Plus sized women on CL

She's offering massage in CL. Was just looking to see if anyone has seen her and if she is legit. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Have tried to contacting her and she is usually slow via email response and never have been able to see her can't seem to make an appointment.

I saw Sheri once, about a month ago. Overall, it was a very good massage, with an excellent finish. She is in her mid-thirties

To her credit, she advertises as either a BBW, or plus sized. She is very large, especially from the waist down. However, given her honesty, there should be no surprises.

The only (slight) negative is that there is no running water in her otherwise well-appointed studio. She provides a large basin filled with fresh, warm water, along with towels and washcloths.

It is true she's been difficult to book lately. I have tried for a couple of weeks, but we haven't been able to arrange anything yet. I believe some personal matters are causing reduced hours.

I saw Sheri once, about a month ago. Overall, it was a very good massage, with an excellent finish. She is in her mid-thirties

To her credit, she advertises as either a BBW, or plus sized. She is very large, especially from the waist down. However, given her honesty, there should be no surprises.

The only (slight) negative is that there is no running water in her otherwise well-appointed studio. She provides a large basin filled with fresh, warm water, along with towels and washcloths.

It is true she's been difficult to book lately. I have tried for a couple of weeks, but we haven't been able to arrange anything yet. I believe some personal matters are causing reduced hours.

I can confirm what Horndog said.

And the Massage was excellent! Very senual one of the best in the Peg.

Very Jane at Ness like only lighter and more senual, with added HE option.

Before and after she watched me get undressed and dressed,

which was sort of a turn on for me.

No running water was a real turn off.

I went to use the basin after the massage and with the very thick massage jell (at least I hope it was all jell lol) that she uses for the massage floating in the water it looked like a giant bowl of cum (gag).

I elected to dry wipe off with the clean towels and did not touch the bowl.

If she moves to a new place with running water I would certainly repeat.

Cheers

D.

Edited by DwayneR
Spelling

I can confirm all the Horndog said, especially about the no running water. She also cancelled me twice last minute.

Hello!

First of all, thanks to the guys with kind words and I appreciate the criticisms and will adjust what I can :)

Yes, no running water in suite is a bummer. I do fill up a fresh basin of water in a clean, washed bowl (I have several I change up and wash them well when the day is done) but I guess the "floaties" (omg that sounds terrible, lol!) you saw was when I would wash my own hands after your session in it first. Rookie mistake, yikes! I will have two bowls now instead, to ensure that doesn't happen again!

Cancellations should not be an issue anymore. I ran into a series of unexpected events that were out of my control but should all be worked out now.

I do apologize profusely for the level of frustration and disappointment you would experience from a cancellation and cannot express how embarrassing it was on my part to even have had to cancel anything.

Anyways, live and learn, make mistakes & move on. That's all you can do!

I hope to provide great experiences in the future for my regular gentlemen and maybe gain some others along the way :) Have a great day everyone! :)

• Like 3

Where does she live that tthere is no running water? Live in the bush?

Water pipes still frozen?

Her studio is a converted office located in an office building, hence no running water.

Hello!

First of all, thanks to the guys with kind words and I appreciate the criticisms and will adjust what I can :)

Yes, no running water in suite is a bummer. I do fill up a fresh basin of water in a clean, washed bowl (I have several I change up and wash them well when the day is done) but I guess the "floaties" (omg that sounds terrible, lol!) you saw was when I would wash my own hands after your session in it first. Rookie mistake, yikes! I will have two bowls now instead, to ensure that doesn't happen again!

Cancellations should not be an issue anymore. I ran into a series of unexpected events that were out of my control but should all be worked out now.

I do apologize profusely for the level of frustration and disappointment you would experience from a cancellation and cannot express how embarrassing it was on my part to even have had to cancel anything.

Anyways, live and learn, make mistakes & move on. That's all you can do!

I hope to provide great experiences in the future for my regular gentlemen and maybe gain some others along the way :) Have a great day everyone! :)

Sounds like you are trying to correct the issues so good on you. Looking forward to meeting and trying your service.

[quote name=Voluptuous Touch; Yes' date=' no running water in suite is a bummer. I do fill up a fresh basin of water in a clean, washed bowl (I have several I change up and wash them well when the day is done) but I guess the "floaties" (omg that sounds terrible, lol!) you saw was when I would wash my own hands after your session in it first. Rookie mistake, yikes! I will have two bowls now instead, to ensure that doesn't happen again!

[/quote]

Thank-you for taking the time to explain.

My sincere apologies for assuming the same bowl was there all day.

I go for a lot of massages

and like I mentioned earlier, yours is the very best .

Cheers

D.

• Like 1

Where does she live that tthere is no running water? Live in the bush?

Water pipes still frozen?

Really that is rude...

Additional Comments:

You are all informed so why all the whining . Perhaps you discerning gents might gather your recourses and open that wonderful place where it will all be perfect for you . Just the night water temperature , just the right mommy fantasy .

Gee men who like it so specific and special I do encourage you to a open spa.

Of course in my own honest style I would ask you wonderful gentlemen to let me know how the search turned out . Hmm, let us wonderful ladies be here to grant fantasies.

Aww, thanks D., so sweet of you to say! :)

And thanks for coming to my defense Katherine, though because I am a very new member and that was my first posting, my reply was delayed quite a while. What I posted wasn't visible until just earlier today.

Glad I was able to clear things up! Take care everyone! :)

Really that is rude...

Additional Comments:

You are all informed so why all the whining . Perhaps you discerning gents might gather your recourses and open that wonderful place where it will all be perfect for you . Just the night water temperature , just the right mommy fantasy .

Gee men who like it so specific and special I do encourage you to a open spa.

Of course in my own honest style I would ask you wonderful gentlemen to let me know how the search turned out . Hmm, let us wonderful ladies be here to grant fantasies.

I don't think there has been any whining. Expecting running water does not make a gentleman needy. lol Its not nitpicking, its a valid concern for some. I think both sides here have been mature and honest.

Interesting that we seem to have a pattern here. She cancelled on me twice, the second time was very last minute. Finally we made a connection but I found it quite frustrating as I had to do a lot of juggling to get free at the right time. However, I agree with the previous postings about the quality of the massage and general attitude of herself. Oh, well. Life is tough, then you die. P.