I'm a waxer all the way. It has its advantages in that you are baby smooth for at least two weeks. However you can really only get great results if you wait at least a month before repeating.

The disadvantage is if you have an aversion to even fine peach fuzz this is not a good way to go. I'm very upfront with new people that this is the case and its rarely a problem.

So many choices out there and that is mine. I think I'd need to take anti- anxiety pills if I had to take a razor down there every day. :icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 2

So Lee Richards you have not told us of your hair removal system???

Ha !!!!!! Well what didn't fall out of my head in the shower 20 some years ago now gets Mach III'd I use really dull scissors around the bits n pieces and I still have HAIRY CHEST LIKE ANIMAL !! :) Chicks either dig it .... or dig in and run like hell !!! ;)

• Like 2

Lee you know the time in NS and you also know the " Habits " of your eastern GF's . Especially this mouthy one, better save my replies to PM's on this and I bet you know I will be sleeping in tomorrow !!

Looking forward to your travelling news.

Cathy.

Yup...

xoxo

Additional Comments:

Lee you know the time in NS and you also know the " Habits " of your eastern GF's . Especially this mouthy one, better save my replies to PM's on this and I bet you know I will be sleeping in tomorrow !!

Cathy.

Yup...

xoxo

Stand by tomorrow or at least Monday for questions. :)) Gee better shut my mouth or will get those infarctions we all hate .

Boo, Talk soon..

Additional Comments:

Ha !!!!!! Well what didn't fall out of my head in the shower 20 some years ago now gets Mach III'd I use really dull scissors around the bits n pieces and I still have HAIRY CHEST LIKE ANIMAL !! :) Chicks either dig it .... or dig in and run like hell !!! ;)

I have seen that chest and agree you speak the truth. On that social meeting you were a tease, wore alluring clothing and walked the walk . I'm going to be a lady ( rare) . I must say however that you acted very tempting that night and Boo Hoo me , my bad luck. An operation ensued the next day , lol they told me not to drink, hmmm.

Any how Lee Richards , get off your oil patch to move and get ready.

Yup call.......

Additional Comments:

Some how Lee Richards it bed time for me . Bhah I hate typing . But Gee I somehow enjoy typing you. Must have been that one or two drinks Oh boy tomorrow could m

oo nig

• Like 2

Anybody ever tried laser?

A friend of mine did. Got her entire body done (her father owned a clinic so she got it done for free).

She loves the results.

• Like 1

Anybody ever tried laser?

A coworker of mine who was in her late 20s at the time got it done. She was extra-hairy, she found shaving her legs painful because the hair was so thick. So the lasering basically thinned her body hair out to a "normal" thickness. She had to go back for several sessions (this is apparentlt normal even for clients with regular body hair) and she said it was somewhat painful, it left a sensation like a light sun burn.

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I've tried a shaving, waxing, sugaring, tweezing, and Nair. I prefer to wax, but I never seem to have the patience to wait it out and end up shaving. *sighs* Hardships of genital grooming. Recently I've been inclined to rock a landing strip; I'm sticking with that pube-do for the time being, or until I change my mind :)

My worst experience with grooming my nether regions was when I was a teenager. I was trimming my pubes and I accidentally got to close; I ended up cutting off a small piece of my clitoral hood. >.< It hurt, alot...and I kept scissors away from my vagoo for a while. Live and learn I suppose. haha

oooouhch painful experience for you Michaella, I cannot imagine! And just as you did, I have tried everything - but laser - and do not have the patience to wait for the next waxing session, so I shave again... That is why laser is an option I might seriously consider.

Cathy.

Yup...

xoxo

Additional Comments:

Stand by tomorrow or at least Monday for questions. :)) Gee better shut my mouth or will get those infarctions we all hate .

Boo, Talk soon..

Additional Comments:

I have seen that chest and agree you speak the truth. On that social meeting you were a tease, wore alluring clothing and walked the walk . I'm going to be a lady ( rare) . I must say however that you acted very tempting that night and Boo Hoo me , my bad luck. An operation ensued the next day , lol they told me not to drink, hmmm.

Any how Lee Richards , get off your oil patch to move and get ready.

Yup call.......

Additional Comments:

Some how Lee Richards it bed time for me . Bhah I hate typing . But Gee I somehow enjoy typing you. Must have been that one or two drinks Oh boy tomorrow could m

oo nig

Poor Lee Richards, he is harassed constantly. Surprised he talks to us at all.

I appreciate his good nature as all ladies do here I am sure.

Thank you Lee for your patience!

• Like 1

Poor Lee Richards, he is harassed constantly. Surprised he talks to us at all.

I appreciate his good nature as all ladies do here I am sure.

Thank you Lee for your patience!

Yes.... I was upset and thinking I wasn't gonna invite you to my birthday partay Cath !!! But I am over the harassment now ;) Tis all good.

Good natured I am .... bring it on :) hehe

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Short of being struck by lightening while playing golf in a lightening/thunderstorm I still have to rely on my grooming electric clippers for trimming and on disposable razors for the close shave I prefer every few days or so. I am better at it now and I no longer have to tie off a couple of arteries after I'm done!!

I have to say I have been rocking a full Brazilian for years now, no longer shaving my junk up. Sophia on McLaren is great and Bianca is so professional. They offer laser as well, might be the next step!

• Like 1

Yes I have dine laser, takes quite some time to get all of it removed, downside if you have light coloured hair laser may not be effective. Will not get rid of white hair on chest.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Still using the good 'ol 5-blade razor for all my shaving needs ... When you walk into my house it's nothing but tile and hardwood floor, not even a small carpet to wipe your feet. When I walk into yours, I would expect the same!!! lol lol ... You'll have to read this one twice to understand what I'm saying!!! lmao It's called reading between the lines! lol lol

Many moons ago, while having a bit of a party, and too much of everything else, we decided to try waxing .

Let me tell you testicles and wax do NOT MIX well. However it is a great remedy to sober up any man, instantaneously!

• Like 2

I was typically doing the scissor trim and shave afterwards, pretty painless. :-)

I tried the IPL method and each time I got zapped my ass must of come of the massage table about a foot with a loud squack. It was like snapping a rather forceful strong rubber band in that area, 1 session was enough for this fella. lol. I think I prefer waxing the twins as it only seems to have a burning sensation for a little bit. But we know us men are wimps at pain control. ;-)

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

It wasn't laser treatment that rid me of some leg hair but a kind of chemical wrap?!

Years ago I dove into what turned out to be a heavily chlorinated swimming pool. I noticed later that some of my leg hair had disappeared!