) )

I'm not sure which would suit you better Meg for I have yet to meet you face to face. This I hope to rectify soon sweetheart and as for the hair whatever works for you is good for me xoxo Piper.

I my self have naturely curly hair, that was like a jerry curl when I was a toddler LOL I for one would love to have straight hair, that I dont have to make go straight ;) New styles are always fun to play with, & at least it will always grow back if you dont like the cut....Ladies still to this day come up to me on the daily and tell me how much money people pay to have hair like mine , & all I can think is .."lady u can have it!!!" lol...I could pick my hair out and have a full blown afro....Thank God for hair products :)...

When things don't go right with my hair, wigs are your best friend.

Where is the best place to buy nice wigs....all the ones I have seen are awful!

I don't mind it staight, curly, waivy, short, long. As long as it is soft and smells nice. I hate hair spray and would rather have a date with a SP who has a bit of mess to her hair than a lot of hair spray

Would certainly get things very hot during a play date:69:

I like the versatility of longer hair. If things get too hot during a play-date you can always put it up.

I finally bit the bullet and decided to go to a new hairdresser today. I told her I was unsure what I wanted done but needed something! She asked my what did for a living. I said "let's just say I am into customer satisfaction." She smiled and said "long it is!"

All I can say is I am in love with my new hairdresser!!!!

I finally bit the bullet and decided to go to a new hairdresser today. I told her I was unsure what I wanted done but needed something! She asked my what did for a living. I said "let's just say I am into customer satisfaction." She smiled and said "long it is!"

All I can say is I am in love with my new hairdresser!!!!

We are indeed in the "Customer Satisfaction" biz - now there's a term I am so going to use. Thanks, Meg.

BTW, we're the opposite. I was blonde for a day once - years ago - looked so ridiculous, I had to dye it back to brown the next day - my hair took a beating for doing that.

I learned it's best to try on wigs before changing your hair colour.

As for good wigs, not sure, I'll ask one of my "wig" friends and get back to you.

Where is the best place to buy nice wigs....all the ones I have seen are awful!

I get my wigs from the black hairs stores, there is some online you can get

blackhairspray.com is one of them but they are mostly geared to ethinic/black women so it might be hard to find a colour.

There is also videos on youtube about how to make a wig. search under quick weave.