Any other Vegan CERB members here?

Hey,

I was just wondering if there were any other ethical Vegans on this board, or even people who are considering trying to go Vegan, cut back on animal products, or have passion about animal rights in general. I'm thinking of trying to start a social group for it here.

Had a sleepover last weekend. As part of the weekend we went out to a very nice steakhouse, prime rib took up the whole plate. Veggies served never got eaten, too stuffed with beef :icon_smile:

So answer here, no vegan, not even vegetarian

But you can care about animals, without being vegetarian or vegan...I have a rescued feral cat that proves that.

But if you want to start a social group for vegans and vegetarians, start one up, there may be others who want to join

RG

• Like 1

I include a vegetarian dishes twice a week. Thursday and Tuesdays.

I love using eggplant as a burger replacement! Yum, on the grill:) Many great casseroles are vegetarian too! I find especially in summer time, I get probably way too much red meat, as I am a BBQ queen, lol, so this allows me to incorporate more veggies and give my digestion a break. I also do a fish night, and the rest is all meat baby, lol

I was vegan for many years; I'm not any longer, but I tend to eat mostly vegetarian, especially at home. I've always been a much better , and much more creative , cook when I'm cooking veggie.

• Like 2

I should learn more about the Vegan approach. For me though, it would be more of an intellectual exercise. I think you should follow your passions and start a social group.

Guest *l**e

is a vegan allowed to eat the pussy of a carnivore???

kidding. I'm as far from vegan as they come, but I agree with the others...start the group and see. you might be surprised by the positive response.

Apparently we are all BIG MEAT eaters here ;-) lol. Couldn't resist. ;-)

Slurp!

I hope you meant only SPs! lol..