A Friendly Reminder About Deleting Texting History With an SP and Asking for Address

Yep, I only ever give my address verbally. Even today, a four -year reg texted asking for an address reminder and I had him call me. You never, ever know who is seeing the texts .

I delete my text history every few days,for client discretion . They should do the same .

• Like 4

Bad that a man who spent intimate time with a companion would cause her problems by carelessly leaving contact information for his wife to see. The SP didn't sign on for that needless drama

And, (not judging any marriage/relationship, only two people know their own relationship) why subject your SO to knowing you see companions. Your reasons for seeing a companion can be very valid, and again, I'm not judging anyone's relationship, but why put your SO in the position of knowing you see other women. That must hurt her

So be discrete, delete all history, be it on your phone and computer. The only person who should know you are seeing a professional companion is the companion herself. She wouldn't leave any text or other history for others to find out about you, you should do the same

A long winded rambling from a single guy, nothing to risk by being discovered, but gets it

RG

• Like 3

I always clear all texts/contact info from my hobby phone immediately. This week I made a different mistake that could have caused problems for a lady and was thoughtlessly indiscreet:

When Cleo opened the door to welcome me I eagerly said "Hello Cleo" before she had had a chance to close the door.... she graciously, and with a smile, cautioned me to NEVER DO THIS!

I should have known better (and I'm not sure that I had ever thought of this before) but regardless my enthusiasm for seeing her took over.

Discretion is a two way street and you ladies are truly professional about ensuring it. You all deserve the same.

Cleo: thanks for the reminder.

Nicolette: I'm sorry this happened to you and thank you for posting about it.

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

Great reminders! Thank you Nicolette!

I have recently learned, if you share an incall location, make sure the other individual has the same protocol as you.. a gentleman I have never ever met in my life knocked on my door yesterday..not looking for me.

I dont even share this incall location anymore. :/ Very scary and rude imo.

Edited by **cely***r***ne

Phones should always be password-protected, and anything related to this actity should be deleted immediately!

Some spouses cannot resist snooping. We have locked work phones. Occasionally a wife will call and demand the password because they say they have a right to see who their husbands are talking to. Seriously.

• Like 1

I always keep my phone locked with a password and delete anything of a personal nature. Wouldnt want to get myself or any of the lovely ladies in trouble

• Like 2

My hometown SP has me use CoverMe, an app for Android and iOS. It's not a huge city, she is known around town with her regular day job, and she keeps a small clientele base...so she puts extra effort into maintaining her privacy.

With CoverMe you can basically send texts with options to auto-delete after they have been read. There are other functions (data vault, private calling, ...) and I'm sure there are plenty of alternative apps available.

Do other SP's use this, or is that just too much hassle and paranoia in a city big enough to provide a little anonymity already?

• Like 1