Liquor, I have been reading your posts for a while and although I have never met you, I would like to tell you how much I respect you and feel inspired by you for your positive attitude, your courage and strength. Lots of people here love you and think about you often.

:)

So yes, enjoy yourself, have fun and keep creating beautiful memories. ;)

Cheers

• Like 2

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

You know my story with respect to cancer/leukemia as per our PMs the other day. I wish you well and nothing but continued success with your treatments. Take care Tom and all the best bro!

I tried to write something thoughtful and inspirational , but my mind is ill equipped to fully understand what you are going through. I took joy in reading your post and maybe that is all that needs to be said.

I look forward to reading many more.

• Like 2

You attitude is amazing and strong. Fight the good fight! But allow others to help when you need to. Do not be afraid to ask.

My friend was lost last week and he looked for everything to help. But it beat him in the end. Don't let that happen.

I don't want you to go anywhere. You are a vital part of CERB and while there have been changes, you are a one constant. As I suspect you are in your real life.

Be well my friend.

Chanel

• Like 1

Ya know what, Liquor. You really open my eyes when I read your post. Every time I think I've had a bad day, I just read this and wake up to the fact that I'm pretty lucky. Love your outlook and sense of humor and wish you all the best.

• Like 1