I don't get it.

Guest M***ell***A

Maybe you gents can shed some light for me? Sort of similar to Joy's question regarding asking for rates when you have clearly seen them on the website, I understand confirming rates, that makes sense but like her I'm baffled as to why you would deny having seen them at all when there is proof that you have... But I digress.

My question is why would you ask for a girl's measurements, height and weight when you have seen her pictures? And especially (for me at least) if her breasts are real? Now unlike Joy I do not have any way of seeing where people have been on my website but I find it very hard to believe that anyone checking it out would not look at the photo section. I have so many pictures and it's pretty clear that I do not have big breasts (a generous A) so why in the world would anyone need to ask if they are real? I can't imagine anyone with fake A's, what a waste of money! lol

Also I find asking for stats is a little silly when you have seen pics since I find most men have a somewhat skewed sense how they relate. I understand asking for height, you can't tell that from a picture, but the rest...? What's the point?

When I look at a MA or Sp site the first thing I do is read the home page and then I go directly to the photo section and if I'm interested I go further by looking at the rates and reviews and so on and so forth.

Guest s******ecan****

My guess would be that these types fancy themselves "negotiators" or "buyers" etc. I'd say its almost a power thing, kind of like how they might approach the purchase of a car, property etc. I think its a mindset, and could possibly be a bit of a red flag to the ladies that this guy might be on the "difficult" side of the customer spectrum. In other words if he is already approaching the encounter from this perspective he's likely going to maintain this sort of an attitude throughout the entire process.

Michelle

I think you will find that MOST intelligent people will read your web site fully and completely, and then ask questions only if they can't find the answers on the site...

Note the emphasis on MOST....

I would suspect some folks can't be bothered to read and will simply send out a note asking for the specific information they are looking for.....rather than spend a minute or so researching on your web-site....

Chalk it off to laziness...

SNK

My question is why would you ask for a girl's measurements, height and weight when you have seen her pictures?

guys are into numbers. Baseball stats, hockey stats, stock indexes.

I must admit if I don't see measurements in a girl's ad, I have had a hard time to commit. That's why I like the EC ads. The stats are all there.

I think sometimes men are just nervous. They read the site, then call you. They are on the phone, thinking oh god, I have to say something, she's on the phone, :) They, then say whatever pops into their head, which will probably be something that was on your site, because you and what they just read is what they have on their mind. If they write the question in an email, I have no idea, lol

• Like 2

I wonder if sometimes the guy wants to email you but doesn't have anything to discuss, so he asks questions, just to get the communication started. It's a bit juvenile, but perhaps that may be the case?

Guest S***e

If and when I am able to figure this out Michelle, I'd be happy to explain it to you, but until then all I can say is be damned if I know. Some guys, perhaps, have too much time on their hands.

When I look at a MA or Sp site the first thing I do is read the home page and then I go directly to the photo section and if I'm interested I go further by looking at the rates and reviews and so on and so forth.

I'm the absolute same T'storm. Only makes sense, if the woman catches my interest then I do my own research. Only if there is something I can't find on the website or through posted recommendations will I send an e-mail to the MA or SP to get some clarification.

I'm with you guys one this too, I mean, if the pics attract me, then as Michelle said, what's the point, and height, well sometimes it's a nice surprise to have extra long legs appear ;)

As to the are they real, well, yes they are, see she has them !!! what size, well a "generous A" could be a small "B", the point is, do you like what you see ?

Now if the pics were misleading, fine, but having seen Michelle, they would actually work in reverse (I.E. she is stunning in person, trust me you'll forget the size question ;) )

I'm the absolute same T'storm. Only makes sense, if the woman catches my interest then I do my own research. Only if there is something I can't find on the website or through posted recommendations will I send an e-mail to the MA or SP to get some clarification.

Guest M***ell***A
I think sometimes men are just nervous. They read the site, then call you. They are on the phone, thinking oh god, I have to say something, she's on the phone, :) They, then say whatever pops into their head, which will probably be something that was on your site, because you and what they just read is what they have on their mind. If they write the question in an email, I have no idea, lol

It was in an email and not even a first email...

I must admit if I don't see measurements in a girl's ad, I have had a hard time to commit. That's why I like the EC ads. The stats are all there.

I guess I kinda understand that but as I said when it comes to a woman's weight, height and bust/waist/hip stats I think most men don't relate these numbers well to what a body actually looks like. That of course is partially the fault of advertisers who just pop in the "Barbi doll" stats that very few women actually possess.

For example, at 5'4 I was much too thin at 110lbs, bones stikin' out everywhere and overall rather unhealthy looking. Now at 130lbs I think I look much healthier and more womanly, my hip bones don't stab you and you can't see each individual rib! Not only that but my breasts filled in more when I gained weight, I went from an A bra being loose on me to now almost too small for me... There are other factors in my weight as well, I have gained a fair bit of muscle in my arms after having been in massage for about 3.5yrs (not like body builder by any means but I like my little pipes! lol). When I tell people I am 130lbs they are shocked, I am often guessed at 10-20lbs lighter than that.

As for that oh so desirable 24" waist... Well I think I may have met two people in my life who actually had a 24" waist! At my absolute skiniest (107lbs) I was a 26"...

I guess my point is that the numbers are not only misleading they are useless (IMO) compared to pictures given factors like muscle and all that... Like if you can't tell if you think I'm attractive or not by my pictures (and I have many!) how is a set of numbers going to make a difference?

I guess I kinda unstand that but as I said when it comes to a woman's weight, height and bust/waist/hip stats I think most men don't relate these numbers well to what a body actually looks like. That of course is partially the fault of advertisers who just pop in the "Barbi doll" stats that very few women actually posess.

THANK YOU!!!!

Numbers mean nothing when it comes to describing a woman's figure...heck, even clothing sizes these days mean absolutely zilch!

There's a simple explanation: Men are simple.

Reading into to things beyond what they actually are and draining energy on the exercise seems to cause me pause for thought.

Mais, c'est la vie!

Guest M***ell***A

Numbers mean nothing when it comes to describing a woman's figure...heck, even clothing sizes these days mean absolutely zilch!

That is because marketting people figured out that given the same fit of the exact same pair of pants women (and people in general really) will always buy the pair that says a smaller size on the label... Does not matter that if you take a measuring tape they will be the exact same size, it's all about that number that you see.

Kinda along the same lines of what I was saying in my last post: Two providers of identical size and weight are advertising in the exact same place to the exact same market. One posts her exact true "vital" stats (what you want my blood pressure and heart rate? anyway...) and the other posts the common "Barbi doll" stats. Men are tricked into thinking that the latter is somehow more desirable even if the pics are identical, in the same sense that us ladies are tricked into buying that size smaller than we know we really are...

Anyway... It wasn't even a big deal to me in the first place, there are just some things that ocassionally make me think: "What the H is that all about anyway?" and in this case: "What more can I tell you that my pictures can't show you?"

Thank you everyone for your responses and insight!

Kisses!

Love Michelle

I can sort of understand wanting to know measurements (even though i never ask).. but i understand it.

When I tell people I am 130lbs they are shocked, I am often guessed at 10-20lbs lighter than that.

I guess my point is that the numbers are not only misleading they are useless (IMO) compared to pictures given factors like muscle and all that...

I don't think there're ideal measurements. In fact there aren't because clients seek out sp's and mp's of all sizes. Remember though, pictures show the subjects weightier than they really are. That's why models and actors are constantly on diet because they want to look good on picture or film.

My interest is more in knowing height and weight, not the BWH measurements. If I know, I can fantasize about/plan how things would unfold. But I never asked about stats though because i don't think it's proper. I do research.

Michelle you are H.O.T.! It doesn`t matter to me what your sizes are because your pictures tell me all I need to know. Whats more important to me is, if/when we meet, how receptive we are to each others wants and needs. Peoples` perception of perfection are often jaded and they are easily disappointed when faced with reality. There is the possibility pictures may be a little dated, different hair style, clothing, new tattoo, weight gain and to expect exactly what you`ve seen online can be disappointing.

I am just happy to know that I will be met by the lady I`ve contacted and that one or preferably both of us will be having an awesome experience.

Guest f***2f***

It is obvious even to a moron that you are absolutely drop dead gorgeous Michelle...and that might be intimidating to some men. The statistics thing is weird. Who cares?? it's the fact that you look sooo damn fine that is important!

I think when I'm meeting someone new I'm concerned about a scam. Are these her real pics? Were these taken a few years back and she doesn't look like that now?

But after seeing the laziness of some I'm not surprised that you get questions that are plainly on the site.

When Newbies come on and want some of us to make a recommendation I'm just too tired of it all to respond. Do your research. Read the recos and make your own educated decision.:ablow:

what you want my blood pressure and heart rate?

That would be a mile too far! ;););)

On a second thought, Michelle, maybe I should set up an appointment and take your blood pressure and heart rate anyway! ;););)

I go by pictures. The only measurement that I would like to know is your hieght so I can relate. Hope the pics are up to date then I will check out you're recs and services. I love the eye candy and that tells all in my opinion till I get to know you.

If I may say, some men were born bargain hunter, that's politically correct to call them cheap. It does not matter what they are buying, they always try to bargain. They don't understand when they want service, what they are buying or paying is not a thing. It's human being for crying outloud, we need to be reminded that in this type of business, client and provider is equal, I mean we need the service and the woman provide it, it's not like buying car, food (ladies, please don't get offended), where by we use what we buy.

IMO, please always respect the ladies. The pictures are there for us to see if that's the type of woman we like.

I think that most guys are just looking fro somekind of a discount, when I see the rates that the lady is charging that's is cost. She knows what her time and effort are worth and we guys should respect that.

Ghost

I've never really understood the stats thing myself. All mine tell you is that I've got a huge rack and hips like a boy, which, unless you're blind, you can't miss in the photos. You can probably see my rack from outer space.