Waking up with a hard on...question

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

I don't think that's normal for her to be that way either. Even my ex-wife would be all over me in the morning when I'd wake up with a hard on! I think it's time for your friend to get a divorce.

Getting angry over his morning wood makes about as much sense as being mad at someone for sneezing; it's not like he has much control over it.

Getting an erection while sleeping is what healthy men do, normally during the REM cycle. If you wake up during this period you've got "morning wood". It's natural, and you can't be faulted for it. I believe they do sleep monitoring to determine if erectile disfunction is psychological or physical. So I would have to say she's wrong to get ticked at him.

Sounds to me like your friend is a healthy, virile young man. His wife should be thankful that her husband isn't impotent or suffers from some other penile dysfunction. So instead of making the guy's entire day, by perhaps slipping under the covers and helping her husband take down his pup tent; she berates and ridicules him first thing in the morning? Yeah, I agree, time for a divorce. Life's too fleeting to live with a monster.

I am on your side Emma. Besides, morning sex is wonderful!!!

It is my preferred time of the day... Always energized after a great night's sleep.

And it is perfectly natural to wake up in this condition. As some have indicated, IMO it indicates good health.... Or at least good circulation. ;-)

Sounds to me like your friend is a healthy, virile young man. His wife should be thankful that her husband isn't impotent or suffers from some other penile dysfunction. So instead of making the guy's entire day, by perhaps slipping under the covers and helping her husband take down his pup tent; she berates and ridicules him first thing in the morning? Yeah, I agree, time for a divorce. Life's too fleeting to live with a monster.

she doesn't realize how lucky she is...instead she puts him down and makes him feel ashamed...that's not good for a man's self esteem...nor healthy in anyway...

Emma, if the general women population knew half as much about men as the SP community does...what a wonderful world we'ld have. But for now we're grateful we at least have you. Happy sleeps and I'll wake you in the morning. Hehehe..

Guest f***2f***

I've awakened most of my life with morning wood and sometimes in the middle of the night with wood as well...very normal and very natural. She should be so lucky. It sounds like she has some serious hang ups.

I wake up with a boner every morning and it is what I call a piss boner ( sorry for my straight approach to this matter ). I'm sure most women when they wake up in the morning go to the washroom and do their normal business of the day, men are the same way, after I have had my morning piss out of the way it(hard on) comes right back down unless I had been fuckin' all night. And in that case I have no choice then to sit down otherwise I will be spraying the walls.

Very normal for any men to wake up with an erection. IMO

I think womankind should embrace the morning wood....such a beautiful sight to behold and the appreciation received for this rejoicing is uncomparible!

Guest Ou**or**n

If that was my life I'd be divorced... oh wait, I am...

Happens daily and is completely common. I always have to have sit down for my morning pee. After that I'm good.

In the mornings, nothing like having morning erotic,sensual sex.

When a man has his morning wood, (Like myself purely very healthy) I like to say "Use it or lose it":mrgreen: Lately more times I use it:-D

I am on your side Emma. Besides, morning sex is wonderful!!!

This woman needs to get educated as to what is normal and healthy.

In this case ignorance is NOT bliss especially for your male friend.

Sorry if that seems a bit harsh, but thats my take on it.

Guest S***e

It's a normal, healthy biological function for a man to have several erections during the course of a sleep cycle and to perhaps awake with one.

Spike

Okay, so she doesn't get it. For all the SPs out there, this is probably your bread and butter. Wife can't understand the man, man gets frustrated, frustrated man goes to seek relief elsewhere. Voila!, he arrives at SPs location.

He is always up before me and with the other brain still asleep, it's clear what's on woody's mind.

My favorite way to wake up in the morning.

That's just mean. Plain and simple. I mean seriously...getting upset with him over something that is so perfectly natural??? I can only imagine what she's like in other aspects of the marriage :(. Poor guy :(.

I guess some women in mens lives just don't get it. Keep your man happy and he won't be looking for opportunities to stray. It really ends up to be the beginning of the end of that relationship. The woman doesn't give a man what he needs to feel like a man, he feels unloved and unwanted. Along comes an understanding woman who can cater to the mans every desire and need. Man questions what the hell he is doing with a woman who doesn't desire him, and continues to develop the relationship elsewhere where he feels loved and appreciated, and then it inevitably ends in separation and divorce. It could have all been avoided if there was a little compassion towards the man's needs.

In some cases some couples were never meant to be together and it works out better for all involved once it ends.

I wish this man courage to take a decisive action with this ordeal.

ATH

• Like 1

I wish this man courage to take a decisive action with this ordeal.

ATH

me too..he's a great guy...very handsome and sexy and alot of fun to be with...in a way i'm kind of gald his wife is a $#$%% or else i wouldn't have met him...hehe but no matter what i don't think anyone deserves to be treated like that...

she doesn't realize how lucky she is...instead she puts him down and makes him feel ashamed...that's not good for a man's self esteem...nor healthy in anyway...

There is famous quote (IMO) in the Bucket List, rules to live by:

Never trust a fart

Never pass a bathroom

Never waste a hard on

All are good advice.

I hope I die with a hard on - then rigor mortis sets in.

I'd have to have a covered coffin or wear a sporran in it.