Marie Sole at oceana in Hull

I was to see her 2 weeks ago. What's up?

I don't know, why don't you tell us?

Just spoke with Marie-Soleil on the phone (wow, what a sexy voice) and it turns out she's moving to a new location this week (Monday will be the last day at 135 Wright). The new location is 8 Victoria, just a few blocks north-east of her current location. The name and telephone number will remain unchanged.

Just spoke with Marie-Soleil on the phone (wow, what a sexy voice) and it turns out she's moving to a new location this week (Monday will be the last day at 135 Wright). The new location is 8 Victoria, just a few blocks north-east of her current location. The name and telephone number will remain unchanged.

Anyone got any comments on the new location yet?

Anyone got any comments on the new location yet?

I drove by and noticed the building is up for sale. Looks from the outside like a house transformed into two appartments.

Might be nice inside, but will it be for long?

toine

all this talk is getting my curiosity up, to say the least, would someone kindley pm her contact info thx.

Saw Marie for the first time a week or two ago, as people have mentioned, very attractive mid 40's latin/italian/french lady. Very talkative, but fine as the massage is excellent, really knows how to find the kinks.

She has great skills with many parts of her body which is smokin for her age, the overall experience is incredible.

The location is pretty wide open, shower is off to the back of the home, she has plans to add to the studio to make it more professional, I suggested she leave the support post that is in the middle of the room up to to pole dancing, to which she gave me a quick demo of her skills...

Overall, great girl with much talent. A keeper and will repeat!

Hawk

Once you have tried Michelle, very few will be able to match.

I am looking forward to giving her a try as well...man, between her and Michelle_MA, I have no idea who to go with first!

Guest ye****y1*3

tried searching for contact info, but only came up with the old number/address. anyone have their new details?

I visited Marie on the weekend and thought she was overdue for a plug.

If you want a great massage from a professional, classy lady and an enthusiastic finish, she's an excellent choice. YMMV -- treat her like the lady she is, and she will treat you well in return.

She is no kid, but is in great shape.

You can find her at Centre De Santé Oceana in Gatineau -- decent private location in Gatineau.

Guest blo*****s

I saw her a few years ago and it was a good experience.

Good to see she is still in business.

I've visited her last week.

She gave a really good back massage and we you turn on your back she

Takes good care of you!

Nice finish with a great view !!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Your right about this Walternate, what a view!! I would love one like this with DD, what happen to Monica DD, is she still in the working business!!

Your right about this Walternate, what a view!! I would love one like this with DD, what happen to Monica DD, is she still in the working business!!

Monica posted an ad here on July 25th saying she was back in town for a few days. She's based in Montreal, why not take a trip and have her visit you ... [email protected] ... will get you that sweetness just the way you like it ;-)

Tried to see Marie twice in the last week. First time the sign said 'back in xx' and that did not suit my schedule. The other time was in mid morning and there was no answer at the door. I hope to see her sometime soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Tried to see Marie twice in the last week. First time the sign said 'back in xx' and that did not suit my schedule. The other time was in mid morning and there was no answer at the door. I hope to see her sometime soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

You did call ahead, right?

So you're the guy knocking while I was enjoying my lunch!!?? wtf??

LOL. Absoluf***ingly!

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

You did call ahead, right?

Yes I did.

Posted via Mobile Device