Question for the ladies: DATY

I'm curious about about how SPs feel about about receiving DATY from a client. I remember having the opportunity to perform DATY on an MPA when I first started sees MPAs. In fact, it was only the my second time seeing an MPA, and I remember being amazed that she would let me to perform DATY on her. I am revealing my age here, but my impressions of how sex workers relate to their clients dates back to my reading, during my teenage years, of the book "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask" by Dr. David Reuben. One of the things I remember from the book is the assertion thay sex workers do not seek to be aroused during sex with a client, and that they never achieve orgasm with a client - ie. the client may think she came, but she was just faking it.

I am therefore curious how SPs feel about receiving DATY from a client. Do you enjoy it? Do you feel that having a client perform DATY on you is like having the client pay to service you? Have you ever achieved orgasm during DATY from a client? Do you wish that clients had better technique so that they could pleasure you more, or are you glad that they don't so that you can remain detached? Do you ever/usually/always fake it with client?

P.S After reviewing my post I realize that some of my questions may be a bit too direct, and it may be rather unfair of me to expect a direct answer. However, my intention is not to offend anyone, and I apologize if I did. I guess my basis question is: How do SPs feel about receiving sexual pleasure from a client?

Thanks,

I enjoyed your disclaimer mypleasure. I speak only for myself, but I enjoy a receiving from a guest if he approaches it properly. Properly for me means that he doesn't focus on my clitoris, but pays attention to the other parts of my cookie. The clitoris is a nerve center and it needs blood flow to achieve stimulation. Over stimulate and it just gets painful. I am not a 0-100 in 60 kinda girl. I like to warm up the engine, slide into the ride and then relish every curve in the road.

I know you men don't like to but ASK FOR DIRECTIONS!!!!!!! Every woman is different and unless you know her body, you need to ask and then LISTEN!!!!!!!! And NO TEETH!!!!!! Biting or chewing is only appropriate if she asks you to do it.

As for the psychobabble questions, every girl is different. You will have to ask each of us as you meet us!

cat

• Like 2

I am in complete agreement with Cat. Also, could you pretty please not suck it like its a penis. Mine in particular :) If you are rough, it is not pleasurable at all. No biting, no dry stimulation, no hard sucking, soft, gentle, teasing, slow, til the girl is ready is the best approach I think. I think with me, you get better effect, if you completely ignore the obvious places. My back, nape, and bum (round part, lol) areas are very sensitive to soft kisses, licks, touches and nibbles. Then zoom in for the gold. Guaranteed to fall head over heels in lust.

That said, :)

Some working girls hate it, some love it, some pretend, some don't, some allow it, some won't. We are just like real women in the real world, lol

• Like 1

Not a lady BUT... Cat and Harmony nailed this.

Let's face it, this sort of relationship can be the most honest and frank between a man and a woman.

That being said, it is the perfect venue to ask what is working and what isn't. I know that my regular SP loves DATY and knows that it is one of my personal faves; we have fun together with it. I am fortunate to know her well enough to judge her body rhythms, reactions and movements in order to maximize on our efforts and if I make a bad call, she will gently let me know what was working and what wasn't. Because of the nature of the relationship, it is only ever taken as a constructive critique.

That's my two cents worth... carry on.

Guest S******s*m

PistolPete - thanks for the link to the thread. I am still learning how to navigate on the site as there is so much info. Great topic of discussion - keep it going!

I am a big fan of DATY, and when I find the right way to please my partner, the mutual pleasure is huge.

For me, the key is to listen to the other with what she says and what she expresses in her body. Techniques, and the "how to..." way to perform DATY, put that activity as if it was a mecanical way to give pleasure.

IMO, the first organ of sex is your mind, and the the way you care for eachother is the main way to live a special moment with your partner. And DATY is for sure one of the most intimate activity, that's why I feel privileged when a SP allow that level of intimacy.

Even, with the same person, the "techniques" of DATY may not produce the same results; nothing is automatic. Everything is in the manner you get into the relationship, the chemistry of the moment.

An SP is a real person that has real feelings and sensitivity, body and soul, and reacts differently with different persons. In every relationship, there is a mystery zone that has to be explored; the discovery of the other is part of the experience.

In some occasions, the DATY part of my encounters gave us, the Sp and I, a very high level of pleasure that I will remember the rest of my life.

• Like 2

Ah yes the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, I have been happily lost there on more than one occassion :)

Every body is different and every encounter is different even when it's with some one you may have seen on more than one occassion. I've found that what might work one time may not work so well the next time. There are many factors including how each is feeling about themselves on a particular day or even where a woman is as far as her "cycle" and hormones play a factor. Much like kissing it's a dance and a proper warm up and gentleness is critical and there's never a hurry. When things come together it can be fabulous.

I like to think of it as stop, look, listen and learn.

Peace

Mr Green

Hello all; I'm new to this forum & would just like to say there are some great articles in here. As a new Hobbiest I can read some articles like this one & my questions are answered. Great site!:smile:

I am a big fan of DATY, and when I find the right way to please my partner, the mutual pleasure is huge.

For me, the key is to listen to the other with what she says and what she expresses in her body. Techniques, and the "how to..." way to perform DATY, put that activity as if it was a mecanical way to give pleasure.

IMO, the first organ of sex is your mind, and the the way you care for eachother is the main way to live a special moment with your partner. And DATY is for sure one of the most intimate activity, that's why I feel privileged when a SP allow that level of intimacy.

Even, with the same person, the "techniques" of DATY may not produce the same results; nothing is automatic. Everything is in the manner you get into the relationship, the chemistry of the moment.

An SP is a real person that has real feelings and sensitivity, body and soul, and reacts differently with different persons. In every relationship, there is a mystery zone that has to be explored; the discovery of the other is part of the experience.

In some occasions, the DATY part of my encounters gave us, the Sp and I, a very high level of pleasure that I will remember the rest of my life.

Wow, where have you been my whole life? Seriously though, I wish more men were as "tuned in" as you.

I try to be patient and give direction when necessary, but some men just don't get it. I love DATY, but lousy DATY is worse than no DATY at all.

I love DATY, but lousy DATY is worse than no DATY at all.

This is a very sensitive area. If you take the time to see and hear the clues then it can be a wonderful experience! Not every woman is the same so perhaps a brief discussion (which can increase the eroticism of the moment) prior to your decent can increase the pleasure of both participants!

Wow, where have you been my whole life? Seriously though, I wish more men were as "tuned in" as you.

I try to be patient and give direction when necessary, but some men just don't get it. I love DATY, but lousy DATY is worse than no DATY at all.

Well, well, I am here now.

I understood from my experience, first, that I like it very much and makes me very horny, and second that when you treat a lady with care giving her some "caresses" that arouse her, the time together gets better for both.

Guest S**a*Q

I'm kinda specific on what I like for DATY, but I tell people what I like as all I seem to do is talk... Soft and off and on, no fingers in me... so on and so on... AND WAH-BAM! They get it... and I get it!!!

If we don't say anything, they don't know, we're all different and all like different things. That's one of the major ways I can orgasm, as I'm very clitoral. I love being able to have a rockin' orgasm with a client, it seems like a lot of guys get turned on huge by doing this, so I'm all for it!!!

Guest O***wa**W

I only offer this with regulars, just for my own comfort and preference.

I enjoy it, but have never orgasm this way.

It takes time to learn what a partner wants, and this set up rarely allows for that.

I appreciate when a client asks what I like and is responsive to that. Some guys are way too firm, and I am too sensitive, it ends up hurting!

Some men feel badly if I dont cum, but I wont fake it.

I like a smooth face...a 5 o'clock shadow or freshly trimmed goatee must be kept from my sensitive parts as much as possible.

I like my clit sucked directly like a penis so I differ here from other girls perhaps. Using your tongue like a vibrator doesn't work. Lick and suck like you would french kiss...

a few minutes of that and I'm good to go..I can orgasm almost every time when it's done the right way.

I don't enjoy being licked everywhere else but there.. - labia, inner thighs..etc. that does almost nothing for me I'm afraid. So only kiss all of that if it's what you want to do.

If you don't enjoy performing daty but like to watch I'm very happy to masturbate while you lovingly suck on my tits... sigh.. love it!