Fishnets and Flip Flops

Upon arriving in Fredericton, I realized I had forgotten my dressy shoes, so I didn't sweat it too much because my appointments thus far have been in-calls. So for my first out-call appointment, I wore my fishnets and dressy flip flops and guess what - he didn't notice.

Is it just me or do most gents not really notice everything we are wearing?

I was going to go buy some new shoes tomorrow, but now I'm thinking, I'll just stick to what has worked so far.

What do you think?

• Like 1

I wore a hair piece this week, it was funny cause many would say" omg you look stunning today!" and I would twirl and giggle and ask why ....

funny they said " I dunno, just look extra radiant today"

I feel men know what they like but not always able to pin point exactly what is. Which is awesome, cause that is such a fun part of being a women!

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Clothes and shoes don't stay on very long in my experience. LOL

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng

So for my first out-call appointment, I wore my fishnets and dressy flip flops and guess what - he didn't notice.

Is it just me or do most gents not really notice everything we are wearing?

I was going to go buy some new shoes tomorrow, but now I'm thinking, I'll just stick to what has worked so far.

What do you think?

Are you sure he did not notice? I think we do notice. I further believe a lady should dress the way she feels, and that helps set the mood. Comfortable is good, sexy is good, dressy is good. Fish nets and dressy flip flops? yeah - I can see it. That can set the right mood.

I wore a hair piece this week, it was funny cause many would say" omg you look stunning today!" and I would twirl and giggle and ask why ....

funny they said " I dunno, just look extra radiant today"

I feel men know what they like but not always able to pin point exactly what is. Which is awesome, cause that is such a fun part of being a women!

You could answer the door in baggy sweats and still look amazing Sophia.

• Like 3

As for fishnets and flip flops, why not, fishnets can be a turn on and flip flops, well they are a potential spanking device of course ;)

Are you sure he did not notice? I think we do notice. I further believe a lady should dress the way she feels, and that helps set the mood. Comfortable is good, sexy is good, dressy is good. Fish nets and dressy flip flops? yeah - I can see it. That can set the right mood.

In all honesty, when he opened the door to his hotel suite, he was not looking at my feet and I discretely slipped out of them. Perhaps when I was leaving he might have noticed, but I doubt it because he was wearing nothing but a smile and didn't let me out - he asked me to make sure the door was closed behind me.