Hey Hobbyists and Providers,

sometime times when I look at an ad for a provider they mention something on the menu and sometimes include YMMV

I understand that YMMV is short for your mileage may very

but the question here is how do you approach a YMMV service, should you just go with it and if she/he refuses back out? or do you just go in straight forward and go like Tada! can we do it?

interested to know ...

It is usually a term to explain manners and hygiene comes first.

Like I do enjoy kissing, but if you arrive with a dirty mouth, brown tongue, bad breath, then I will not kiss you, may even not do DATY. Also if I am offering BBBJ but you arrive and I smell an odor, then you probably will not get that BBBJ if sever, then wont have CBJ either.

This will NOT lower my donation rate however, as you are paying for the TIME I spend with you. So it is up to you to make sure you arrive ready for a proper date.

If you a rude and foul mouthed with an attitude then you may just get a mechanical version of me, or I will simply keep a cancelation fee and send you on your way. More then likely the latter, as I wont put myself threw an uncomfortable situation.

For most of us, we can be selective and make sure our comfort comes first, I will never need that donation so badly that I will put myself in any kind of health risk or discomfort.

• Like 5

YMMV you are correct means your mileage may vary

And many seem to assume it is a way for a lady to offer certain services in her ad/website but when she has an encounter doesn't have to provide them

There is some truth to that. For instance she may offer kissing, but if you show up with bad breath, she doesn't have to offer kissing. But short answer, the lady will let you know what you can and can't do. Just let the lady take the lead in the encounter, if you're concerned about what you can and can't do

But another aspect of YMMV is that not all two encounters are the same. A lady may see client A and have one type of date, and see client B and the date is different. Both dates are "correct", no one should expect his date to be a clone of someone else's date and both should be happy with the date they had with the lady. Also, a lady may see client A and their first date has a different dynamic than say, their eighth date.

YMMV allows for a flexibility in an encounter, for encounters are between two human beings, are interpersonal, where chemistry and connection plays a big part. They aren't ridged scripted affairs. YMMV allows for a natural ebb and flow if you will between two people. And YMMV is for the most part, at least in my experience, not so much used by a lady to restrict services as it is to offer a unique, individual and special encounter for the clients she sees

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 3

And YMMV is for the most part, at least in my experience, not so much used by a lady to restrict services as it is to offer a unique, individual and special encounter for the clients she sees

A morning rambling

RG

Rg, do you really believe this?!

I think you should read Suite Escapes post, pretty much sums it up.

It's all about how you present yourself and the attitude you bring to the the session. If you connect really well with the lady then yes you might get everything but, if not, then you might not.

Treat the session like going on date with someone and most of the time you can't go wrong.

But yes, you may not receive what another gent received, but all at the discretion of the lady.

Just bring your best to the session and you probably won't be disappointed.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Rg, do you really believe this?!

I think you should read Suite Escapes post, pretty much sums it up.

It's all about how you present yourself and the attitude you bring to the the session. If you connect really well with the lady then yes you might get everything but, if not, then you might not.

Treat the session like going on date with someone and most of the time you can't go wrong.

But yes, you may not receive what another gent received, but all at the discretion of the lady.

Just bring your best to the session and you probably won't be disappointed.

Good luck.

Yes, I do. And perhaps you should read my whole post, not just excerpts from parts of it

This is what I started my post with

"And many seem to assume it is a way for a lady to offer certain services in her ad/website but when she has an encounter doesn't have to provide them

There is some truth to that. For instance she may offer kissing, but if you show up with bad breath, she doesn't have to offer kissing."

I certainly don't discount that YMMV is used by ladies to restrict services if the client shows up with bad hygiene, is intoxicated etc. Yes, if a bad client he shouldn't expect to receive all (or any) services advertised

In fact, and maybe you should read Suite Escape's first line in her post

"It is usually a term to explain manners and hygiene comes first"

But YMMV isn't just used to restrict services. Those who bring their best to a session, as you say won't be disappointed. But further, a lot of ladies don't like detailed recommendations. One reason for that is they may offer something special and unique for one client they don't offer to another client. And they don't want other clients expecting the same type of encounter...YMMV also allows a lady to offer a unique, individual and special encounter for her clients, not a ridged scripted encounter, each one a clone of every other encounter she offers.

That's been my experience since I do bring my best to an encounter. So yes, I do believe it. If I didn't believe it I wouldn't have posted it

RG

• Like 1

Lol, I did read your whole post and that's why I singled out this particular paragraph.

I agreed with everything with what you wrote beforehand but shook my head at this last point of yours.

YMMV is used mostly for services a gent will receive from the lady, and even showing up your best is no guarantee... But it helps.

So if one gent gets dfk and another gent gets no kissing, that the gent is receiving a unique, special encounter from the lady?

Lol, I did read your whole post and that's why I singled out this particular paragraph.

I agreed with everything with what you wrote beforehand but shook my head at this last point of yours.

YMMV is used mostly for services a gent will receive from the lady, and even showing up your best is no guarantee... But it helps.

So if one gent gets dfk and another gent gets no kissing, that the gent is receiving a unique, special encounter from the lady?

No that is not what I'm saying. If dfk is offered and you are a gentleman, good hygiene etc, and receive dfk that is not unique. Likewise, if you have poor hygiene, not a gentleman, don't be surprised that you don't receive anything or something's listed on a lady's menu. But sometimes, YMMV also means, for example, if the lady and gentleman click, especially after repeat encounters, well some things happen in encounters that would not normally happen in encounters. No they aren't menu items per se, but they are special and unique for that lady and gentleman. And encounters, at least for me, have been much more than the sum total of menu items offered. One quick example I feel safe in offering. There was a lady I used to see (she is retired now). We had a evening encounter, four hour outcall at my hotel. At the end of the encounter she mentioned she hadn't eaten all day and was going to the hotel restaurant for dinner before she went home. She then asked me to join her. Be clear, date was over, she wasn't trying to extend the date. This was off the clock, we were a man and woman having dinner, not SP/Client. YMMV allowed her the freedom to see me, technically off the clock as they say, because she enjoyed my company enough to have dinner with me. But not every client should expect the same treatment, nor did she have a menu item, free dinner time after an encounter. I can think of other examples but privacy and discretion don't allow it. It hasn't happened to me often but when it did it has been appreciated and memorable.

I don't know if that makes my point clearer

RG

• Like 1

Yes it does make the point clearer or at least help explain what you mean.

But she is using YMMV as a restriction, maybe not with you but someone else may not have the opportunity to have dinner like that with her... And I'm sure this didn't just happen after the first meeting and took sometime.

I think what the OP is referring to, is just what the SP offers in a menu and not this type you're talking about, because that would be rare... But I've also experienced that too... So not all rare.

Thanks for explaining better, much appreciated.

• Like 1

but the question here is how do you approach a YMMV service, should you just go with it and if she/he refuses back out? or do you just go in straight forward and go like Tada! can we do it?

Honestly? I think it depends. As an example, with kissing I tend to just see where things lead (you can work out what she's OK with and what she's not pretty easily, I think), but on the other hand I can't imagine greek - even if it's advertized and explicitly requested/arranged in advance - without something being said at the time.

But the most important thing is to remember that anything you care to mention may just not be on the agenda right now, for whatever reason, and to respect that when it happens - whether the lady's ad or website explicitly calls it out as being YMMV or not.

• Like 1

Hey Hobbyists and Providers,

sometime times when I look at an ad for a provider they mention something on the menu and sometimes include YMMV

I understand that YMMV is short for your mileage may very

interested to know ...

The old expression... Good Hygiene !!! , be polite, be personable, create a smile, treat a girl with respect, and when they sense you actually want to spend time with her you will be just fine !

Walk in with a menu or "I am here to get fucked my way" attitude then you are fucked. Pardon the pun and the language. but poor mileage.

There are created "Moods"

There are "Moods" that happen naturally. I really like those ones .........

But that's just me.

ps... OP.... Just go have fun !!! cause it is :) Everyone figures out their mileage in different ways.

• Like 2