Acqua - Thoughts, recommendations for a newbie?

First post, so bear with me and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong! I'm thinking of going to Acqua as my first MP visit. Thoughts? Recommendations? Walk-ins OK? Stuff on the board is not super recent, so comments welcome.

Posted via Mobile Device

Secular,

walk-ins are common and accepted, but it is most wise to call and see whether anyone is available, as most likely you could hit your nose on a closed door.

Recco's are hard to come by, as there has been much turnover in recent weeks, with few if any posting on the new attendants, as you saw yourself. As there has been many fine ladies there (Morgan, Courtney, etc.), you could get lucky. Be aware, however, that some past attendants had never received a recco, which may tell you something, possibly that we are writing too little...or otherwise.

toine

First post, so bear with me and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong! I'm thinking of going to Acqua as my first MP visit. Thoughts? Recommendations? Walk-ins OK? Stuff on the board is not super recent, so comments welcome.

Posted via Mobile Device

You can try walking in, but remember these are public places, do you really want to wait and wait in public in case all of the ladies are busy?

At a place like Aqua there is usually only 1 person working, sometimes 2. If they are busy, usually the door will be locked, or there might be a sign saying 'busy -- come back in 30 minutes'.

A walk in is a nice way to get some info, and see who is working, but once you find a favorite....always better to make an appointment!! Just my opinion...

I don't recommend a walk in for a first experience. Do some research and book an appt. You may want to go with an independent like Megan's Touch or the outstanding CMJ.

I hear one of the Aqua/Luna sites has a hot tub that can be included in the session. Has anyone tried this?? Is it shared with the masseuse ?, massage in the tub, etc?

the Luna/Acqua/Oasis chain location on Carling has a hot tub. It isn't a fancy one and I have never been in it, but you can book it as part of your session.

I have been to all three locations following Tatiana around before she left. I would recommend the Luna or Oasis locations over the Acqua for a first visit. They are both more discreet on the second floor of office buildings. The Acqua location is on the ground floor of a small strip mall and I did not like the very visable walk to the car as I left. Luna has been renovated in the past few years and is quite nice. I generally phone and make a reservation.

Asian massage on Colonnade is great for a walk in.

Most places I think prefer appointments. In my opinion, appointments work better because they are expecting you and you're not catching them at an awkward time (e.g. just when another client is leaving or entering) and there's less chance you'll waste a trip by being turned away (yes, even with an appointment, this happens very occasionally). Also, making an appointment can be just as spontaneous as walking in. Quite often when I get the urge, I go down my list of favorite MPs and find one able to accommodate me in the 20-30 minutes it takes me to drive there.

Years ago, I'm confused... I though they were done reno's a month ago, I did like the place, nice showers I think in each room, at least on mine.

Finally no more pliers

I saw trish I will highly recommended. Beautiful smart and very sexy. I love blondes and she perfectly fits my taste.

Posted via Mobile Device

For i feel it is better to phone an book an apt. Do some research on hear there are very good reviews. Sometimes i find its a hit and miss, normally i find you get better service during the week, Pauline from Michele's is very good, and also Sophie, I found Taylor from Aqua was good.

Hornysoldier