Attitude / personality

For me attitude and personality are as important as services, maybe more. I am new to this hobby but must admit i've been impressed with the quality of most of the people i have met.

Apparently some people have misunderstood my post so i will reword it. I enjoy the company of warm genuine women. I was just wondering who excels in this department. PM if necessary.

Well this has been disappointing and frustrating. All i really wanted was an sp recommendation, which i got none of. I am not going to argue and did not want to get anyone in trouble. I have no problem exchanging pleasantries with anyone i know and like. Im all ears if someone has an sp recommendation. If you have any other comments, please, keep them to yourself or start a new thread. Thank you.

Edited by adamst

Guest *i*********y

For reasons of discretion, most ladies will not, and SHOULD NOT 'stay in touch' with you after an encounter. All communication should originate from the the client, not the SP.

^ THIS!

Most guys definitely do not want an SP keeping in touch.

Imagine some guy's wife finding a bunch of messages from an SP on his phone or computer.

• Like 2

For reasons of discretion, most ladies will not, and SHOULD NOT 'stay in touch' with you after an encounter. All communication should originate from the the client, not the SP.

The worst thing an SP can do is email or text a client out of context. Out of the blue etc. Basically "cold calling" for appointments or whatever the intention is, is totally unprofessional. You're being paid for your discretion among other things. You never know what the client is doing when he hasn't contacted you. I never call, email or text any client unless it is ok. It can be just before or just after an appointment. This is how I get stuck sometimes, lol. My phone is a 711 pay as you go. I never use it to dial out so I never know the balance and I never know when I run out of minutes. This phone doesn't have an account management system that I can call. That's the price I pay for an untraceable telephone.

On the hand it is equally wrong for a client to do that to an SP.

SD

Edited by SHE DEVIL
  • Like 1

Communication between a client and an SP should be governed by the rules/boundaries established by the SP primarily and the clients expressed approval for how they wish the SP to contact them. A significant number of SP's clearly establish that their only communication will be around booking and confirming bookings and that's fine. Some SP's engage in a more significant dialogue with regular clients even between bookings and that is fine to so long as everyone's boundaries are being respected.

In my particular case I have clearly told a number of SP'S that they can contact me at anytime via text, CERB PM, or on twitter. This has worked well for me.

I kinda think the only rule should be... 1st for the client - follow the rules set by your SP and 2nd for the SP- never contact the client unless the client has approved your doing so.

Just my opinion.

• Like 6

For me attitude and personality are as important as services, maybe more. I am new to this hobby but must admit i've been impressed with the quality of most of the people i have met.

Apparently some people have misunderstood my post so i will reword it. I enjoy the company of warm genuine women. I was just wondering who excels in this department. PM if necessary.

You were not misunderstood. I believe you did not care for replies you were getting because I read your original post before you edited it and removed the part where you basically likened a warm and genuine woman to someone who would be willing to stay in touch with you and you wondered why majority of sps don 't do that.

There are lots of sps who are genuine and caring out there but doesnt mean all of them would care to stay in touch afterwards for reasons echoed by other posters on this thread.

• Like 4

.... My phone is a 711 pay as you go. I never use it to dial out so I never know the balance and I never know when I run out of minutes. This phone doesn't have an account management system that I can call. That's the price I pay for an untraceable telephone.

You can go to their website and see balance, make payments, enter coupons , buy packages etc

• Like 1