Brooklyn Syles....

I met Brooklyn last week and had a very good time, she is a very sexy lady and I was well looked after. Sophia's post and website can give you more info.

I met Brooklyn last week and had a very good time, she is a very sexy lady and I was well looked after. Sophia's post and website can give you more info.

She actually has her own website, but cant link it yet because she needs to get her CERB link button first.

• Like 1

lickachick was the same person as mjai420

This person is obviously trying very hard to run a smear campaign to make Brooklyn Styles look bad. They are asking you to PM them instead of posting nasty stuff in public about her (well that is just a way to try to circumvent our no negative comment policy and this is a great example of why we have this rule!)

Thankfully our members are too smart for that and reported him and many are sticking up for her too. Awesome to see!!

So... If you see a post asking you to PM them for info on Brooklyn (or anyone for that matter) just report it for me please. Obviously if it's about Brooklyn chances are it is this same obsessive person.

If you see stuff like this and you know it is not true the best thing to do is do what you did here. Report it and post letting people know you recommend the lady.

What a great community we have!

• Like 4

Thanks MOD for acting so quickly on this.

I was going to post something to remind people that when you get info like this, look closely at the profile. If it appears that the person has ONLY made enough post to write something like this, then disappears with no other post then that is a good sign of a smear campaign against the lady.

Ask yourself, " does this person have any rep at all?" Look at the members who posted with a positive comment, have they been on our board for while? If so, then chances are they would not bother with writing a positive comment if it wasn't earned. And a long term member with tons of rep and points would never behave like this, they simply would not return to the provider.

Hope this the end of this disturbing situation. Thankfully we have good people here and a MOD who is very pro-active!

• Like 1