Ott. Official Christmas social thread

If you need help with the delivery of toys I can handle it :)

Well if you are offering to help with the toys, I am all up for it! :icon_lol:

Come on guys! Show me how big your... Hearts are

So ladies and gents, as per last year we will be supporting toy mountain for those who wish to make a donation. This is totally on a volunteer basis. We will have boxes to drop toys in for those whishing to do so!

BROWNIES !

I swear it's your secret wish to get me fat mistert....

Let me tell you he does have secret wishes about ladies but has nothing to do with getting them fat!!! lol

• Like 1

BROWNIES !

How did you guess??? mmmm the old love-hate relationship thingie. Don't blame me though :icon_eek: Last time i didn't bring goodies, many reminded me those were a requirement :icon_eek:

FYI to everyone,

There is a sold out Sens game on December 4th, keep this in mind when heading west. Most of the traffic should be gone by 7:30, if you are not heading there until that time.

Peace

like who care's about hockey with all these lovely ladies to meet don't matter how much traffic....just saying

BROWNIES !

It's a side effect.

Additional Comments:

If you need help with the delivery of toys I can handle it :)

Come on guys! Show me how big your Hearts are

Not to hijack your post, but remember all toys must be unwrapped. If you are giving a toy that require batteries, it's always nice to tape a package of batteries to the package.

This is going to be the biggest Ottawa social yet! Hope we have a great turnout!

• Like 3

Good afternoon social fans!

I have sent relevant info to all that are on the guest list except for those for whom I am waiting payment confirmation and/or e-transfer.

If I missed anyone, please let me know. With 85 guests and having two types of tickets, it's quite possible I missed someone.

Any additional info we may have, we will post here on this thread.

A little over 5 days left to party!!!

If anyone was planning on taking a taxi, I have the number of a driver who's reliable and has reasonable rates. PM me for details.

If anyone was planning on taking a taxi, I have the number of a driver who's reliable and has reasonable rates. PM me for details.

hope it's not you on your motorbike lol kinda cold for that lol

• Like 2

Ladies and gents, seems that VIP ticket is available again. Therefore anyone wishing to upgrade and get a limo ride from Dtown and back, contact mistert or myself. Its only 15 dollars for the return trip. Only thing cheaper would be taking a bus to Kanata!!!

4 Days left till Party time!!!

• Like 1

Ladies and gents, seems that VIP ticket is available again. Therefore anyone wishing to upgrade and get a limo ride from Dtown and back, contact mistert or myself. Its only 15 dollars for the return trip. Only thing cheaper would be taking a bus to Kanata!!!

And that is just ONE ticket, to whom that chance ?!!

Edited by m*s**rt
typo
  • Like 2

I'm on it!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will miss reconnecting with all you Cerbies. Family issues have come up that have changed things for me and I wish the best of the season to all of you attending.

ALO is very excited to be part of event. As a special surprise we have 10 tickets left, this last minutes tickets will be available at any ALO, Best part ALO will pay 25% of your ticket as appreciation to CERB MEMBERS AND COMMUNITY PM, deadline MONDAY DEC 1 ST 6:00 pm

I am sure this will be very different from the last dance I went to down where I used to live. It was called the animal dance and they gave away live animals for spot dances and other contests. Last time I was there I won a bag of dog food and traded that for a pig. Then traded the pig for 5 chickens. Those dances where a lot of fun. You just never knew what you where leaving with :)

• Like 1

3 days but who in the Hell is counting??

And I just updated the attendance list! 89 ppl attending. What a party this will be!!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

If someone can't make it to the social and want to sell your ticket, I'll take it. PM me. Thanks

ALO is very excited to be part of event. As a special surprise we have 10 tickets left, this last minutes tickets will be available at any ALO, Best part ALO will pay 25% of your ticket as appreciation to CERB MEMBERS AND COMMUNITY PM, deadline MONDAY DEC 1 ST 6:00 pm

If someone can't make it to the social and want to sell your ticket, I'll take it. PM me. Thanks

Oooorrr as it seems you really want to attend last minute, look at ALO's post to get a ticket. I'm pretty darn sure everyone that is set to come wont miss their chance to be there.

Oooorrr as it seems you really want to attend last minute, look at ALO's post to get a ticket. I'm pretty darn sure everyone that is set to come wont miss their chance to be there.

Actually we are sold out as I have ordered the food. No tickets unless we get a cancellation.

BTW any cancelled tockets need to be process through the organisers. We want to make sure ppl on the stby list get first chance at them and we do screen members attending!

Edited by loneskater
Additional comment
  • Like 2

And I just updated the attendance list! 89 ppl attending. What a party this will be!!!

Wowzers !!! Sounds like I am missing quite a PARTAY !!! so sad I am :(

I'll be there in spirit tho :)

Have a great time folks...sincerely. Pretty darn awesome little community we have here.

Emily R. Hope you find someone a tad more responsible to get you there bruise free ;)

Cheers to good times for all and a fantabulous kickoff to the Xmas season !!! :chug:

• Like 3