Refresing to find a good SP

I'm not a ridiculously experienced hobbyist but man when you find a really good SP that is professional, courteous and just a great time it really makes it an awesome experience

• Like 6

I'm not a ridiculously experienced hobbyist but man when you find a really good SP that is professional, courteous and just a great time it really makes it an awesome experience

I assume you did find a really good SP. Perhaps she would appreciate it if you wrote a recommendation (in the recommendation forums) of your time together. If she provided an awesome experience, it's a nice way to let her know, and also let other gentlemen know of her

RG

It's a good thing he reached the 5 post mark to do so. Go on nik11 share the story or give her a nice recommendation. Make sure to pass it by her before posting it!

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Good to hear because when it works out well and a comfortable and trusting SP/client relationship is established you will both benefit tremendously. Treat her well with kindness and dignity and you will be rewarded. I am very big on "chemistry" and when it happens it's wonderful but keep your emotions in check at all times as this is a business relationship first and foremost.

I would write a recommendation but I'm too new and I'm just waiting until I can, believe me I will write a recommendation when I can I won't keep her to myself lol

Good to hear because when it works out well and a comfortable and trusting SP/client relationship is established you will both benefit tremendously. Treat her well with kindness and dignity and you will be rewarded. I am very big on "chemistry" and when it happens it's wonderful but keep your emotions in check at all times as this is a business relationship first and foremost.

This is sound advice I appreciate it, I am aware that no matter how awesome the experience is and how the SP acts it is and always will be just business.

The reason this was so good was because it stopped me from thinking about the ex and really calmed me down, not because I'm in love with the SP.

But I will keep the advice, it's probably the most important rule

• Like 1

I am glad that you've found someone you really enjoy your experience with so early in your hobbying life. You have received some very sound advice already here. Like someone mentioned, if you treat her with respect, kindness and dignity, you'd most likely to enjoy good relationship with her for a long time.

One thing I'd add is that just like any relationship, it takes some effort from both parties to maintain that good relationship. Sometimes, based on my personal experience, unfortunately, one party may take it for granted ( of your repeat visits) and the good rapport could go downhill very quickly.

• Like 1

Two comments caught my attention, actually they are related,one was the jokingly suggestion that maybe he wanted her to himself and the other not to lose sight of the boundaries,aka do not fall in love...

I've had a few gentlemen who made me that comments,that they wanted me for themselves so were not going to write recommendations...of course it is their prerogative and I never ask for any but to have someone tell me that he hopes I won't meet (by lack of exposure) so I will be ''all him'' strikes me as not healthy and makes me wary...there is no room for jealousy in the hobby...

When that particular gentlemen told me he was resenting reading reviews on me, I really didn't know what to answer,as if because others likes me ,I was not exclusive (hello?) so less worthy...

So,of course enjoys your chemistry but it is nice to share that you did had a wonderful time...

Ive already put the recommendation up I just had to wait for the moderation period to be over.

In fact I want quite the opposite, the more exposure she gets the better her business is and the longer she stays in business, if she didnt get any exposure she might have to move or stop working and then the service would no longer even be available.

• Like 3