Guys.. just ask them yourself.. Open discussion.. Ladies please hop in!

I could be wrong.. but would like to have a bit of an open discussion.

I have received some recent pm's here and other places regarding some reviews. In certain cases I have been asked by SPs not go into great detail regarding sessions as YMMV.

I have also been asked to asked to keep rates confidential as well.

I don't have an issue with people asking questions/clarifications. Some people want to know more about body type or personality etc.. but certain info I have been asked not share so please accept that I won't when asked.

Certain SPs don't mind certain info being shared certain ones do.

eg.

If their phone number is not posted and it says email me. I will not be sharing their number.

I have a solution:

It's quite simple.. jask them directly. Just to add, I am not here to assist in a rate negotiation either. You can work that out with them as well but if their ad says "no negotiation", I would suggest you don't. If they don't mind me sharing I will.. and I always ask if I can before I post.

Thoughts? As I suspect not everyone might agree with me.

I agree hunknhot.

I believe the intent of CERB is to positively review ladies if you desire, but always keeping the ladies wishes as the number one priority. If they don't want you to mention certain things that went on, don't. It's called respect.

This is especially true if you feel you got better service than perhaps the lady usually gives because she likes you or you had good chemistry.

That being said I've actually removed recommendations that I've given when asked by the lady, even though I didn't agree with the removal I did so out of respect to the lady and her wishes.

This seems very easy to me. Just have the SP read the reco before you post it. Anything she wants added or removed can easily be negotiated. And as a bonus you can even relive the experience.

• Like 1

Being new at this, let me ask a question.

What if the SP has a no review policy, and the session with the SP turns out to be far less than you had expected ?

Catch 22 ?

Should we not then tell our fellow hobbyists of the less than favorable review, or do we keep quiet ?

SNK

...and we do not post negative reviews on cerb in any situation. You can only recommend ladies here. If you have nothing nice to say save it for a PM and let the person know why you were disappointed if they ask about her. YMMV

I kind of get a kick out of reading some of these posts, sounds like some people are buying a car or haggling over the price of a souvenir in Mexico.

I always assumed your best answers would come from the person themselves, no matter what the business is. I do appreciate the fact that there are sites like this but I would leave certain questions for the SP herself. Be honest about yourself and upfront about what you are looking for if you have a specific desire. These ladies are professionals and your experience will be all the more delightfull if you do a little research first such as schedule,price,location,contact info(pm on cerb is a good way to start things off).

Show her the respect that you expect for yourself and you`ll do just fine.

• Like 1

I'm very much with you on this hunknhot. I have also recieved a great deal of pm's from new members asking for information on certain ladies. I always respond the same way, "if you want to know something about a woman on CERB then you should ask them yourself". It's a bit cold I know, but I feel if there is a question I need to ask an SP then I will ask them myself. This is just my two cents of course.

I know I sounded a bit harsh by starting this thread.. There are also a few other threads on this topic as I now see. It's just if you read a few reviews you'll notice things that should be asked between you and SP are typically not discussed or mentioned.

Sometimes some SPs might not mind if you post rates or what the YMMV spectrum is but it's much better if you ask them directly and most OPs won't discuss those things.

I have realized that questions may seem ackward are not really.. and you'll be relieved if you discuss it directly than try to figure out "will I get the same service?" .. "did so and so get a better price" etc..s

btw.. one last note.. if an ad says don't negotiate.. don't... it's a chemistry killer..

• Like 1

Hello hnh,

In my opinion it is simply a matter of respect for the lady to have her permission to review, and also for her to be comfortable with certain details of the review. Someone said it earlier in this thread, we are not dealing with used cars or appliances here, we are dealing with real people who have real feelings - beautiful, open and real people. I have met allot of people in life and I can honestly say that I have met some of the nicest and most genuine in this hobby.

Relative to the issue of negotiation - I personally just find it without class to attempt to negotiate with a lady. That may sound bad to some who like the art of negotiation - but if a lady is priced out of your range - why bother? There is plenty of variety.

I guess it all comes down to a few basic principles:

• Always treat the lady with respect and surely she will do the same.
  • Always exhibit class.
  • Always be genuine.

Have fun,

jman47

• Like 3

I think recommendations are great things, and much more helpful that some reviews I have seen elsewhere, especially negative ones. So many things can factor in to any session, it seems like a waste of time to claim that an sp provides bad service just because the reviewer did not achieve what he set out to get from her.

In short, I would just suggest you stick with the advertising. If she has an ad or website that specifically mentions rates and services and restrictions, that sets the limit of what you can or should be writing about. After that, if she advertises kissing, you simply say she is a terrific kisser. If you received a discount or extra time, you do not mention that because that is a ymmv and as soon as you put it out there, she is obligated or expected to either provide it or explain why not.

So if in doubt, leave it out lol.

Ultimately, I think anyone just wants to look at a review or recommendation and confirm for themselves that she provides the advertised services, and is a legitimate and reputable provider they can feel safe to go visit and experience a great experience.