Ott. Official Christmas social thread

For those wishing to get a room in Kanata, close to the venue, send me a PM and I will let you know which hotels are closest. I don't want to make this public for discretion purposes. As mentioned in the poll I will find out if we can get a deal.

For transportation, as we stated in the poll Thread, we can get transportation from dtown for some ppl (max 15) but it won't be a bus and Dec might be a little cool in my truck's cargo box lol! Therefore if you can use ride sharing that would be great. I am posting the link to the poll thread as some members also indicated they can offer rides. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=195312

If u don't have a ride with someone send me a PM. I will be coordinating the Dtown transport!

• Like 1

I would like to attend. I will be getting a drive, and can accommodate another person who may be coming from Orleans area.

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Since I missed last years I am eager to attend this one. Count me in please.

I will be attending. It might be the last legal social.

Might actually be the most legal one. There is no advertising at the social and no sexual activities. Therefore they will be perfectly legal!

• Like 1

I will be attending. It might be the last legal social.

Might actually be the most legal one. There is no advertising at the social and no sexual activities. Therefore they will be perfectly legal!

Besides, and as skates mentioned, they're only parties where people have a tremendous amount of fun socializing over food and drinks.

• Like 1

Everyone has interests in common.

Thats totally legal to meet people with common passion

I will be coming, and will need a ride from downtown area please!

• Like 4

I'm definitely in as well. I normally work downtown so I think I'll be able to drive 2 or 3 people (will know my schedule better closer to the date)

• Like 3