Can Any SP or Hobbiest Beat This One?

I was once with a provider and was doing her doggie style and I noticed this rather unpleasant smell wafting in the air, the more strokes I gave, the stronger the odor got. I finished quickly and immediately she went to the washroom and filled the tub with about three inches of water and then crouched in the tub and began washing herself with a feminine hygiene product. I got to see this performance because she left the door open and I wanted to dispose of something and clean up myself.

Not trying to top any stories, just sharing.

I don't mind the stories of the gross men, but the ones of gross ladies makes me ill and want to go become a monk!

I'm not sure I'd want to hear Ava's after Soleil said she beat her hands down.

I have one about a crapophiliac from way back when I first started in the biz and was a bit naive. Luckily I got out of there with no "residue" on me.

I have no idea who this is, nor do I want to know but....

Dear Soleil,

On behalf of all men, everywhere. I would like to formally apologize for the behaviour, lack of grace and etiquette that that this particular male demonstrated.

This is truly not representative of our gender (I sincerely hope)

You are a lady, a true lady Soleil and this behaviour is unacceptable and inappropriate.

On behalf of the rest of us, we share in you disgust.

hnh

The following is a true story.

Client walks in, exchanges pleasantries and asks if I have any spray. Spray? I ask. 'Yeah, for the bathroom,' he replies. 'Um, uh yeah, it's behind the toilet.' Great. So this guy is going to take a dump just moments before I am to give him oral. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. But it gets worse. Because I hear it. Plop, whish, plop plop. He left the door open! Now I'm holding in my vomit. He flushes the toilet, only to come back without washing his hands! And claims he doubt it all went down. Huh? Apparently, he'll have to go back before he leaves to make sure he gets it all down with a second flush. Now how's that for foreplay? I think we need a puking Smilie for this one.

well...consider it that he provided a real Husband Experiance..........hehehehe...

Seriously......that is just plain......well....rude.....

My ex-husband had the decency to at least close the door while he was doing his business...and washing his hands afterwards....

No amount of spray though....never mind.

the following is a true story.

Client walks in, exchanges pleasantries and asks if i have any spray. Spray? I ask. 'yeah, for the bathroom,' he replies. 'um, uh yeah, it's behind the toilet.' great. So this guy is going to take a dump just moments before i am to give him oral. F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. But it gets worse. Because i hear it. Plop, whish, plop plop. He left the door open! Now i'm holding in my vomit. He flushes the toilet, only to come back without washing his hands! And claims he doubt it all went down. Huh? Apparently, he'll have to go back before he leaves to make sure he gets it all down with a second flush. Now how's that for foreplay? I think we need a puking smilie for this one.

way too much info girl!

Now that is just disturbing! Bloody well messed up that guy was, you have to wonder what goes through people's heads at times!

It was quite evident the individual lacked any manners or had any etiquette.

He should of been shown the front door, and allowing the door to hit his ass on the way out.

This is without a doubt the worst date I have now heard.

That's really gross soleil. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I agree with PistolPete, I think you should have kicked him out.

Ava if your experiences are even worse - I'm really sorry! soleil's is bad enough - I don't even want to imagine what happened to you.

On behalf of guys everywhere, and to all of you fine ladies - a deep, sincere "sorry".

:sad:

Client walks in, exchanges pleasantries and asks if I have any spray. Spray? I ask. 'Yeah, for the bathroom,' he replies. 'Um, uh yeah, it's behind the toilet.' Great. So this guy is going to take a dump just moments before I am to give him oral. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. But it gets worse. Because I hear it. Plop, whish, plop plop. He left the door open! Now I'm holding in my vomit. He flushes the toilet, only to come back without washing his hands! And claims he doubt it all went down. Huh? Apparently, he'll have to go back before he leaves to make sure he gets it all down with a second flush. Now how's that for foreplay? I think we need a puking Smilie for this one.

I'm ready to puke.........

It was quite evident the individual lacked any manners or had any etiquette.

He should of been shown the front door, and allowing the door to hit his ass on the way out.

This is without a doubt the worst date I have now heard.

Well said Pete.:butt:

Here is another issue someone needs to start a thread on, Cleanliness!!!

I would have been so grossed out that i wouldn't of been able to even look at him. What a lack of respect and how rude could you be!

It's happened to me a few times that they thought they were clean but had not taken a shower in 9 hours and sorry but that is unacceptable. In this business, Hygiene should be everybodys top priority. Don't they realize that odor travels upwards?

If you can't be spic n Span when you come see me! Don't bother coming to see me. Your not going to be happy with the outcome and I will not want to see you ever again and yes I will still request my donation for wasting an hour of my time where I could have been with someone clean and with manners. It's the one thing I don't tolerate.

I can't believe someone would do that to you! I feel bad. Most Gents would have automatically jumped into the shower. I am in shock lol.

I think the moral of the story is "Be freshly showered when you arrive and if you have a dump! Don't be an idiot and Take a damn shower or your going to leave unsatisfied! I think a shower should be taken within the hour before clients visit.

I can't say I can top this off. I've only had a few "bad smell" experiences and i don't wish to EVER have it repeated. lol:butt:

Additional Comments:

Maybe i should have used a different smiley ha ha ha

A sincere apology on behalf of the cretin who behaved like that . . . Inexcusable behaviour . . . . :confused:

I may be wrong but I believe that most ladies have clean shower facilities available to their guests. Gentlemen....if you have even the slightest incling that you may not be 100% "fresh" for god's sake, take a few minutes and use the shower!!! We will wait and be more than happy to see you walking from the bathroom with a towel around your waist :)

I may be wrong but I believe that most ladies have clean shower facilities available to their guests. Gentlemen....if you have even the slightest incling that you may not be 100% "fresh" for god's sake, take a few minutes and use the shower!!! We will wait and be more than happy to see you walking from the bathroom with a towel around your waist :)

Exactly! I offer a shower, cold drinks and then fun time.

That is brutal, Could he not of shit before he got there or at least held it until the appointment was over.....

Hope you sent him on his way

That is one of the raunchiest things I have heard; I am quite certain that I would ask him to leave minus his donation. Completely unacceptable.

well...consider it that he provided a real Husband Experiance..........hehehehe...

haha, funny antlerman - speaking as a SP? (hehe, jk)

...and who said marriage wasn't all shits n giggles eh :P

...and B) I guess in this case: SHTHPNS Soleil!

• Like 1

TOO funny!:bowdown: bownchickabown

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
did not identify use I was commenting on

Well thank you everyone! Thanks for the empathy, the sharing in disgust, the stories and the apologies from men on behalf of this guy. You all made me feel better! And to my dear, sweet Ava, thank you for sharing with me, 2 of the most vile and disgusting stories I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. You know I love you for it girl! :wink:

Soleil !!! Just love your new profile picture <Sexy>:wink:

Thought I change the subject :sm185:

Soleil !!! Just love your new profile picture <Sexy>:wink:

Thought I change the subject :sm185:

Me too:motion: