Ottawa Duo Fantasy Question ?

Well.. had this thought.. if you had a fantasy duo. Two SPs who would you like to pair up in a private encounter with you that are from Ottawa (or are frequent visitors) who would they be ?

This is a fantasy question so you need not have already met them ;) and yes you can list more than one pair as it's just too hard to pick one pair lol

So.... who's first?

This thread peaked my interest when I read a past review about Monica DD and Miss Cloe, has to be one of the best reccomendations out there.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10149&highlight=monica

• Like 1

As a fantasy duo, I'd say Jazy and Belle Bordeaux (here we have two of the best asses in town, in my opinion).

As visitors, Roksi and Jasmine from GoE (though I haven't yet met Jasmine; she looks awesome, and Roksi is); or Blair and Scarlett from Cupid's, a redhead duo to die for (mainly Toronto-based, though).

I actually did set up a duo with Amanda and Jenna, but we weren't able to meet when the time came.

I could go on...

Guest S***dst***

Well you said "fantasy" so even though one of my choices is not an SP, but still in adult entertainment, I'm still going to use it!

Lindsay and Michelle_MA !

If these two got together an

d hit it off... the lucky gentleman, should he survive, would die a happy man; even if he lost his house, friends, money, mind etc etc 8) lol (ok maybe not but you know)

Now if I could ONLY choose among Ottawa SP's...

grr there's no way to do it honestly :P

Based on what I've read in the Reco section alone (as I don't see many different ladies once I've found ones I like)

For me there would be some combination between Jazy, Sin Cindy and Lindsay.

All gorgeous, all intellegent and all take great care of their guests (as I'm sure most others do aswell but I can only choose a few, sorry)

Locally I'll go with Jazy and Lindsay.

Jazy:

picture.php?albumid=915&pictureid=5944

Lindsay:

picture.php?albumid=1515&pictureid=9328

Out of town, I'd like to see Brynn Winters and Kaelyn Kroft duo.

Brynn:

picture.php?albumid=1685&pictureid=10594

Kaelyn:

picture.php?albumid=1395&pictureid=8335

Posted via Mobile Device

Locally I'll go with Jazy and Lindsay.

Posted via Mobile Device

Brynn and Kaelyn are actually coming to O'town at the end of the month.

I thought only Brynn is coming. Are you sure Kaelyn is as well, Cato?

Posted via Mobile Device

I would put Monica DD and Sexy Brooke together. Great pair and a great pair of pairs. Soft fluffy pillows all around.

I thought only Brynn is coming. Are you sure Kaelyn is as well, Cato?

Posted via Mobile Device

I think so, yes.

Additional Comments:

forgot to mention.. feel free to post side by side pics ;)

picture.php?albumid=1449&pictureid=8851

Jasmine

picture.php?albumid=1458&pictureid=8917

Roksi

Posted via Mobile Device

Both Kaelyn Kroft and I are visiting from April 25th to the 27th but we do not provide duos together.

I'm already fully booked for the visit but Kaelyn has not yet started advertising for the trip as of yet. If you'd like to prebook an appointment with the lovely Kaelyn Kroft feel free to contact her.

Kaelyn_Kroft @live.ca

Here is a recent picture of Kaelyn

dsc2819.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Brynn, this is just a fantasy discussion :)

ohhh.. the broken hearts of your post :)

Both Kaelyn Kroft and I are visiting from April 25th to the 27th but we do not provide duos together.

I'm already fully booked for the visit but Kaelyn has not yet started advertising for the trip as of yet. If you'd like to prebook an appointment with the lovely Kaelyn Kroft feel free to contact her.

Kaelyn_Kroft @live.ca

Additional Comments:

Duo suggestion no. 2:

Jazy

picture.php?albumid=1052&pictureid=6167

And Belle:

picture.php?albumid=1521&pictureid=9369

Additional Comments:

Duo suggestion no. 3

Blair

picture.php?albumid=691&pictureid=7017

and Scarlett:

picture.php?albumid=691&pictureid=3876

Thank you for the info, Brynn. Kaelyn looks magnificent!

Both Kaelyn Kroft and I are visiting from April 25th to the 27th.

Posted via Mobile Device

A duo for me would be MiaBella and Peachy (VAL) these two would be an awsome duo

Posted via Mobile Device

As a gentleman in Orleans, I like the ladies in my area particularly Meg and Sexy Brooke. If ever there was a reason or two to visit Orleans they would be it.8)

A duo for me would be MiaBella and Peachy (VAL) these two would be an awsome duo

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't met Mia yet, though I've been wanting to; and Peachy is great. So I like this idea too.

Or how about this: Sexy Brooke and Eva Charms?

Annessa and Sin_Cindy seem to be an exciting pairing. I've not had the chance seeing either yet.

Posted via Mobile Device

Beyond just the dream date, I think I would have to include 2 ladies who I thought might be compatible to make it an all around amazing experience. For me that would mean ANNESSA and KATEDOT. They both have an amazing combination of sexiness and intelligence that I would love to be a part of.

Posted via Mobile Device

OMG What A HOT Idea!!!:idea:

We should talk to Peachy about that!

You wouldn't be able to walk by the time we'd be done with you!

hehe....:motion:

Kisses!

This is not fair... I make up my mind for the first, and then the second, and then a third comes into mind and I change the order, but then a fourth comes up and I have to mix it up cuz now I am thinking of two duos... and then I think hell, why just a duo, why not a menage a cinq???? But Nooooooo.... eleven more come to mind ... and I know that I will need a bigger suite and frankly I don't think I could handle 15 beautiful women at one time. Soooo, I decide that I should invite another guy for another room (cuz I really don't wanna see his stuff) ... but who to choose... and while that is all happening I think of seventeen more women to invite. So now we have 16 duos, me and another naked guy in the other room.

I can't decide. Thank goodness you guys and gals are here to help.

Guest S**a*Q

I haven't had 2 chicks before, well I did, but it was me doing all the work... I think just having 2 chicks make out with me would be well enough, let alone the chicks that have all the knowledge that I do macking on me... WOO!...

I'm not fussy, girls are all soft and hot, but someone that can kiss like me... I'd say Annessa... but I'm biassed as I've been there :) and hopefully will be again... and Belladonna... the gothic stuff does me. Rawr!!!

Mmmm ladies... Me love them.

And that was the boy in me.. ;)

Bella is super hot :)

ohh... the thoughts ;)

I haven't had 2 chicks before, well I did, but it was me doing all the work... I think just having 2 chicks make out with me would be well enough, let alone the chicks that have all the knowledge that I do macking on me... WOO!...

I'm not fussy, girls are all soft and hot, but someone that can kiss like me... I'd say Annessa... but I'm biassed as I've been there :) and hopefully will be again... and Belladonna... the gothic stuff does me. Rawr!!!

Mmmm ladies... Me love them.

And that was the boy in me.. ;)