Bianca Jaguar tours here from time to time. I have not yet had the pleasure but she looks absolutely amazing. Not really sure of anyone else who fits that description. There are some more that classify themselves as "mature" but I'm not really sure of that age range. Let us know how you make or with your research! ;)

• Like 1

What is it that truly matters to you? Age, maturity level or something else altogether? I ask because there are some mature providers but not necessarily in your age range. Are there other factors than age that are important as well?

I believe Willow is, I'm gently nudging. Most are more mid to late 30's I believe but definitely some quality providers.

• Like 2

No real reason for the age category I chose I am in my early 30's and thought it would be fun to spend time with a women older than I. I am open to late 30's as well. Perhaps I will search out that age range!

• Like 1

What is it that truly matters to you? Age, maturity level or something else altogether? I ask because there are some mature providers but not necessarily in your age range. Are there other factors than age that are important as well?

I agree completely with Midnight Massage's analysis. I would describe myself as "mature" and I have found that, somewhat surprisingly to me, there are CERB ladies in a wide age range who are perfectly attentive to my desires and have made me so very comfortable to be in their company despite the age difference.

If I have misunderstood what you are getting at, my apologies.

• Like 3

I am open to late 30's as well.

English Rose would fit your bill, and mighty fit she is!

Christy Curves is awesome!

Emma Alexandra is in town soon I think (see BP)

If you are okay with 45+, I would say look no further than Halifax's own Katherine;

and as others have mentioned, travelling ladies such as:

Bianca Jaguar

Emma Alexander

who all have stellar reputations and recos here on CERB.

• Like 1