New Nepean girl?

Guest v****o

I was wondering the same thing. Looks interesting. Googled the pic and it appears legit.

She's a very nice 20-something Asian with perfect English. Uses small amount of unscented oil that absorbs easily so no shower is not an issue and the hot towel removes most remaining traces. Her door fees are posted on her ad and any extras are similar to the high-end spas. A nice experience, I'll repeat. Hope that helps, if not give her a try and report back :smile:

Edited by mmad
  • Like 2

What an amazing body. I'll have to get my next massge with her. Anyone else been to her yet? How's the mileage? She's quite young. Amazing chest too. Look at those!

:)

I believe this lady is Angela or Angie for short. She's been around the city at different locations as an independent. Very sweet girl and attractive.

It is not the new Nepean girl as you thought, Her former name is Amazing Angela, working on Wellington street. She is very nice lady providing good massage and finish with restrictions. The picture is faked, like some other Asian agencies.

The picture is faked, like some other Asian agencies.

Are you sure? She's a gorgeous lady, why would she fake a picture? If it's a fake, she looks better in person !!

Well I'm confused...the new nepean girl is the girl in this picture or is that Angela? Also, why do you believe the picture is a fake?

If I go to see this new nepean girl for a masage in the next couples of days and I she doesn't look like the picture that was posted, I will throughly disappointed.:(

Angela has darker complexion and thinner than the girl in the picture. You can judge for yourself when you are meeting this lady in the next few days.

Amazing Angela/ Lily

that is her real picture 100% . she is beautiful and very sweet....

Thank you, Vivian. I have little doubt that this picture is hers. I have not had the opportunity of meeting her yet, but I have seen enough of her pics to know pretty sure this pic is hers. She has been on my radar for a long time. I need to see both of you actually - may be at the same time! :biggrin:

Guest v****o
Yes she is Asian. A sweetheart before all, We work at the same location. S

Would either of you consider working as a duo sometime?