"Beautifull Blonde kijiji add"

Hey guys,

Responded to a kijiji add this week (the add seems to have been pulled) met Jenna today and it was great! booked a half hour because she is new really new and you never know what u get. She is tall slimish 23-25 and her face is stunning. Nice young blond professional looking like a legal assistant or receptionist (sorry not a great to describe it but if u see her u'll understand). she has a scar looks like maybe from a kid or an appendix didn't ask didn't care the rest was perfect. Got all I wanted including bbbj daty fingering and she was very enthusiastic not shy. deep throat was incredible. if u want her try [email protected]. She will e-mail rate card $130 for half $200 for an hour, I will repeat, probably try the hour. Be patient with e-mail may take a day or 2 too get back to you, took me nearly a week to get a date.

Sorry to say that she has moved on (great a really great job and doesn't need the help with the bills anymore).

I saw her 7 times and it was unbelievable, PSE experience for $$, including BBBJ DATY CIM Digits 69, 71, Greek, always went overtime and ended with a great shower. let's not forget drop dead gorgeous. If you missed out I feel for ya.

hey at that price it was hard not to make at least one weekly visit!

Jenna, sorry I missed you. We had a great convo. Wish you all the best. If you ever feel the need, please PM me.