Single or Attached

I have been single since I cummed back from France, so now 6 years and as we say en français 'Vaut mieux être seule que mal accompagnée' or for U anglophone Cerbites 'I am better off alone than in bad company.' I have been all by myself in my own apartment since age 17 and then going to Cégep and taking care of myself, the studies, the household, etc..

Even in a relationship I have always been a very independent lady, making my choices and deciding of whatever on my own. So either attached or single there is not much of a difference for me besides someone to cum home to, share your day's feelings, etc, luv, cuddle, etc...

Now being a SP brings me all the BF I need like another SP just answered and won't try to give an handle here for not sure I would target the right lady as I can't remember for sure. And honestly each of U gentlemen bring me something I could need in a relationship mode: laughter, cuddles, hugs, hugs, passion, chills, emotions, and yes in a way I am now poly amorous (to cite one of my great regular) and in several relationships which I am found and glad I have! And U R part of it my regulars and all of my clients!

So Merci ! Thank U! Gracias!

Barbara

xxxoooo

I'm single and prefer it that way. Although sometimes it gets lonely in that big bed of mine. I haven't found the right person so far but hope to one day when the time is right. It's not the right time at this point but I know he is out there and will find me one day. I do miss waking up in the middle of the night with a surprise bj. The ex bf always loved that. It's the little things I miss but overall I think I'm better off single.

Honestly some of my longtime regulars who keep coming back just give me enough company that I need as well as new customers. I spend a lot of time alone and don't go to bars or any places like that, I don't drink, etc. These things don't interest me anymore. I have a desire to know why I'm here and my purpose, etc. A lot of interesting things have been happening to me in a spiritual sense in the last few months and I'm grateful for that. I don't look at life the same way anymore.

I'm just figuring myself out at this point in my life. It's an interesting ride. I believe we are all separate beings and we cannot look at another person to make us completely happy. It is our own personal responsibility and one of these responsibilities to remain separate in terms of our own personal satisfactions and self-love while remaining true to ourselves despite the fact whether we're in a relationship or not. Only then can we bring our best qualities to another person who we decide to share our lives with.

• Like 2

If it's worth the effort, aka, you enjoy that's persons company, even without sex, and your not in a confrontational situation most of the time, then yes, It's worth it. Sex is something that you can enjoy, sort of in the moment type of reasoning, but real life long friendship and companionship, well that's hard to find.

Sometimes great minds may think a like, but, this doesn't mean their bodies are in sync.

Food for thought. I think there is a reasonable solution to any situation, after true love eludes a good majority of relationships.

You'll have to excuse my ramblings, as I installed the new update on my iPad. Not a good choice. Thanks

Edited by sexylorraina
New update on iPad, and not working properly, or myself not used to. Sorry
  • Like 3

I am single. I have been single for the past 14 years. I would rather be in a relationship and receiving hugs and sex once in a while. As opposed to not at all. My greatest fear is growing old alone.

Thank heavens we have SP's/MP's to turn too. Even if it is only a temporary fix.

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

Single and loving every minute of it! In most new relationships I tend to get claustrophobic after about 6 months and break things off. Last girlfriend was a year ago, and I have to say it's been a wonderful year! Wouldn't change a thing!

Single-thank you very much

I am one of the few that does very well on her own, I'm a true loner. I like meeting with people occasionally. I believe that's why this profession suits me well, it allows me brief encounters with no commitments. The only person I want to be responsible for is me. But kudo's to those who maintain long lasting loving relationships. There are pluses and minuses to both.

• Like 3

Single, and not sure how I feel about it truthfully!

I've never been much of a relationship person, or perhaps I've just never met the right people for me. This type of work has given me more fun I could ask for, and I find when I try to go on dates these days, I just don't find it as interesting as I used to..I seem to be perfectly content getting my sexual needs satisfied through the gentlemen I meet these days!

I do find myself at times feeling lonely and missing that sort of special intimacy that you can really only get with someone special you're close to, and if I ever met someone that there was a spark, I certainly wouldn't turn away from it!

But currently my job keeps me happy and satisfied, and I couldn't ask for more :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

Guest v****o

After being both single and attached, I'll take single for now. Attached proved to be a little too difficult.

Single.

I like my freedom to wear as I please.

Can look at a nice looking man. But maybe later on in life when I'm like 60 I'd think about settling down. But for now I'm single and ready to mingle. Lol

Happily married. The occasional bit of fun with one of the lovely ladies here is all I was missing and now my marriage is better than ever. Having an outlet for my excess sexual energy takes so much pressure off the relationship. She doesn't need to satisfy all my needs and I don't get frustrated when she doesn't.

Single. I know I'll treat myself right. I know I will be able to rely on myself.

Also I just don't get the idea of living with someone, sharing the same bed and all that. I like having my own place. I like being able to sprawl out on the bed ... well, when the cats don't beat me to it!

I am not driven by the need to be close to people. I keep very few friends (three actually), do not bother with acquaintances beyond pleasantries, make little effort to maintain a social life, and am perfectly happy going for days without speaking to or seeing another human being. So for me, being single works out great since I genuinely love to be alone anyhow.

Now I'm not a weird shut in or anything. I do enjoy being around people, I just don't enjoy having to interact with them constantly. It's draining. So when I'm out volunteering or taking classes or doing whatever else I do in my life, I am usually quiet and keep to myself with occasional bursts of socialization.

Being in a relationship requires a lot of socializing. Not just with your partner but with their friends and family. It's just too much for me. And I don't feel the need or desire to have anyone in my life, so for now I am completely and utterly content, happy and satisfied being single.

Seeing clients for an hour or two here and there is perfect for me. Bit of socializing, bit of hanky-panky and that's all she wrote. I love it and it doesn't leave me drained - well, it leaves me drained in the right ways!

But I'm a rare example who is off on one end to the extreme.

I think there are both pros and cons, but if you are with the right person (your actual other half, and BOTH of you can't live with each other etc) than there is nothing better than being best friends with your girl/friend or wife/husband. Where the great out weighs the negative always. The kind that even at 50 you can't keep your hands of each other. THAT is real love :D (In my opinion)

xoxo

being single is really interesting, cause its kinda like a buffet. you see everything is spread in front of you, but you don't always eat all of it :)

Still single and I'm at the happiest and content place I have ever been in my life. I've learned a lot of things to the point where I could no longer imagine the expectations or the thoughts I used to have.

What I have learned is to never rely on ANYONE to make you happy and love yourself first because if you don't, no one else will no matter what they tell you. Material things no longer matter so much nor do I feel I have to meet certain expectations where my age is concerned. I've done all of that. I had a lot of responsibility at a young age.

You can still be with someone and they can bring happiness/joy into your life but not the joy you yourself can find within. That is what I have found since being single. Just waking up to see the sun every morning makes me appreciative of what I have.

If any of my exes asked to me reconnect with them, I'd tell them all to take a flying leap. lol. I'm not the same person anymore and ultimately it was thier loss. I live for me now. :)

• Like 1