How do you like it  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like it

• I like to take things slow
    • I like a body massage to begin
    • I like her to initiate as soon as she arrives
    • Let just get down to business!

As my journey as a SP is very fresh and new, I am interested in improving

myself to be more desirable and unforgettable!

I am curious to know how you like your sessions to go with a SP?

Assuming that all money transactions are taken care of at the

very beginning and there are no hidden surprises, How do you like it!

Do you like to chat a little bit at the start?

Do you like her to inniate everything?

Do you prefer SP to come back out of the bathroom with lingerie?

Tell me all your dirty little secrets as to how you like it! (lol)

xoxox Sel

For me, definately chit chat a wee bit, then her initiate, I have always had the sp in clothing that i suggested or they had on lingerie when I walk in. After thinking about it, if the sp was dressed nicely then excused herself and came back in sexy lingerie it would be kinda hot, never had that happen before though.

If I was to have every date the same it would be boring after a while but on average this is how I would like to see it happen.

1)Start with a hug and a kiss, and give me a chance to check you out.

2)If need be I might ask you if I can wash first, this will give you a chance to change into something more comfortable or you can come and join me but I prefer if you join me after our fun time.

3)Sit on a couch or bed get to know each other better.

4)If I start talking to much start kissing my lips and I will understand or I might even do it to you if I feel you are talking to much.

5)Lets enjoy each others company and play hard but safe

6)Lay down on the bed or floor or where ever we ended up but in each others arms and chat for a bit.

7)Take a shower ( I prefer to wash with you but I understand if you have other things to do )

8)Dry each other up and get dress.

9)If time permits, talk a bit more and kiss and hug each other ( I love kissing and hugging )

10)Final kiss goodbye until we see each other again.

11)Walk towards my vehicle with smile from ear to ear.

12)Write a reco. with all my memories.

Keep in mind if I requested a certain attire to be worn this is done before I show up.

• Like 1

They would not be secrets anymore ;)

Thoroughly enjoy at the very start lots of flirting through pm's or emails.

Actual visit-introductions and communication at first,business transaction out of the way, opening gifts,take a shower for 1 or 2. Perhaps watch her change into fine lingerie walking out of the bathroom (please leave the door open, always nice to view your delicious body).

Cease the moment by having long sensual,erotic and sensual time together.

Long foreplay,touching,kissing her entire body from head to toe, making her feel so loved.

Enjoy yourself and I always thank her so much for her time and company.:bowdown:

xoxox Sel

Wine and conversation first, admiring, touching, kissing, slowly unzipping, unclipping, fondling. I like the GFE route.

Often I like to perform oral on the woman first, before receiving.

I like it when it feels mutual. It heightens the pleasure.

Guest b***t13

TCB, followed by a little conversation, undress each other, mutual massage, and let things unfold from there ....:)

Okay that is great! Let me hear more lol. I like all versions and you have given me ideas lol. xoxo

Oh you like that do ya! Seems like a lot of ppl do. Nothing better then a fresh young face. xoxo

Oh you like that do ya! Seems like a lot of ppl do. Nothing better then a fresh young face. xoxo

And a fresh young.....:wink:

I'm a big fan of cracking open a bottle of wine and sitting down together and talking for a while. I never like to rush things. It's better to get a chance to know a bit about each other first, I find the evening goes much better that way. It also means the next time we get together we can talk a bit more intimately about ourselves. There is a lady in Ottawa who I have seen a number of times, and we never head to bed until we've killed off the entire bottle of wine. The conversation is amazing and we really enjoy each other's company.

• Like 1

I think a trend is emerging of slow and get to know. I'm mainly at my hotel when travelling so the showering, etc.. is usually taken care of in advance. I like to find out what a lady likes to drink and have that on hand. I also like the idea of PM's before hand to set the mood, know each other better and build the anticipation. I generally like the 2hr appt to incorporate some chemistry building time before and after (explain that later). Upon greating certainly a big kiss and hug is great and varies on whether we already know each other. A drink or two along with some great conversation. Now here is where I like sitting close and some innocent hand on leg, etc...touching is great (this shouldn't be rushed). Kissing is what then bridges the comfortable conversation and contact into something more sexual. But not a magical stop watch about when this is. I'm Ok with either making the first move. And even with someone I've seen before it is great to know each other but still not be absolutely predictable. I like music if available too. Then I like multiple exploration for both of us over an extended period. In the end I want time if she needs/wants to shower. But must leave time to simply hold each other close and share in conversation. I hate the quick finish almost as much as the quick start. Thats the Girl Friend Experience and what so many of the CERB ladies are great at and appreciated for.

• Like 1

I like to take things slow 68.42%

I like a body massage to begin 28.95%

I like her to initiate as soon as she arrives 21.05%

Let just get down to business! 2.63%

I am very surprised at the results. Very impressed.... I always thought that lets just get down to business would be the most popular. Now I know... Again, Thanks a bunch!!!

Slow at first, but with this heatwave - shower play is also nice if the lady was open.

I have only participated in ?outcall? at my hotel when on business, and usually through an agency. Although, now that I am reading CERB recommendations and trying to contribute to the Board, this trend will likely change.

When on business, social commitments and a heavy schedule usually leaves little time for me. However, recently I try to reserve at least one night off to enjoy two or three hours for myself and a visit from someone special.

It goes like this: I get back to my room, having declined some activity, but it is always at 6:30 pm or later. I phone to line up my evening. I know I need to plan better?. I don?t eat anything heavy and I fetch two bottles of wine (red and white) so she can select her preference. I also have a little selection of cheese and crackers, Brie and Gouda, something light and not too pungent. If I have time I obtain some dark and sweet chocolate to cleanse the palate or when we are lying in bed together after some activity.

She knocks lightly at the door. I resist looking through the peep hole as my insides flutter in anticipation.. I let her in, we embrace and say hello, and I kiss her a greeting on both cheeks. I take her wrap. I offer her a seat and over wine we talk to get more comfortable with each other. I will have music playing on the TV ? soft rock or we can agree on something else. I try to sit directly across from her, almost touching knees so I can look in those lovely eyes. I try and learn something about her preferences, last time she preferred rum and coke - - note to self. After 30- 40 minutes of conversation, everything from the weather to sex and politics, its time to shift gears. I try to shower before her visit, but sometimes as always with crisis management these days, I might have to take a quick one after the wine and conversation. She can join me but usually she slips into something more comfortable and is nicely displayed on the bed for my return.

I let body language take over, she leads at first, but I try to please her as much as she is ought to please me. If the chemistry is right (and it has been every time so far) it?s a great time and I love the full GFE. I always book two hours but on some occasions I have asked for an extension to three hours to allow for more ?cuddle time? between the sheets, and if I can handle it one more go around.

When it is close to the time to leave we shower together. I watch her dress and we kiss and embrace a goodbye. Sigh.

Guest o*****a*****r
I like to take things slow 68.42%

I like a body massage to begin 28.95%

I like her to initiate as soon as she arrives 21.05%

Let just get down to business! 2.63%

I am very surprised at the results. Very impressed.... I always thought that lets just get down to business would be the most popular. Now I know... Again, Thanks a bunch!!!

As an older Gent I like to take things slow and have the lady send me "signals" to intiate myself and/or let her intiate herself... so I guess I'm with the majority. I find it a turn off if I'm asked to get naked before I'm turned on ;-) Guess I'm getting old :razz:

I really appreciate a "Courtesan" who offers a drink and conversation and wine is very classy IMHO...

OCG

Guest f***2f***

Well each encounter is different but here is my preference.

I usually do incall and I like to have the lady greet me dressed in sexy clothes. Usually her choice (I like surprises) but sometimes I suggest, especially if a pic of hers has sparked my interest.

Some kissing at the door and a nice hug gets my motor started lol

sit together...have a glass of wine or water...chat.....admire her....light touching....some kissing.....motor is running hot now...:sm185:OK now I'm in trouble.....Just take me now!!

So Yahtzee, Indian leg wrestling and flaming sambuca shots are not typical starters???

Wow... who knew.

Guest o*****a*****r

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawacanguitar viewpost.gif

As an older Gent OCG

I hardly think so!

Sorry to hijack the thread but you're too sweet Meg!

Thanks, OCG

xoxox Sel

I think it would depend on how long I was with you. There are also many other factors tho... the parameters of your question are a little vauge. How long have we been in contact before the date? Is it a special occasion? (

birthday etc) or am I just lonely today? All these things might affect how I proceed. As to the sexy undies part, if I had my way Victoria secret would be bankrupt. Bare skin is a much bigger turnon. Cowgirl is my personal favorite, in case you are curious..

Guest S******s*m

The encounters I have been privy to have been ladies coming to visit. One of my favorite has been in a suite with a jaccuzi. As I we had texted beforehand, she wore a bikini under her clothes - nice long hug when she arrived. Since the jaccuzi was begging for company, we slipped in and managed to chat for a while enjoying the moment. Gave us the opportunity to connect in a very intimate setting before continuing on our date.

Nice and slow and massages allow for the connection and truly provide the chance to relax and enjoy the moment.

Well there want an "All of the Above" so I just clicked them all :)

Depending on the person the date and etc etc

I like them all :)

Loki318

Well looks like the "taking it slow" is still winning by a lot. 74.22% still prefer taking it slow. Really cool and Still a bit surprised at results.

I myself don't like to rush and like to have a little time to get to know the person a bit. I like to have some wine, maybe a few glasses lol. The best times are when clients book for a few hours. That way we have time to relax and don't need to rush. Rushing sucks....