a new member.

Hey people.

im a little new to this, so i was wondering what "reco" means.

Also im trying to find out services for bb and bbbj.

I have this thing called condom shock.

Hey people.

Reco means recommendation

To find out about services look at profiles of ladies that interest you. Often there are links on their profiles to their websites and that will tell what is offered

And I'm not sure what you mean by bb...but if by bb you mean looking for bbfs a BIG no no here, and against Cerb rules to ask for or advertise

RG

• Like 6

Condom shock?

Is it because you don't have the right size of condom.. They are quite few men as problem with condoms ..As it is a must in this industry I would suggest you look into female condoms ,different sizes or non latex ones

Or restrained from full services

Vj

• Like 3

There is no such thing as "condom shock".

There are several types of condom allergies, either to latex or spermicide -- thankfully there are alternatives that address both of these issues. Safe sex practices are available to everyone, regardless of allergies.

Additionally, if "condom shock" means losing an erection when you put one on, then that's something that could be addressed by means of a female condom.

There are options. Good luck and be safe.

• Like 7

Anyone seeking BBFS will be banned, I issued a FIRM warning here for SynGreis but anyone reported as seeking BBFS will be booted.

Why? By participating in unprotected intercourse you are greatly increasing your risk factor of transmitting and acquiring life threatening sti/std's and therefor increasing the risk factor for the entire community. We have found this to be unacceptable and have listened to our members (both male and female) and the majority (overwhelming majority) here agree that this is too risky for everyone.

• Like 7

Hey people.

That sounds like you are trying to rationalise not using a condom.

There is no excuse for not using a condom. End of discussion.

• Like 3

He'll find out ladies have condom shock too....anyone who refuses to wear a condom shocks them so much that date declined, and maybe name put on the bad date list

RG

• Like 4

Good news. Bill is looking to put money into R&D to invent a better and safer condom.

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/bill-gates-foundation-offering-100k-for-a-better-condom-517723088

On the other hand, is it condom shock or is the OP meaning shocking condom?

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/safe-sex-goes-digital-with-shocking-electric-eel-condom-518144238

And why do things like this no longer surprise or shock me anymore? I blame the influence of CERB.