Ott. Official Christmas social thread

Again, thank you loneskater and mistert and Alexxandria!

As loneskater said, Alexxandria is an amazing woman! And ALO and CMJ are wonderful places to enjoy life with beautiful, attractive women who make you feel great! Happy holidays and all the very best in the New Year to everyone!

• Like 3

Thank you again for such a wonderful and fun evening. Great laughs, conversation and dancing were had. The drinks, entertainment and HOTTIES behind the bar were an added bonus.

I feel lucky to have been able to be in such great company and catch up with everyone - plus meeting so many new friends was the icing on the cake.

While I am now donating all my spare time to the gym (to work off mistert's to DIE for brownies) I eagerly await the next batch.

Loneskater and MisterT you need to start your own event planning company - you outdo yourselves every event.

While the ride to the event was an adventure in itself - maybe next time we can get a limo bus with a stripper pole....?

• Like 5

ok now that the jealousey gone because i couldn't go i'll reply lol now that's 2 in a row i missed but next one it will be planned well in advance loneskater and mistert always put on a awesome social great work

• Like 2

Thank you again for such a wonderful and fun evening. Great laughs, conversation and dancing were had. The drinks, entertainment and HOTTIES behind the bar were an added bonus.

I feel lucky to have been able to be in such great company and catch up with everyone - plus meeting so many new friends was the icing on the cake.

While I am now donating all my spare time to the gym (to work off mistert's to DIE for brownies) I eagerly await the next batch.

Loneskater and MisterT you need to start your own event planning company - you outdo yourselves every event.

While the ride to the event was an adventure in itself - maybe next time we can get a limo bus with a stripper pole....?

Maybe we should bring the bartender in limo ;). Lol

• Like 4

Maybe we should bring the bartender in limo ;). Lol

Yes the bartenders were cute and friendly. Would be nice to have them on hand next time. Same with the staff in the kitchen.

Lol. All very nice. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest P*rry

Thank you MisterT and Loneskater for the long hours you put into organizing a wonderful Christmas Social. I also want to extend a thank you to Alexxandria for her gracious hospitality.

Merry Christmas!

..... my cerb social virginity that is! What a wonderful introduction to a great event.

It was like sex, once you have it, the more you want it.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with all the ladies and gentlemen, the spectacular entertainment, great food, fine tunes and the welcoming, open-minded, thoughtful and respectful atmosphere.

I personally thanked mistert and loneskater at the social and want to add my public thanks here. I was remiss in not catching up with Alexandria (she was pretty busy being welcoming and gracious! - oh yeah, and gorgeous too!) so a public acknowledgement for all her efforts.

Thanks all!

• Like 6

I've pretty much been driving ever since Saturday morning so haven't had a chance to sit down and read or respond ... finally made it to Timmins and just have to say...

what a RIOT!!! oh I had so much fun, and probably the hottest date on my arm... thank you Emily for sharing dinner and some good laughs xo Great to see all my friends, old and new :)

I was so impressed with the entertainment! gorgeous and so talented, a most gracious hostess, such hot bartenders... dayum, non-stop tunes, and of course our outstanding organizers.

You guys sure know how to show a lady a good time.

Truly a class act, all of you.

• Like 6

I also give thanks to ALO. I was swarmed by three ALO hotties at once who were all smiles and giggles.

I must admit I have never been to ALO but I am very tempted to check it out. Can I have all three at the same time? :icon_biggrin:

WC

• Like 2

I also give thanks to ALO. I was swarmed by three ALO hotties at once who were all smiles and giggles.

I must admit I have never been to ALO but I am very tempted to check it out. Can I have all three at the same time? :icon_biggrin:

WC

Of course ;) it will be possible

Alexandria, I have to give you thanks as well. I'm sorry we did not get a chance to meet that evening. Thank-you for all your efforts and hard work! I'm already looking forward to the next one! :)

• Like 1