I texted her yesterday and made an appointment. When I got there 30 minutes later she would not respond to texts for room number. I gave up but tried again 45 minutes later, she responded saying she fell asleep "I had a big day". I asked if that meant she wasn't seeing anyone and got no reply.

Her area code is montreal. I've asked the cerb montreal section, but I haven't heard anything. If anyone has anything, i'd appreciate it if they could let me know.

She did eventually tact me back but it was 1 hour between texts. I think calling her would be best. I never ended up meeting her though.

Has anyone seen Asia? She is in Fredericton at the moment. Appreciate any information by PM. Thank you.

I did get to meet Asia/this last month in Saint John just before she left for Charlottetown. She lives by punctuality. Forget about an appointment otherwise. I setup an appointment early in the morning easily and gave her an approximate time and she responded fairly quick. I told her I would text back at 8 in the evening with confirmation on time. I did exactly at 8 and kept our 9:30pm appointment time as planned.

Her pictures and Gfe service are real. She is a pleasant young happy girl who Provides good service. I would see again.

Guest t*x****

would like to know as well , she says she is going to Bathurst also .... would love to know more about her

me