Check your PMs. I don't want to speculate on the public board.

Additional Comments:

OK, no longer any need to be careful. It's confirmed that she's a post-op tranny.

CERB's software won't allow me to post a link to her site, but there's one on the other *ERB board.

She should disclose that fact in her ads on CL. To not do so is unethical, IMO.

• Like 1

I can understand worrying about a pre-op transvestite not advertising as such, and the surprise therein, but she is a post-op. No surprise, except maybe an adams apple.

I don't think she is trying to pass herself off as fashion model or anything, her pictures are clear and include her face.

Sorry, it just boggles my mind that people get all up in arms about things like this, especially about a lady that they probably have no interest in based on age/body type/appearance.

Committing to a change like this through having the operation deserves a little respect. I don't think she's trying to hide anything, just doesn't want to subject herself to this kind of behavior.

And we can see why.

Not defending this particular person and their choices, just making an observation. Personally, I would not be interested in seeing her based on her appearance, my tastes run to a more petite and exotic looks. But I am sure there are many that will.

Isn't this whole 'hobby' unethical?? :)
Not necessarily, although there are certainly many unethical people in it.

Not necessarily, although there are certainly many unethical people in it.

Well I still say that with these new laws governing in the future, that what goes on between consenting adults is not there concern. government needs to keep there damned nose out of peoples business and stick to wasting the tax payers money as they have done so well for years.