Who would be your rec for the best at talking while having sex. I get very turned on by this. It usually takes about 4 seconds after the talking begins.

So if I wait for 59 minutes and 56 seconds I get the full hour.

Just Curious.

A sidenote, my hygienist is a good talker. I'm always looking forward to regular dental visits with her.

Posted via Mobile Device

What kind of talk? Loving sexy "Oh you're so hot, I want you inside me" type of talk or dirty raunchy "Make me your fuck slut you bitch" kind of talk?

Who would be your rec for the best at talking while having sex. I get very turned on by this. It usually takes about 4 seconds after the talking begins.

So if I wait for 59 minutes and 56 seconds I get the full hour.

Just Curious.

What kind of talk? Loving sexy "Oh you're so hot, I want you inside me" type of talk or dirty raunchy "Make me your fuck slut you bitch" kind of talk?

The second type

The second type

I don't want to toot my own horn and would love to give you a sample of my raunchy talk if you called to set up an appointment over the phone, but if it's over that quick for you, you'd never end up booking me - it would be all over before you hang up.

I would however be more than pleased to accommodate you, in person for the real thing. And yes, you get the full time you've paid for with MSOG and all the raunchy talk you can handle.

I love dirty talk role playing - believe it or not, not all guys like it and I miss turning up the heat that way.

Thanks for the response Angela. I may be leaning toward the first quote taday. Oh you're so hot, I want you inside me". I thing it might depend on the day. However , I can't believe there are men who don't like this type of what I call oral foreplay.

I would hope that you girls would never hold back on something like that, I know that personally it can be all over for me if she's particularly vocal and nasty... :-) but we love it..

best experience was a gal who could tease with her words, bring me to the brink and then back off..between the mental and the physical it was almost too much..

I know personally I think I sound goofy when I try to say anything but most of you darlings could read the phone book for 5.99 a minute.

Thanks for "speaking Up" Angela, now lets hear it from the other girls...

Thanks Good Guy. And yes who else out there loves to hear a woman speak that way and what other providers do it?

I am not good at the real nasty slutty kind of stuff as is our beautiful Angela but the sultry come hither type I am! "oooh baby, mmmmm that feels heavenly, squeeze my ass just a bit harder OOOH, nibble my ear mmmm.... along with the appropriate deep breathing which is real by the way LOL. I love sensual touching, sensual everything and respond with intensity!

You know I love ya Ange!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
Cause

In fact you love it so much you were shaking last time we had fun..just last week! LOL I thoroughly enjoy being with you always! :)

I love sensual touching, sensual everything and respond with intensity!

I feel awkward coming in late to this conversation but pillow talk is also a good way for me to know what you like and how to best suit your needs by how you respond to what I say.

Communication is key, people...and who's to say all communication has to be boring? :wink:

• Like 1

I know I tend to be more quiet during lovemaking however after reading the comments of the ladies more vocal it is.:smile: