What a beautiful way to start a morning. I was very lucky to had booked Alannah for 2 hours this morning.

She announced a week ago that she would visiting Ottawa. I thought it would be only fitting that she have a recommendation in the Ottawa section as she already has one in the Toronto section.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25171&highlight=alannah

I thought it would be best to wow this beautiful lady by bringing some gifts.

Alannah and I exchanged some pm's and emails in the past week, basically flirting with each other and finding more about each other.

Her pictures in her album reveal a very sexy hot body, and I was able to explore that body from head to toes.

picture.php?albumid=1716&pictureid=10557

We experimented with some food play, listen to some music on a CD that I brought for her. She also got changed into a very "hot" sexy lingerie outfit that I bought for her.

She looked amazing in the new lingerie, she has 1 very sexy bum, and a sexy body a great attitude as well. Alannah and I had a very sensual and erotic two hours spent together, and it was totally out of this world.

I'm very happy to have met her, and I will see her again.

She is YMMV gentlemen, treat her kindly she deserves the up most respect.

Thanks Alannah it was pure pleasure spending time with you.:-D

Pete

ps Alannah take care of Baby Blue for our next time together;-)

pss for those reading this recommendation it was approve both the author and the lovely lady:cooter:

• Like 2

HEY LUVV.

I will take good care of it!! Don't worry and there wont be a time I see it and dont think ... mmmm bananna creme pete!! lol - I hope the rest of your day was as sensually satisfying-;) lol look forward to seeing you agan!!

Guest Ou**or**n

I too had the opportunity to spend time with Alannah this afternoon.

We met at a first class downtown hotel. She is an upscale companion. The room was tastefully darkened, candles were lit and she greeting me in a stunning black outfit. The first thing that struck me was how gorgeous she was. She has dark hair, a beautiful face and a heavenly spinner-type body. She greeted me with a warm smile and kiss.

We settled down and had a great conversation about her time so far in Ottawa. Mercifully she is a Sens fan so she had a good laugh at my Leafs jokes. She is smart, well spoken and very intelligent. She is a bit new to the business but is learning very fast and doing everything right.

Activities during our time together are private between the two of us but when things were over my toes were curled and I was completely satisfied with all aspects of our time together. While she is upscale in how she hosts she is very much 'girl-next-door' when it comes to having a great time during sex. She may a have spinner-type body but she is also solid enough that you don't feel your going to break her. I can recommend her to the members here from CERB without hesitation. She provides a very fun GFE experience.

She told me she plans on returning to Ottawa very frequently and I sincerely hope she does as I will definitely be seeing her again. Treat her well and I'm sure you'll have as a great a time with her as I did.

Thanks, mates. I'm looking forward to seeing her myself.

Glad you all had a good time, by the sounds of it.

Lol yes!the banana creme,it was yummy now wasn't it? the rest of my day was fantastic, thanks to you ;) Yes look forward seeing you again. :)

HEY LUVV.

I will take good care of it!! Don't worry and there wont be a time I see it and dont think ... mmmm bananna creme pete!! lol - I hope the rest of your day was as sensually satisfying-;) lol look forward to seeing you agan!!

Additional Comments:

Well said OutForFun! Alannah is gorgeous!

She told me she plans on returning to Ottawa very frequently and I sincerely hope she does as I will definitely be seeing her again.

This is great news. I hope that she would stay on until the weekend in her next visits. I would like to extend my thanks to both PistolPete and OutForFun for the awesome reviews of Alannah. She appears awesome in more ways than one.

My recommendations often contain a lot of superlatives, because I always have such a good time with my sp's, and I hope they do, too. Today, however, Alannah exceeded my high expectations, and left me completely happy,and fulfilled. Not so much drained (though I was drained, too) as stimulated, and wanting to see her again, very soon.

My expectations were high because we had been pm'ing for a while planning this meeting, and I knew she was keen to please. I had been really impressed by her albums on cerb, a body just as I like them. And my friend hunknhot had seen her in Toronto and had written an enthusiastic report. Add Pete's and OutForFun's recommendations, and I could hardly wait. Yesterday was a write-off for any serious work because I kept thinking about today. So it all looked good.

When we met today, I knew it was definitely going to be amazing. She's a beauty, with a great body, fit and lean, and a nice bubble butt. We started kissing almost immediately, and I got to touch that beautiful young body, in sexy black lingerie that soon came off. Hmmm..already moist. This was promising.

Her pleasure first. She's an enthusiastic recipient of oral; I loved her thrusting hips and her pleasure-sounds, and how she shifted around on the bed for better access. I loved this, and could have continued with it all day. Nice. Very satisfactory results.

My turn, cbj and reverse cowgirl. Again, really good.

Then cuddling, I loved the cuddling.

Then something remarkable happened, as we talked, holding each other tight. I think we found a connection. We certainly found lots of common interests. This woman is not only beautiful, but smart, talented, ambitious, articulate. I was impressed, and wanted to know more about her, her interests, her tastes. So we talked some more, but there was still time for another session, which was equally rewarding.

If Alannah would have me as a regular, I would love to sign up. I was thinking I'd almost like to be an exclusive, but that would be pushing my luck.

So thank you, Alannah, until next time.

She is a gem! I was very happy that she came to Ottawa! I will also be looking forward to her next visit:mrgreen: Nicely said Cato

All of her rec's are making me wish I could see her, so much work at the moment and not enough time. Thanks to PistolPete, OutForFun and Cato for the great rec's and thanks to Alannah for visiting our fair city, hope to see you next time.

• Like 1

ON The Girlfriend Experience:

This is my first post, but I've been a long time reader of the boards,..and I've probably seen about half a dozen different SP's over the years, all via this site,... They've all lived up to my expectations. I just haven't done any reviews before, because even though I've enjoyed myself during my past encounters with other girls, I just never felt the desire to repeat. There was just always something artificial about those interactions. Aside from a few good experiences, most of the time I felt like the SP just wanted me to release, and get me out...Things just felt contrived, most of the time., Of course, this didnt happen all the time, but something was always missing from my past encounters, which would leave me feeling unfulfilled on a mental level.

I don't how she did it, but Alannah has changed the game for the better. I was lucky enough to see her twice during her time in Ottawa, and I am already preparing to see her again. It's been said before, but just to be clear, she is a knock-out. Model looks. Easily the best looking SP I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Beautiful from head to toe. Somehow, there is still something very natural about her, ... she is really grounded, and modest, and really makes you feel comfortable. ...it might have something to do with those eyes.

If you've read her posts, or seen her albums, you'll know she likes to write. She is a great communicator, and can talk intelligently about lots of different topics. I have got to say, if you are smart, you will book her for at least a couple of hours, so you can pick her brain and get to know her for a little while, before you move into the bedroom...Trust me, it will only make what happens next even more memorable, ..

After spending some time with her over a drink, we got closer and began to play. All of a sudden, you see another side to her, that is completely irresistible. Guys, you will not be dissapointed in the least. It is a completely Safe GFE, YMMV, but it is so hot, that you won't want to stop. I find sometimes girls just tune out in the bedroom, and go lifeless, or are just really bad actors. Alannah is the complete opposite., She is there to please, and her attention is always on you, And after getting to know her, it is really easy to want to reciprocate. You can tell she wants to enjoy herself too.. And she communicates even in the bedroom, .And I can't tell you how good it feels to still hear her whispers and compliments ringing in my ears, even after our time together.

I don't want to get into details, but use your imagination when I tell you, this was the best safe GFE I have EVER had, and probably ever will. She just makes the experience so much fun, that you have to repeat. You will forget you are with an SP, and you might even feel like she is something more.... I gotta say, this is Alannah's biggest asset.. Her personality just changes the whole experience, and makes the playtime completely unforgettable..

Our second encounter actually exceeded my expectations, so I am really looking forward to seeing her again, ... She is full of energy, .. I don't even know how she did some of the stuff she did, ..I was in heAven...

She really gives meaning to GFE, and delivers on all fronts. She makes you feel she wants to see you again too. She really is special guys, so treat her well. Shower her with your praise, and don't miss out.

If you haven't seen her yet, ..send her an e-mail,and save your money,and energy) . b/c she will be back.

Holy God,.. I can't wait ..

ps...-good job to all the other reviewers. all touched on things i might have skipped, but they are all right. from the first phone call,you'll be intrigued.

i really hope this review expresses what a treasure she is..

brokenbells, aka, Mr. Noodles

Dennis 'Cutty' Wise: The game done changed...

Slim Charles: Game's the same, just got more fierce.

• Like 1

Alannah got me smiling again yesterday with another memorable meeting.

This woman is smart, articulate, insightful, and incredibly mature for her age (20).

Not only that, but she is an awesome sex partner, highly orgasmic and with great moves.

Thanks for coming to visit us again, Alannah.

Thank you, saluki. I'm sorry to hear that, I must admit.

My best wishes to her.

Hey all merry christmas! I am back and available for outcalls all week in toronto and am hoping to plan an ottawa ( the trip sooner the better!) :);-) thank you for all the wonderful rec's you guys are amazing:)

Edited by Alannah
more details

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.