Visted Star in Aylmer

Had a great experience in Aylmer, I am shy with new women but she was an exotic dancer and broke the ice very well, complete with BBBJ. I really liked her petite figure, I was able to preview her through MSN, "get_it_all_from_me at hotmail dot com". She does not respond to emails but is always on MSN and u can view lots of pic's in her profile. I have tried a few random SP's and mostly stick to massage parlors but this girl is a definite repeat, it was the best $250 I have spent in a long time. This girl loves her work, open minded and relaxed.

Guest AL

Dawn! I'm not shy at all with women. I can see it's your first post, but welcome to the board.

Interesting how this girl who does not advertise here has several positive reviews from low post count or new members, who don't seem to contribute much. The reviews read more like ads with prices and contact information. I know other established members have also posted, however there are 3 seperate threads on this girl, it just seems odd ? Maybe the cowboy is gettin' skeptical out here on the range but I usually got a good nose for these things. Mod, what does the almight IP address show ?

it does look like an ad but the IP's can't confirm. I would suggest taking caution on this review until dummpy gains some credibility (as always).

Well i was curious, and did the msn thing, did some chat with her, pictures are ok, nothing to blow your mind. funny thing, i asked if she kisses and she said no, but the first post said she does bbbj, go figure. To end it all she asks for $250 an hour, definite rip off in my opinion.

I see her on regular basis and it's like a new experience everytime. She love what she do'es yes and wow...

Interesting how this girl who does not advertise here has several positive reviews from low post count or new members, who don't seem to contribute much. The reviews read more like ads with prices and contact information. I know other established members have also posted, however there are 3 seperate threads on this girl, it just seems odd ? Maybe the cowboy is gettin' skeptical out here on the range but I usually got a good nose for these things. Mod, what does the almight IP address show ?

Hey I thought the details were important? and the IM cost nothing that was cool cause how many times do you show up and the sp is just not what you thought u were getting. it's 50-50 for me I am glad I found u guys to help out though.

I am cutting you some slack, I didn't acuse you of anything, I was suggesting that so many of her reviews come from low post count or new members. If you chose to take that as a personal hit, then that's your choice. Especialy when she's had some very mixed reviews or feedback from established posters. Have you seen any other ladies ? How did those encounters go ?

I have a longtime favorite Marie Sole in Hull at oceana, and I had a mind blowing experience today check other post. One thing I am unclear on is what is Girl Friend Experience? No one seems to be able to give me a clear answer. Also do you have any steady sp or mp that you always get good value and can count on? I have tried several other mp's and adds from the Sun and am usually disappointed.

Guest moan
I have a longtime favorite Marie Sole in Hull at oceana, and I had a mind blowing experience today check other post. One thing I am unclear on is what is Girl Friend Experience? No one seems to be able to give me a clear answer. Also do you have any steady sp or mp that you always get good value and can count on? I have tried several other mp's and adds from the Sun and am usually disappointed.

Overall 'warm', should include DFK, BBBJ.

I was so work up last night, and I was long overdue to see a SP. I hooked up with Star and she amazed me. She took her time and tease me so long it was not funny. Can she dance and Oh what a butt. I like this girl, love her job and I get so turn on by that. She shoulld be #1 provider in Ottawa region. Be good to her boys I really want to enjoy this gem for a long time..