Best Mature in Ottawa?

I have a fetish for Mature women.

Just want some opinions on who everyone thinks is the best Mature lady in Ottawa.

TracieGold has to be one of them....

Any and all opinions welcome.

Slappy

What do you mean by mature? Over 30? Over 40? Over 50?

And when you say "best" - How can one say when there are many super ladies in those age categories to choose from.

It depends on what you are looking for - slim, petite, medium, large, BBW etc. I believe if you are more specific, you will certainly get some recommendations here.

• Like 1

I'm into older women but have never heard of Tracie Gold. Where can I find out more about her?

I am sure if you send her a polite pm she can respond to your requests

Angela - let me rephrase my original post. You're right, it is a bit vague!

I would consider mature to be 40-50+

And instead of asking who the "best" is, how about I ask for some suggestions or recommendations of 40-50+ women in Ottawa. I guess that was what I was originally looking for in my original post. :)

What do you mean by mature? Over 30? Over 40? Over 50?

And when you say "best" - How can one say when there are many super ladies in those age categories to choose from.

It depends on what you are looking for - slim, petite, medium, large, BBW etc. I believe if you are more specific, you will certainly get some recommendations here.

I am not sure how happy she is with therm mature but Alex G is about the best going these days. Also no mature section is complete with out mentioning Lilly Luv. Also on the verge of the more mature woman provider set is Cat (some of these women may kill me for saying they are mature)

The best!! Age 40, sexy body, fun to be with, MILF.:bddog:

I just wanted to chime in a bit here... I just turned 40 in March, and OH BOY... if someone would have warned me that I would become obsessed with personal pleasure... you could have knocked me over with a feather. I have always been an extremely sensual and passionate woman, but now, I think about it when I am awake, when I am in a meeting, when I am driving home, when I am watching TV, etc etc etc, and my dreams lately wow... HOT...

I find that now that I am 40 my sessions are getting HOTTER and HOTTER... oh boy oh boy, thank goodness I can always go have a nice cold shower after a really amazing massage/connection with a very receptable client...

40 and fabulous baby... mmmm mmmm

For me to visit you:wink: Sophie.

I think women(and men) that hit that peak (40) and upwards, find that new leaf, it is quite passionate and can be quite exhilarating.

I just wanted to chime in a bit here... I just turned 40 in March, and OH BOY... if someone would have warned me that I would become obsessed with personal pleasure... you could have knocked me over with a feather. I have always been an extremely sensual and passionate woman, but now, I think about it when I am awake, when I am in a meeting, when I am driving home, when I am watching TV, etc etc etc, and my dreams lately wow... HOT...

I find that now that I am 40 my sessions are getting HOTTER and HOTTER... oh boy oh boy, thank goodness I can always go have a nice cold shower after a really amazing massage/connection with a very receptable client...

40 and fabulous baby... mmmm mmmm

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Have to agree with all of Dumpy's choices although I have yet to see Alex. I have found that inside and outside of hobbying the over 40 set is the most fun - energetic, experienced and fewer questions about "where is this leading?"